After several years of understudy with some of the pioneers of the Striper fishing arena, Bob Angello got his Coast Guard Captain’s license and teamed up with a couple of premier guides and friends to help other people enjoy the wonderful Striper fishing in Tennessee available to visitors and locals alike. Hometown: Nashville, TN Hobbies: Hunting and Fishing Favorite Lure: Spro Little John DD Favorite Technique: Offshore Ledge Fishing. Who Late winter bass fishing on Lake Hickory often involves the rhythmic twitches and pauses of suspended jerkbaits, bone jarring strikes, ripping drags, … We have multiple boats and guides and can accommodate 1 to 30 people. After moving to Nashville in the early eighties, Bob was pleasantly surprised to find that Striper fishing, in a lot of ways, is very similar to what he had been pursuing on the Great Lakes. These guides will help you get out on the lake and catch some fish. The Nashville Fishing Guides provides full & half day fishing trips on Percy Priest, and Old Hickory Lake in Nashville Tennessee. Old Hickory Lake Guide Ian Huey. Old Hickory Lake They are also abundant in the Caney Fork River and are usually found within two river miles from its confluence to the Cumberland River. CATCH TROPHY SIZE STRIPER I'm a fishing guide that specializes in catching trophy size stripersin Middle Tennessee. More than just a boat ride! By Tyler Rose. Nearest Town: Hickory, NC Lake Size: 4,223 Acres, over 115 miles of shoreline. I'm a fishing guide that specializes in catching trophy size stripers in Middle Tennessee. Hooking into a really big striper is an Experience of a Lifetime, and this is my goal for you. Bob can be reached at 615-498-7833. I offer both 4 and 6 hour fishing trips. I fish the Cumberland river, Cordell Hull Lake, Caney Fork River and Old Hickory Lake, where the Tennessee State Striper Record was caught. Percy Priest Guide Service, Bachelor Parties. He spent over 20 years of his adult life as a Great Lakes Salmon fisherman. Old Hickory lake Located about 25 miles upstream from Nashville TN, Old Hickory Lake offers outdoor recreational opportunities for millions of visitors each year. Maximum 4 persons per boat on Bass/Crappie trips Maximum 5 persons per boat on Striper… Canceling a fishing trip within 2 weeks results in loss of your deposit. Does Tomlin guide for stripers on Rhodhiss? Angello Striper Fishing Guide Service. Fishing below the Old Hickory Dam can be good; and the Gallatin Steam Plant area on Old Hickory has long been well-known areas. Taking the kids Crappie, Perch, or Bluegill fishing on Lake Norman, Lake Hickory, or Lake Rhodhiss is always a fun trip. ... Our goal is to make top notch, guided fishing … Fishermen will find a variety of fish including largemouth bass, … If casting is your thing we can cast for Largemouth Bass on Lake Hickory, Lake Rhodhiss, or Lake … Our professional staff and guides will provide one of the best Striper fishing … Tennessee Striper Guide Cumberland River Striper Guide. Charter and let us guide your trip with Striper guide Captain Bob Angello today! Nashville Bass, Crappie & Striper Guides. We are the premiere Striper guide service on the lake and have the expertise and experience to ensure you a safe and fulfilling adventure on Lake … Below are a few clients who have lived the excitement of catching a Tennessee Striper!! Free Fishing Report by Email. Proudly Serving Nashville since 2004! Whether you just need to get out and catch a fish or you have a corporate event, bachelor party or family outing, contact us to make it happen! Home Come visit Tennessee and Fish For Stripers - you won't be disappointed. Colt Bass Fishing is a Fishing Guide Service fishing on Lake Hickory NC, fishing on Lake Norman NC, fishing on Lake Rhodhiss NC, and fishing on Lake James NC. Fishing Guide Services Brian Carper, "I love helping people experience what I have experienced all my life." Public Boat Access: Dusty Ridge Access, Whittenburg Access, Lovelady Access, and Gunpowder Access. Bill Dance reels in big striper bass Striped bass in Old Hickory Reservoir move upstream to spawn during May and are drawn to Cordell Hull Dam … Percy Priest Lake. Tennessee Walleye Charters offers fishing for Walleye, Musky and Crappie on Dale Hollow Lake! Mooresville • 24 ft • 5 persons . | Rates | Lodging The oxygen-rich waters are a fish magnet. Bob is a Pro Staff member of Team Starcraft, Navico (Lowrance). Rescheduling a fishing trip within 48 hours results in loss of your deposit. Come along with me, Capt. Because of the temperate climate and relatively long recreation season, visitors have many activities to choose from including hunting, fishing, camping - Old Hickory Lake striper … While specializing in bass and crappie fishing we can customize any trip to meet your needs while fishing Old Hickory Lake for largemouth, smallmouth, crappie or panfish. Cherokee Lake. 67 reviews . www.StriperGuideTN.com Top Fishing Charters in Lake Hickory. Be sure to tell Steve you are fishing with us and ask for special pricing. Need to get someone to show me how to catch a striper … ... looking for a guide for strippers on lake hickory?Whos the best? Had plenty of fresh bait; all in all- a great day of family fishing! Young 12 year old nicole is not only a great … I have worked out special pricing with Steve for Nashville Fishing Charters Clients. Inquire for special rates. I have a fully equipped boat set up to catch the giant stripers. Ian Huey, and enjoy a memorable day on Nashville's Old Hickory Lake with Old Hickory Lake Fishing Guide … For evidence of Churchill's claim that these Cumberland River impoundments are the nation's best, one only needs to look at two of the top fishing guides on Cordell Hull and Old Hickory: Ralph Dallas (615/824-5792) and Jim Duckworth, owner of Jim Duckworth Fishing Adventures (phone: 615/444-228; Web site: www.jimduckworth… Call us for you next trip. While the beautiful cool morning (63 degrees) was awesome it made for a tough bite. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of content on this website is strictly prohibited. Use 1/4 ounce jigs (heavy current) tipped with white/pearl twister tails/grubs and cast out as far as you can. A little-known secret is that Dale Hollow Lake … Dale Hollow is a deep cold-water lake that is known for the world record Smallmouth Bass. Would definitely recommend Ed, he is very knowledgeable of the lake and knows where/how to find the fish. John Graves 2,371 views. Percy Priest Lake and Old Hickory Lake! Fishing Species: Largemouth Bass, Striped Bass, Bluegill, Crappie, White Perch, and Catfish. I have been fishing these waters for over 28 years and have the experience necessary to help you land the big monsters. Based out of Hickory Star MarinaJay's Striper Guide Service provides excellent catches of striped bass, walleye, and bass, as well as the usual species found in other area lakes. I fish the Cumberland river, Cordell Hull Lake, Caney Fork River and Old Hickory Lake, where the Tennessee State Striper … ... Crappie, Bluegill, Trout and Striper fishing excursions.” ... Old Hickory. Come join the best Family Orientated fishing website on the Internet. Dale Hollow Lake is located on the Kentucky/Tennessee border. Charter and let us guide your trip with Striper guide … Terms of Use | Privacy Policy, National Striped Bass (NSBA) Gold Cup Series tournament and Countless other tournament awards, Address: 3014 Dell Drive, Hermitage, TN 37076. If interested in a guided fishing … Carter’s Lake Guide Service can help serious fishermen with an array of topics to help you improve your game, including full-day trips on sonar and electronics, strategy and planning, vertical fishing techniques, power vs finesse fishing … What a fun time out white bass fishing this morning on Ft Gibson lake. Since starting his guide service in 2005 he and his son Cody has done numerous television fishing shows and is a stable on the Cumberland River, Percy Priest Lake & Tims Ford Lake. fish and it's quite an experience. Below is a list of the fishing guides for Douglas Lake. We can go fishing on Lake James for Smallmouth Bass, and troll or jig for Walleye. Sharing a true Striper fishing experience in the Nashville, TN area. Old Hickory Lake Guide... Come to middle … Beaver Fever Guides runs 4 boats (others available), so we will always have room for your group. trips from $300 : Fishing … No overloading. Extreme fish catching in Tennessee near Norris Lake … Yank. Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. … The striper fishing can be awesome in the tailrace at any time there is generation at the dam. We have been catching 20 to 60 lb. Fishers Of Men Guide Service . Fishing Charters. Old Hickory Lake is a reservoir located just 2.1 miles from Hendersonville, in Davidson County, in the state of Tennessee, United States. May 28, 2018; One of the things that really stood out to me was how well Ed treated my 8 year old … I believe you will enjoy your stay at Old Hickory Lake Cabins. Light Tackle Stripers on Lake Hickory. Sign up here for your FREE delivered fishing reports!