Lighting Suspension Electrical Components. If you have a project that involves an unusually sloped, curved or high ceilings, our track suspension system may be the solution for you. Suspension cable for lighting fixtures 246", 1/16 inch diameter, Lighting Suspension 18/3 SJTOW Black Power Cable 10AMPs 300volt by the foot up to 500ft, Lighting Suspension 18/3 SJTOW White Power Cable 10AMPs 300volt by the foot up to 500ft, Lighting Suspension 18/4 SJTOW Black Power Cable 10AMPs 300volt by the foot up to 500ft, Lighting Suspension 18/4 SJTOW white power cable 10AMPs 300volt by the foot up to 500ft, CCC-1 Track Lighting universal 2 cable support clamp, CC-UNICROSS cable suspension system universal 2 cable support clamp, CC-1420-SL2.1 lighting suspension system slope ceiling coupler two piece, Suspension CC-M10-1420 track lighting ceiling coupler, Track Lighting Suspension Cable Glider and Screw, Lighting suspension system Drop Ceiling Coupler, Suspension cable for lighting fixtures 24", 1/16 inch diameter. Great job one and all. Total Track Lighting carries a track lighting suspension system that is easy to install and almost invisible when it is set up. A range of low voltage tension wire or cable fittings and accessories. Thank you for helping me work through this and feel free to use the photo I’ve attached for your website. SUCCESS! To find out more about this innovative system and how it works, check out our informational page, video and our blog. See our track suspension system in action! Wire is cut to length and can not be returned. This thing is AWESOME! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. We can make it elegant so it almost disappears in your space. I will be ordering kitchen lighting in the next week or two. I will continue to recommend you to everyone. Whether you want to light up the kitchen countertops, hallway walls, and corners of the living room through ambient light or focus lighting, consider these track lighting fixtures. See our resource page for installation details, Information videos to help make you an expert, Lighting Suspension Electrical Components, How to Open our drop ceiling Track Lighting support T-Bar Clip, When Where & How to use 2" Square T-bar Clip Cover, Track Lighting Suspension - Lightfair 2017 Ep.2, Track Suspension Track Lighting Suspension System Components Explained, Track Suspension Strain Relief for Track Power Feeds Overview, Track Suspension T-Bar clip overview and installation guide, Track Suspension HX-T-Clip-BAi t-bar clip overview and installation guide, Track Suspension HX-T-CLIP-BA-4-16W t-bar clip overview and installation guide, Track Suspension HX-T-CLIP-KEY-W t-bar clip overview and installation guide, Cutter Tool for Track Lighting Suspension Systems, Full resource page shows you how in videos and drawings. Our Tension Wire Lighting Systems are of the highest quality and are suitable for both domestic and commercial installations. Total Track Lighting carries a track lighting suspension system that is easy to install and almost invisible when it is set up. Track lighting installations are easier than traditional lighting systems, helping you illuminate unwanted shadow areas in any part of the house or establish a point of visual interest. It is affordable, flexible and easy to install. Take advantage of our free design help and personal shopper service as our lead lighting designer is one of the best in the industry. See our suspension resource page for details about installation. I just want to thank the support team and everyone there for the great service I receive. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Tension wire looks visually brilliant with lights suspended in mid air by thin cable but it is also highly adaptable to awkward lighting situations such as lights over rooflights or suspended between beams in vaulted ceilings. I was about to rip out my new track, but thanks to your video I unbent the tab and it was good to go. The item I ordered is an exact replacement that I needed and I received it a few days earlier than expected. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Opening Hours Monday to Thursday 08.30 to 17.00, Friday 08.30 to 16.30, Online 24/7/365 Suspended Wire Track Lighting Please choose from our Black, White or Chrome Wire Lighting Systems listed below. Suspend your track lighting from any ceiling height. Quickly & Simply . It is affordable, flexible and easy to install. In this case, track is suspended from ceiling-fixed wires to bring light down to the required level. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Thank you for your outstanding service. Suspended track lighting is very simply an alternative to mounting track directly to the ceiling. If you have a project that involves an unusually sloped, curved or high ceilings, our track suspension system may be the solution for you. thank you, thank you, thank you. Hi Scott – the part arrived yesterday and I installed it today. It offers a practical and highly versatile solution for a wide variety of settings, thanks to the numerous customisation options available. Suspend your track lighting from any ceiling height. Tell us what you're lighting and we'll recommend what is best to light it with. We can make it elegant so it almost disappears in your space.