Actually, it made it much easier to hold the pan securely with bulky oven mitts. I struggle with getting perfectly straight sides on my cake tiers. I can't really argue with the results, either. Bakedeco / Kerekes is a distributor of quality tools, supplies and equipment for every food service establishment & restaurants. Free Shipping Trust us – we understand the importance of this critical stage, and that’s why we’ve gone to great lengths to develop a range of cake tins and baking trays for every size, shape and style of bake. Use round cake tins for your layer cakes and bread rolls. We are proud to present to you our on-line catalog with over 25,000 items in stock, featuring a full line of quality kitchen products for every chef. I let them cool 10 minutes in the pans, ran a butter knife around the edges of the cake to loosen it from the pan, then tipped them out onto cooling racks and removed the parchment. It may not seem necessary to try to find the very best cake pan. I greased each of the pans with baking spray (except for the OXO pan, since the instructions caution against using sprays because the spray can damage the nonstick coating; for that pan, I used a bit of vegetable oil and a paper towel) and lined each with a circle of parchment paper. All rights reserved. Add to Compare. I always have to cut and trim each tier before crumbcoating to ensure that my frosted sides will be perfectly straight. This is great for avid cake-bakers who want more versatility and consistency. Free Returns The most common square and rectangular cake pan sizes are 8 by 8 inches and 13 by 9 inches, and these are the ones we chose to include. Luckily, I found one pan that really is the best—the one that, ahem, takes the cake. Cake pans may seem like they're all the same, but we tested six of them to find the cream of the crop. As a bonus, Fat Daddio also makes anodized aluminum pans in multiple depths (up to 4 inches) and diameters (up to 18 inches! CPH13X3-SCR. Though the stacking capability is a major pro for many short-on-space bakers, the sloped sides that allow for it are an equally major con (especially for those hoping to make towering—and even-sided—layer cakes). ©2020  DISCONTINUED. Straight-Sided, Anodized-Aluminum 6103 15th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11219, Fat Daddio’s cake pan has a satiny finish thanks to a nontoxic anodizing process, which seals the metal’s natural pores and makes for a more durable material. Kerekes Bakery & Restaurant Equipment Inc. Chocolate Tempering Machines, Chocolate Melters, Sprinkle Mixes, Candy Shapes, and Confetti. 27 replies . Round Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan. Cake pans are probably one of those tools you don’t actually remember buying—suddenly you just have one or two that you trot out a few times a year for birthday cakes. [email protected], FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS on Qualifying Orders. Our tiered cake pans will create elegant layered cakes, and are especially ideal for crafting wedding cakes. All of the pans, I’m pleased to report, unmolded the cakes easily. Our non stick baking pans will make removing your batter easy after baking.   In an aluminized-steel pan, my cake baked up with minimal wrinkling, a lighter crust, and a crumb that wasn't dry or crumbly at all. And Kitchen Warehouse offers cake pans in all shapes and sizes so you can bake to your heart’s content. Qualifies for Free Shipping. ©2020  I always torte each layer, so the tier is 4 layers of cake and 3 of filling. Cake Tins. The pan also browned cakes unevenly, as did the Nordicware, Wilton, and Winco pans. With the straight-sided design, these cake pans can take the place of many specialty baking pans. Kerekes Bakery & Restaurant Equipment Inc. Chocolate Tempering Machines, Chocolate Melters, Sprinkle Mixes, Candy Shapes, and Confetti, Anodized Aluminum Pizza/ Cake Pan - 10" x 1-1/2", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 5" x 3", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 3" x 2", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 16" x 1", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 3" x 3", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 8" x 4", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 9" x 4", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 15" x 3", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 24" x 3", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 17" x 3", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 20" x 1", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 17" x 1", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 14" x 3", Round Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 20" x 2", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 13" x 3", Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan - 16" x 3", Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cheesecake Pan with Loose Bottom, 2" Deep, Cupcake Creations Paper Cups, Pumpkin Patch, Pack of 32, O'Creme Silver Treat Box with Window, 8.5" x 5.5" x 2", Pack of 5, White Dendrobium Orchid Sugarpaste Flowers - Set of 3.