Always enjoy Gordon's London Dry Gin responsibly and in moderation. This is not traditional pink gin it is fruit gin, Delicious on its own or with a dash of lemonade. 3 days ago, by Yerin Kim Reminds me of horrible penicillin I had as a child. The Chaps at Master of Malt tasting notes mention “fresh” “zesty” “bite” - it’s sweet chemical and very fake. It’s the best alcoholic drink ever! The most foul and disgusting taste I have ever encountered in a Gin.Like some cheap nasty sugar free squash had been mixed with it.Gordons should be ashamed to have it stocked on shop shelves.I did however make it just about drinkable by adding lots of pure lemon juice and tonic.However I will never ever buy a limited edition from Gordons again as long as I breath air. I first tasted it at our hotel in Ireland. Just had Gordon's Pink G&T on an Aer Lingus Flight, I had my doubts but gave it a try, DISGUSTING, like drinking perfume. Alexander Gordon’s passion for business began to take shape in 1769. The classic taste of Gordon’s perfectly balanced with the finest Sicilan Lemons. See the Calorie, Fat, Protein and Carbohydrate value of Gordon's Premium Pink Distilled Gin 70cl here. It's got a very chemical taste, not a fan of this one. Bur this product is NOT the well known Pink Gin it is gin and sweet fruit absolutely not to my taste. The worst gin I have tried! "Plus," Carter explained, "there's a lot more sugar in it than a regular gin." Avoid at all cost. These Colourful Hogwarts House-Themed Cocktails Look Absolutely Spellbinding, I Didn't Ask For a Free Ride, I Only Asked For the Details on Lady Gaga's Zebra One-Piece, Barack Obama Shared His Summer 2020 Playlist, Featuring Little Simz, Jorja Smith, and More, Chrissy Teigen's Cute One-Piece Sums Up the Maternity Style to Expect When She's Expecting, Nicola Peltz's Shell Bikini Is Fit For a Beach Goddess, and Brooklyn Beckham Took Note, Tips to Help You Live a Happier, Healthier Life. It has an artificial sweet berry smell and a lingering aftertaste. I personally hate this gin BUT I run a bar and the punters seem to love it! Saccharine sweet. The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. Its grim. Rather ask your bartender to mix something for you than have this. I suggest you protect it with a new team of distillers! Truly horrific. I try my best to sway them to the Puerto de Indias but no, they veer towards this bottle of sin! The top markets for Gordon's are (in descending order) the United Kingdom, the United States and Greece. I guess you either love it or hate it. I thought I was buying a gin that would have a hint of angostura bitters, what an expensive mistake. Whoever says this drink doesn't bang needs to get checked out, like legit. Absolutely disgusting, vile. This tastes worse than kerosene. Absolutely amazing. I wanted a cheap bottle of gin, my bad, should have stuck to a budget supermarket own brand over this. Gordon's is a brand of London dry gin first produced in 1769. Delish!!! It's kinda sweet but dry at the same time.I love it. Got a small 5cl bottle of this in a gin advent calendar and boy, am I glad it was small - this has got to be the most awful drink I have ever tasted, like some kind of liquid cough sweet, or Calpol, or what I imagine drinking perfume would be like. If you never tried it, you haven‘t missed anything. You must make pink gin prosecco cocktails with this gin. It's like drinking fruit squash, and has a horrible synthetic taste of artificial sweeteners. Absolutely foul, Gordons should be ashamed. I can so much relate to the review which came before mine. A delicious Mediterranean twist on an original 1931 Gordon’s recipe. It can't make up its mind whether it is supposed to be sweet or bitter. Thought it just must be me but then a colleague at work got a bottle for her birthday last week. Looks lovely tastes awful. We're working on a solution, but in the meantime you can find out more here. I asked everywhere. Prices vary based on delivery destination (it's a tax thing), so please change it if you're not shipping within France as it might affect the price! It's horses for courses and quite frankly some of the over the top negative reviews are unfair. I'm experimenting with a good few shakes of Lea and Perrins, but suspect I'll be forced to use it as another reviewer suggests - to clean the toilet! I did not do my research and bought this in the duty free as I was in a hurry. No spam and entirely confidential. Some parts of our website use 3rd party cookies that are placed on your computer by our advertising partners. by Mekishana Pierre Inspired by an original Gordon’s recipe from the 1880s. Think cranberry juice and hermesetas. Had with tonic water , needed the slice of lemon for balance, thinking this would be lovely in a tall glass, sitting out in the summer evenings. I thought it was a pre-mixed real pink gin - gin with a dash of Angostura bitters . Too sweet and artificial tasting with a strong aftertaste. My uncle bought me one in a bar, I sipped is politely but couldn't help thinking they must have mixed it with paint stripper. Why anyone would think this is a good quality gin is beyond me! I've never tasted traditional pink gin - gin and Angostura Bitters - but I suspect the secret lies in the name - Bitters. Do not buy this disgusting drink under any circumstances, stick to normal gin, I beg you. The worst,cheapest artificial flavour, how did Gordon’s allow this through? Large measure gin, large measure prosecco, fresh strawberries,ice & top off with Sprite. Gordon's award wining range of gins are perfectly balanced to enjoy in a G&T, or mixed into a cocktail. Flavour combines strong chemical with sickly sweet children's medicine & penny chews!Best place for it? I ask why risk ruining good cake? Vile. Then he mastered the art of distilling a gin … Really quite revolting. Tastes so chemical-ey and no amount of tonic could dilute it’s nasty taste, Im a lady who enjoys a drink, and for 50 years Gin has been my preferred tipple but I really don’t like this it’s awful. A large stack of it on sale in the supermarket - no wonder. Gordon's Yellow Label - Traveller's Edition. I love Gordon's regular gin, but this stuff is an abomination that should never have seen the light of day ... Really horrible. This is not worthy of the Gordon’s name. Why appropriate the name for this sickly concoction? She mentioned it tasted soo awful she tipped it down the sink. I love a G&T and so bought a bottle of this for a change...wish I hadn't! Best place for it I think. Definitely something wrong with you. It’s super versatile and delicious. Will definitely be trying it with some prosecco as well such a wonderful summery drink. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. So as a gin drinker, this gets a massive, irredeemable thumbs down, but as a bar owner who wants to make a profit, it gets a thumbs up. I would say real gin drinkers will hate this as it’s to sweet but if you are not a seasoned gin drinker you will like it mix with lemonade and make a long drink out of it alright for hot summer evenings but not gin as we know it but I would think that it’s popular with the younger drinkers. They must have hated me!Tastes so artificial and medicinal. I love it! Light sweetness of fresh red fruits, with a bite of juniper and coriander underneath. I can imagine this could work in a spritz but not at all classy. horrible... chemical taste ... not even good to clean the oven. Your name is everything. Fully regret it and I am stuck with a bottle which I don't want to touch even. Absolutely vile. I love it. It's awful, it should not even be labeled as a gin. Meet our family of award winning gins; perfect with a fresh wedge of lime, tonic & ice, or mixed in a cocktail. Absolutely horrible - thought I’d been bought it as a joke and took my drink back to the bar! If you're hoping that this "pink gin" will satisfy your thirst by providing a refreshing alternative to traditional gin, you will be sorely disappointed. Delicately fruity sweetness, delicious smell and subtler touch of junipers. Nothing delicate or subtle about it. Inspired by an original Gordon’s recipe from the 1880s, the pink gin is perfectly crafted to balance the refreshing taste of Gordon’s with the natural sweetness of raspberries and strawberries, with the tang of redcurrant served up in a unique blushing tone. The water seemed to go down quick after I used it. I was convinced I was going to be ill the next day. Juniper takes a slight step back to make way for refreshing notes of strawberry, raspberry and redcurrant. Launched in 2017, Gordon's Gin Pink is perfect for summer quaffs. Smells extremely berry/red fruits (think of very cheap perfume). Utterly disgusting. That's a promise. Lovely served on its own with no mixer over lots of ice with fresh strawberries Or add a dash of white lemonade not tonic — lovely either way. Made using only natural fruit flavours to guarantee the highest quality real berry taste. Very nice with sugar free 7 up, low cal lemonade or posh cucumber tonic. Totally undrinkable. The horribly sweet taste is just awful. Gordons, what are you thinking of? These are used to It’s artificial and has a nasty aftertaste. Copyright © 2020 Master of Malt. I want to try it with some of the suggestions in the reviews. 3 weeks ago, by Kelsey Garcia It's the taste that's made Gordon's the world's Even the scent is delicious. To my horror I was presented with a 2nd bottle the same evening. I tried it for the first time yesterday. Might be the first few gins for some but this bottle of monstrosity shouldn't even be called gin. Same great award-winning gin as the classic green Gordon's bottle, different label & bottle to celebrate the first export out of the UK in the early 1900's. She's experimenting with using a bottle we were given in baking. Amazing I dislike gin usually but this is gorgeous mixed with appletiser. 3 weeks ago, For Heat Waves, Hot Days, and Picnics in the Park — These Are the Best Canned Cocktails For Summer, From a Death Eater's Negroni to a Vampire's Kiss, These Halloween Cocktails Are a Ghastly Delight, Holy Hedwig! I love gin and have tried many different flavours - this is the only one I have poured down the sink. So, if you want to drink gin every night, at least avoid sloe gin drinks. It is owned by the British spirits company Diageo and, in the UK, is made at Cameron Bridge Distillery in Fife, Scotland (although flavourings may be added elsewhere).