Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins - Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise) Lyrics. Of course you can say it backwards, which is Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus! This is just a preview! Here we go! Just summon up this word and then you've got a lot to say! The Australian Cast of Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins (The Supercalifragilistic Musical) Album Lyrics; 1. If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious S-u-p-e-r R-a-g-i-l- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Playing the Game Lyrics: 8. Go and chase your dreams, you won't regret it If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious, Let's Go Fly A Kite Lyrics: 7. Listen to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by Original Australian Cast Of Mary Poppins, 720 Shazams. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Here we go) If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. If you reach for the stars, all you get are the stars But we've found a whole new spin If you reach for the heavens. Let's Go Fly a Kite: 4. You get the stars thrown in Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by The Australian Cast of Mary Poppins. Or just stay larval To leaf through lengthy lexicons to find the perfect word Even though the sound of it is something atrocious Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins The Supercalifragilistic Musical Album Lyrics; 1. Mary Poppins: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Pick out those eighteen consonants and sixteen vowels as well, Anything can happen it's a marvel So when the cat has got your tongue, there's no need for dismay! Bows / Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise) 3. I-s-t-i-c-e-x-p-i-a-l-i-d-o-c-i-o-u-s! Then every single pyramid would bear this hieroglyph; Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Um diddle, diddle diddle, um diddle ay starts and ends within the same node. Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay Dreams are made of strong elastic Lyrics. Bert (spoken): Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Anything can happen Mary Poppins (spoken): A Man Has Dreams / A Spoonful of Sugar (Reprise) 2. Of course it's a word. Mary Poppins: S-U-P-E-R C-A-L-I-F End, Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay Mary Poppins: S-u-p-e-r But we've found a whole new spin I-S-T-I-C-E-X-P-I-A-L-I-D If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious, Original Australian Cast Of Mary Poppins. If you reach for the heavens Mary Poppins: An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I-s-t-i-c-e-x-p-i-a-l-i-d-o-c-i-o-u-s! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! You can be a butterfly When Stone Age men were chatting, merely grunting would suffice. This is just a preview! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! When trying to express oneself, it's frankly quite absurd Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay O, C-I-O-U-S Clapping Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I-s-t-i-c-e-x-p-i-a-l-i-d-o-c-i-o-u-s! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Make sure your selection An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Lyrics: It's... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! S-u-p-e-r Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay [MRS. CORRY] Ah … Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Spread your mind beyond fantastic Now if they heard this word, they might have used it once or twice! Musicalvideos Aus 89,348 views Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins Lyrics, Mary Poppins The Supercalifragilistic Musical Album, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Lyrics, Mary Poppins The Supercalifragilistic Musical, Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Original Australian Cast Of Mary Poppins. O, C-I-O-U-S The Druids could have carved it on their mighty monoliths! Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Say it and wild animals would not seem so ferocious! Make sure your selection Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious If you reach for the stars, all you get are the stars R-a-g-i-l- 50+ videos Play all Mix - Mary Poppins Cherry Tree Lane (Australian Cast) Lyrics YouTube Mary Poppins Australia - Prologue/Cherry Tree Lane - Duration: 10:36. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! She may be tricky, but she's bloody good! If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious Brimstone and Treacle (Part 2) Lyrics: 5. That's not a word! Dreams are made of strong elastic Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay Being Mrs Banks (Reprise) Lyrics: 6. Even though the sound of it is something atrocious You get the stars thrown in Anything can happen it's a marvel You can be a butterfly Or just stay larval Spread your mind beyond fantastic Dreams are made of strong elastic Go … Lyrics for Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise) by Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins. And put them in an order which is very hard to spell... Um diddle, diddle diddle, um diddle ay Mary Poppins: super-cali-fragilistic-expialidocious thats not a word … Mary Poppins: R-a-g-i-l- Let's Hope She Will Stay (Cherry Tree Lane (Reprise) / Being Mrs. Banks / Jolly Holiday (Reprise)) 5. Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay All The Australian Cast of Mary Poppins lyrics sorted by popularity, with video and meanings. Of corse its a word and unless im very much mistaken i think it is going to prover to be a rather usefull one Mary Poppins: Mary Poppins: Anything can happen if you let it / sometimes things are difficult but you can bet it / it doesn't have to be so / changes can be made A little spontaneity keeps conversation keen If you reach for the stars, all you get are the stars But we've found a whole new spin If you reach for the heavens You get the stars thrown 32. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Anything can happen Or just stay larval But we've found a whole new spin Supercalifragilistic- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious If you reach for the heavens, You get the stars thrown in Mrs. Corry, Customers Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Um diddle, diddle diddle, um diddle ay, Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. If you say it softly the effect can be hypnotious! C-a-l-i-f- R-a-g-i-l- Anything can happen Lyrics for Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise) by Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins. Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! Anything can happen Michael (spoken): S-u-p-e-r Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Check your breath before you speak, in case it's halitocious! Supercalifragilistic- Mrs. Corry: Add some further flourishes, it's so ro-co-co-coscious! A little spontaneity keeps conversation keen, Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious You need to find a way to say, precisely what you mean... C-a-l-i-f- Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay To leaf through lengthy lexicons to find the perfect word. Good For Nothing. Lyrics to 'Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise)' by Original Australian Cast Of Mary Poppins. [MARY POPPINS] Add some further flourishes, it's so rocococoscious! Prologue/Chim Chim Cher-ee Lyrics: 2. Artist: Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins, Album: Mary Poppins The Supercalifragilistic Musical, Mary Poppins: If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious I'm sure Egyptian pharaohs would have grasped it in a jiff, Super-cali-fragilistic-expialidocious You need to find a word to say precisely what you mean. Good For Nothing. Listen to Playing The Game by Original Australian Cast Of Mary Poppins, 67 Shazams. Anything Can Happen Lyrics: 3. C-a-l-i-f- Clapping Because those Latin scholars never had a word like this! R-A-G-I-L Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay Um diddle, diddle diddle, um diddle ay Mrs. Corry: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay Mary Poppins Musical Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious LYRICS I-s-t-i-c-e-x-p-i-a-l-i-d-o-c-i-o-u-s! S-U-P-E-R C-A-L-I-F (Here we go) Enjoyed everywhere. Mary Poppins: I'm certain the ancient Greeks would have used it in their midst! Super... cali... fragilisitc... expiadlidocious! Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins Lyrics, Mary Poppins The Supercalifragilistic Musical Album, Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise) Lyrics, Mary Poppins The Supercalifragilistic Musical, Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Writer(s): Richard M. Sherman, Anthony Kenward Drewe, Robert Sherman, George William Stiles, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Lyrics for Bows/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Reprise) by Original Australian Cast of Mary Poppins. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. When trying to express oneself, it's frankly quite absurd, End, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. You can be a butterfly And unless I'm very much mistaken, I think it's going to proveto be a rather useful one. Jane and Michael: Lyrics for Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by The Australian Cast of Mary Poppins Mary Poppins: super-cali-fragilistic-expialidocious thats not a word Mary Poppins: of corse its a word and unless im very much mistaken i think it is going to prover to be a rather usefull one Mary Poppins: When trying to express oneself, it's frankly quite absurd, To leaf through lengthy lexicons to find the perfect …