Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter. And then there was the wet-behind-the-ears Byomkesh Bakshy, whose adventures were cut short by a heartless box office. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city, Positive things in a relationship that we mistake as negative, What to buy on Dhanteras, according to your zodiac sign, Ways managers can provide feedback during remote working, Right things to say when you're not interested in someone, COVID-19: Sore throat may feel the same in COVID-19 and common cold, here's why, Scientists find evidence of two-way transmission of coronavirus on mink farms, My COVID story: I have high tolerance for pain and this pain was like no other I ever felt, Coronavirus: How to battle the infamous loss of smell and taste associated with COVID-19, COVID-19 increases the risks of obsessive compulsive disorder in children and young adolescents, as per study, Coronavirus symptoms: Why day 5 and day 10 are most important for COVID patients, Everything you need to know about exchanging jewellery in India, Kangana Ranaut stuns at Bhai ki Shaadi in a lehenga that took 14 months to complete. Diwali weight loss tips: 7 smart ways to prevent belly fat and look fab this festive season, Weight loss hacks that don't require fasting or heavy workouts, Lockdown weight loss: "I lost 31 kilos with the ketogenic diet", Gangu bai aka Saloni Daini lost 22 kilos during the lockdown: Here is her transformation story, 5 things to consider while tracking your weight loss with a measuring tape, Namrata Purohit shows how we can use stairway as a piece of equipment, Post COVID care- Precautions you need to follow to regain your health, Yasmin Karachiwala talks about keeping healthy this festive season, These 6 skin changes can indicate diabetes. You can change your city from here. , Chandigarh , Dehradun, The movie, which also marks castign director Mukesh Chhabra's debut as a director, was slated for May 8, 2020 release and according to reports, there were talks that the movie would release online. Exclusive complied list with movies like Dil Bechara (2020), Drive (2019), Chhichhore (2019), Sonchiriya (2019), Rifleman (2019), Kedarnath (2018), Takadum (2018), Welcome To New York (2018), Raabta (2017), M. S. Dhoni - The Untold Story (2015) Kangana Ranaut's sister-in-law Ritu steals the show at her Mehendi function, Tara Sutaria just restarted the no-pants trend with her denim jacket dress. I would, however, prefer to remember Dil Bechara for Sushant telling the world, “Janam kab lena hai aur marna kab hai yeh hum decide nehi kar sakte, lekin kaise jeena hai woh toh hum decide kar sakte hai”. He had said, “It takes a lot out of me to force myself to get overly excited about things and probably this is the reason why I like acting so much. It is this message of hope I intend to take away from the film. In pics: From 'Kai Po Che' to 'Chhichhore': A look at Sushant Singh Rajput's memorable movies Have chilli pepper, Immunity diet: Leading nutritionist recommends eating these winter foods to boost immunity and stay healthy, Too much of your favourite adrak wali chai has these side effects, Weight loss: The do's and don'ts of following a cheat meal plan, Coronavirus: Food that can inhibit COVID-19, according to a study, Air pollution: 3 vitamins you should have for better lung health, Air pollution: This herbal tea can help cleanse your lungs and protect them from air pollution (Recipe inside), Dos and Don'ts of drinking kadhas for boosting immunity, Combining jaggery and roasted black gram helps boost immunity, prevent cardiac issues, Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar's haldi milk is all you need for good sleep, Suffering from constipation? The movie which has been helmed by Mukesh Chabra, will reportedly skip theatre release and will land directly on a OTT platform. According to a media outlet, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh had told the police that even though his son would often feel “low”, he did not know that he was depressed. Delhi, Mumbai, Throughout the novel, Augustus Waters (aka Manny) has been portrayed as a confident, charming and caring young man, who uses his humour and ‘sightly crooked smile’ even when the finality of life is surrounds him. Author John Green on whose book the films have been based earlier said he was excited about the Hindi adaptation and was looking forward to watching it. Lucknow, Patna, The last time he makes an ‘entry’, the last time he sings and dances, the last time he woos the leading lady, the last time he breaks down, unable to take the weight of it all. Sushant was found dead in his Bandra home on Sunday, June 14. The 2012 book ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ written by John Green is the inspiration behind his movie, which traces the story of two teenagers, Hazel (a girl who has been battling cancer for three years) and Augustus (who is now in remission after a tumour was detected in his leg ) who fall in love after meeting in a cancer support group. 'Dil Bechara', which was previously titled 'Kizie Aur Manny' would be Sushant Singh Rajput's last movie. No, I will not. Have virgin coconut oil for relief, The only tea you need to soothe a sore throat. Sushant Singh Rajput's last release before his demise was Netflix film 'Drive' with Jacqueline Fernandez. https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/dil-bechara-movie-review-sushant-singh-rajput-one-last-time/story-pSy1o7HipWYfBsN6WZ2QsM.html, Dil Bechara movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, one last time, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/ibrahim-ali-khan-alaya-f-s-friend-shares-stylish-new-pics-jokes-they-may-have-more-followers-but-i-have-more-friends/story-cuzaOJmo5LKDu5AM4Y1ygP.html, Ibrahim Ali Khan, Alaya F’s friend shares stylish new pics, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/katrina-kaif-shares-bright-beach-pics-from-maldives-gives-tour-of-her-stunning-room-with-private-pool/story-gCoUOyhsb5Ykz4ybwH0VyL.html, Katrina Kaif shares bright beach pics from Maldives, gives room tour, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/yehdiwalimaskwali-safety-is-the-mantra-amid-pandemic-urge-celebs/story-zBOS9ITTQC7TvZPOpWRAuL.html, #YehDiwaliMaskWali: Safety is the mantra amid pandemic, urge celebs, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/neetu-kapoor-remembers-rishi-kapoor-as-she-embarks-on-first-film-since-his-death-says-i-know-you-are-with-me/story-CzIUeeARDbm0PjpvQjsOnO.html, Neetu Kapoor shares pic with Jug Jug Jeeyo cast as she resumes work. Sushant Singh's last movie, Dil Bechaara, which is based on the novel The Fault in Our Stars, will directly release on Disney+Hotstar on July 24. ). 01 /6 Sushant Singh Rajput's last movie has a heartbreaking similarity to the actor's life. I remember sitting stunned in a theatre as I watched him as Lakhna in Sonchiriya, a ‘baaghi’ mulling over the concept of justice in the unforgiving ravines of Chambal. Does he remind you of anyone? The movie, based on American author John Green's bestseller "The Fault in Our Stars", is Sushant Singh Rajput's last movie. AR Rahman has composed the music of the movie. Find out about the latest Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty trends, Relationship tips & the buzz on Health & Food. Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community.