I bought two of these containers in 2017. it fits nice in the door of my freezer. This item SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers: Dishwasher Safe Tub. Free Shipping. Currently unavailable. There is a big improvement in the texture the ice cream gets when frozen in this versus just grabbing whatever container you have around. Homemade Ice Cream Containers SUMO Kitchen is for everyone who wants to be attractive. Order now and experience the best way to keep all your ice cream batches cold and ready to go anytime you feel like digging into a tub of your favorite gelato, sorbet or frozen desserts. The shape is ideal for scooping and the size makes it perfect for my overcrowded freezer at home and freezer in the mini fridge at work. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. If you’re serious about the fashion, step up to the Homemade Ice Cream Containers SUMO Kitchen and experience like never before. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The containers are durable and stackable. Your email address will not be published. It can be neatly stacked on top of each other because of its size and shape. Non slip base holds the ice cream tub in its place while you effectively scoop along the elongated container. I'm very impressed with both items and they're dishwasher safe. People say: These are well made and really nice looking in addition to being a handy size for storage both in and out of the freezer. The overall quality of SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers Kitchen is good on these shades. The plastic tub doesn't get damaged from repeated cleaning under high temperature. Rated 5 out of 5 by Ibelieve from Perfect for homemade ice cream! Then we started the process of making our own homemade ice cream. I was impressed immediately with the quality and am glad I paid the extra $2 to get this brand. IT'S THE BEST ICE CREAM VESSEL FOR YOUR DELICIOUS ICE CREAM COLLECTION AND CREATION. The long slender design is perfect for getting a large scoop of ice cream. The shape of these containers solves the problem of scooping ice cream. Get more information of this product from SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers details page. Built with a superior insulated plastic material that is more freezer friendly can withstand repetitive use. FITS IN ANY FREEZER STORAGE: The SUMO Ice Cream Container can be squeezed in a jam-packed freezer or freezer door perfectly due to its slender design. We have a lot of Kitchen, SUMO for you to choose with inexpensive price and Kitchen review, SUMO review for you before you buy the best Kitchen for yourself. Very easy to store. If you are interested in the fashion, we HIGHLY recommend SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers to you. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Really protects ice cream from freezer burn. The long and slim design makes it an easy scoop. It fits in the door of the freezer and keeps the ice cream from getting too hard so it scoops out easily. TOUGH AND INSULATED DESIGN: Our product is designed with an insulated container that is able to keep the ice cream as cold and stable as possible. Unable to add item to List. Great product! [Blue 2-Pack], Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub, White - 2.5 Quart. I have been using them non-stop for keto ice cream and they are a dream! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. It holds just a little more than my kitchen aid ice cream maker can make in one batch and is easy to transport. Will not bend out of shape over a period of time. I love these containers and they’re also just the right size to fit in the upper drawer of most freezers. These are well made and really nice looking in addition to being a handy size for storage both in and out of the freezer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers $ 26.99. The long slender design is perfect for getting a large scoop of ice cream. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers has not disappoint you. We have a lot of Kitchen, SUMO for you to choose with inexpensive price and Kitchen review, SUMO review for you before you buy the best Kitchen for yourself. The long and slim design makes it an easy scoop. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. KEEP YOUR ICE CREAM COLD AND READY ANYTIME YOU NEED TO SCOOP INTO IT. I am one truly satisfied customer. My husband makes ice cream for every family gathering and these are the best containers we have found for storage. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020. Shop the best SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers at Home bakeware & bakery online store. I had to cover it with wrap until it freezes then put on the lid. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tub with Tight-Fitting Silicone Lid Freezer Storage Container for Sorbet & Gelato, BPA-Free & Dishwasher-Safe, Charcoal, LIN Ice Cream Storage Tubs with Lids 4-Pack - 1 Quart Round Reusable BPA-Free Freezer Containers for Homemade Ice Cream, Sorbet, Frozen Yogurt or General Food Storage. This ice cream container fit securely in any tightly packed freezer and is designed to be neatly stacked on top of each other to save space.