Sweet, poignant and oh so endearing. It was different. What happens next and over the next few summers could not compete with this one moment and this one scene. I'd been certain that protecting my heart had been the right way to go. I can't figure out the point of this book at all. Loved the Conner and Rory romance! I found it on sale on Audible and bought it as it was the only lesbian book in said sale. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. As Jason spends more time with Beth, his attitude starts to fade as they each encourage the other to realize their deepest dreams as talented musicians. Strawberry Summer - High school music teacher Beth Landon (Julie Mond) puts herself on the line when she invites world-famous country singer Jason Keith (Trevor Donovan) to perform at her rural town’s Strawberry Festival. Trailer JustWatch. I'm a big Brayden fan (well who isn't?) ET/PT, 7C) on Hallmark and stars Shelley Long, Cindy Williams, Julie Mond & Trevor Donovan. Menu. Carlen produces her filmmaking through NITE SHIFT, a film and media collective she co-founded. Copyright © 2006-2017 TV Equals™, a division of Daemons Media Inc.™ All rights reserved | DTV MT Host, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), 'Black Mirror' Season 4 : Season's Rankings, 'Vikings' Season 5 Episodes 5 & 6: "The Prisoner" and "The Message", 'The Flash' (Season 4): Another Barry Allen Backslide, 'Legends of Tomorrow' (Season 3): Fixing the Firestorm Problem, Toni Braxton: Unbreak My Heart First Look [Lifetime TV Movie], Unleashing Mr. Darcy (Hallmark) Starring Cindy Busby & Ryan Paevey [TV MOVIE], Love on the Sidelines (Hallmark) Starring “The Walking Dead’s” Emily Kinney, John Reardon and Joe Theismann [TV MOVIE], Love’s Complicated (Hallmark) Starring Holly Marie Combs & Ben Bass [TV MOVIE], ‘Black Mirror’ Season 4 : Season’s Rankings, ‘Vikings’ Season 5 Episodes 5 & 6: “The Prisoner” and “The Message”, ‘The Flash’ (Season 4): Another Barry Allen Backslide, ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ (Season 3): Fixing the Firestorm Problem, ‘Once Upon a Time’ (Season 7): It Is the Season of the Witch, CSI Miami Season 8 Spoilers: Emily Procter In Trouble, ‘Family Guy’ Season 14 Finale: “Road to India”, The Strain “Bad White” Review (Season 3 Episode 2), Matrix Star Carrie-Anne Moss To Appear on CHUCK This Fall, Hallmark’s THE NOTE 2: TAKING A CHANCE ON LOVE Review. Horrible. Big reveals without even an eyebrow raise by the main characters? The Hamptons is one of those summer resort locations for the 1% wealthy, so working class Rory looks forward to spending a summer at one of those fancy beach mansions even it's just as an unpaid Girl Friday with the family who has employed her aunt as their housekeeper for years. She started her first novel at the age of seven, but only got as far as the second chapter. She is a wine enthusiast, a fan of all donuts, and is probably staring off into space as you're reading this. He is not excited about it at first, but soon he meets Hunter Strawberry, the bad boy in town. The story had potential, but Philbin falls short. My first impression of Margaret Beringer was influenced by the voice actor’s interpretation and hers is now the voice I hear when I try to reread the story. All of it. DNF! by Bold Strokes Books. | She manages to get big country singer/star Jason Keith to appear at the event as she is old friends with Jason’s manager. After reading the Daughters series by Philbin, I was looking forward to reading Rules of Summer, an older YA title. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. ). There is a but! And there is nothing sexy about any of the dialogue during intimate scenes because it is like Courtney is falling asleep despite Maggie's cheer leading level declarations. There is a part of himself that he hasn’t revealed to anyone else, something he longs to do, but he confesses it to Beth. I really hated Isabelle in the beginning of the book: she littered, was extremely rude to her family and Rory, snobby, littered, wanted to drive without a permit... the list goes on. It looks like we don't have a Synopsis for this title yet. Please God No! The film features humorous scenes such as when Beth and Jason have to judge a strawberry food contest and the list includes strawberry bacon and strawberry spaghetti! Melissa Brayden is the multi-award winning author of sixteen women-loving-women romance novels and is hard at work on more. I enjoyed this book. In reading some of the reviews, I realized this was going to be different that some of her recent books. It is my first book by this author so I had no preconceived ideas regarding it's content. Seriously! And this book did that, a lot. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Byer has participated in the both the Cannes Producer’s Workshop as well as the Berlinale Talents lab. I was really pleasantly surprised with this book, it was really good, entertaining and fun. The choppy, abrupt way Maggie speaks to Courtney when they first me. We’d love your help. And maybe there's a sequel? Beth, reigning as Strawberry Queen, attempts to stick up for her favorite singer, until she finally meets Jason face-to-face and it’s obvious it won’t be easy. Beth stands up to Jason, something he isn’t used to. Fun summer contemporary romance set in the Hamptons, somewhere i would love to spend summer in. Therefore, when I stumbled across this book I knew that I had to read it.