Sushant: I am just saying that we have seen cases where it has always been a part of the lifestyle. Give it like a month or two before we finally decide that but overall, he wants to feel safeguarded. Woman’s voice: You don’t have to make such extreme decisions. Woman: You were not happy whenever you’d come to apartment..what is going on? Voice 1 (woman 1): Leave sugar something. What was bothering him? Sushant Singh Rajput, left the world to join his mom in the galaxy of stars yesterday. The couple brought in the New Year together in London with their friends. Few FDs and some are in mutual funds and some are still open. Covid pandemic offers a chance to construct better buildings for future. On the work front, Kriti and Sushant will be seen together in Dinesh Vijan's Raabta. Coming to the car itself, the Maserati Quattroporte is arguably one of the best looking luxury sports saloon currently sold in India. Famed Italian sports car builder, Maserati, has just revealed a special edition series called the Royale. Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who was found dead in his Mumbai apartment this morning, was a car enthusiast. Second, that money that he has, we can get interest from the fixed deposits so that he doesn’t start eating into his savings. Sushant: Because this kind of frame of mind, like one day I feel something, and second day, I feel something else about work. A post shared by Sushant Singh Rajput (@sushantsinghrajput) on Apr 9, 2017 at 1:05am PDT. These are some of Sushant’s last conversations and imply the various thoughts that he was pondering upon prior to his death. Man’s voice: Park this for Wednesday or Thursday 14th would be an off kind of thing Sankrant thing.. Was Sushant Singh Rajput depressed? The successful actor hanged himself and chooses to suicide with no reason discovered yet. And them, we can start disposing off assets and reducing stuff. You still have a, Rhea: Ya, I am telling him like 1-2 months later, if you all are very certain. Under the hood, the Maserati Quattroporte we reviewed came with a Ferrari-built, 3.8 litre V8 engine that makes about 530 bhp and develops 650 Nm of peak torque. With a 3.0-liter engine, it generates a power of 424-hp and does a 0- 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. Covid reinfection confirmed in US man, second bout was more severe, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? “All decisions are with the pool of people who are trustees,” the voice adds. Late night meetings suggest so, PHOTOS: Kriti has no qualms in dating someone from industry. Clad in a black t-shirt, Sushant looked dashing as Kriti sat next to him. Man: Everybody does. Sushant: This is not that the fascination of buying those things lived well. Rhea: There are no other expenses except the house functioning and the staff costs, which I told him, for 1-2 months, let it be as it is till you guys come up with a plan. Actor Sushant Singh Rajput who portrayed Mahindra Singh Dhoni in his biopic - 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story' has recently become the proud owner of a brand new Maserati Quattroporte. Sushant and Kriti's rumoured relationship has been a hot topic for a while now. Here’s what historians say, Spotlight On Pangong, China build-up now clear in Depsang, Good news: Meet Ramagiri Swarika who has inscribed Bhagavad Gita on grains of rice, Image of the day: Kolkata decks up for Durga Puja, 'Dekh Bihar mein ee baa': Bihar election campaign turns into rap battle, Flood situation grim in Hyderabad, Telangana CM announces immediate financial help, Bengaluru riots: Call records reveal Congress's Sampath Raj in touch with other accused, Crime Branch probes Bengaluru riots case, names former mayor Sampath Raj in chargesheet, Hathras: CBI team to study police's case diary, Army foils Pakistan's attempt to smuggle weapons in Kashmir, Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. .…” See that then first. It was about time to own the beast. Sushant: I don’t mind going to a grim secluded place like Pawna. It was about time to own the beast. The smaller one has Rs 50,000 limit. Sushant: Well, if I didn’t have one I won’t buy one. Actor Sushant Singh Rajput who portrayed Mahindra Singh Dhoni in his biopic - 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story' has recently become the proud owner of a brand new Maserati Quattroporte. Covid reinfection confirmed in US man, second bout was more severe, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? Woman’s voice: No, because if that policy is mature, then we will get that money. Voice 2 (woman 2): We are the best people. Here, I am fighting with my mind. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Just relax. Sushant: This bipolar disorder. An acclaimed forensic examiner has verified that the voice heard in the recordings indeed is of Sushant Singh Rajput. These exclusive conversations accessed by India Today are some of the few that Sushant Singh Rajput had in his last months, and these audio tapes shed a light on how he was planning for his future. India Today has accessed audio tapes of certain conversations between Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty, his wealth managers as well as his private managers that are crucial in understanding the curious case of the 34-year-old actor’s death. Among the vehicles he owned, his favourite was this Maserati Quattroporte.