P242 Use only non-sparking tools. Description. <>>> <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> FIRST-AID MEASURES . swan isopropyl alcohol 99 msds is made of? endobj P243 Take precautionary measures against static discharge. 4 0 obj The other 1% should be water. Eyes . Should I be worried? <> endobj 99 ($0.12/Fl Oz) 2 doctor answers. By using our website, you consent to our use of cookies. Drinking rubbing alcohol cause vomitting, stomach cramps, severe drownsiness which can lead to coma and death! Isopropyl Alcohol 99% From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is closely related (by one oxidative step) to acetone. The other 1% should be water. 2 0 obj Are you experiencing a skin reaction to it? endobj Isopropyl Alcohol >99 67-63-0 200-661-7 C. 3. Side effects of inhaling isopropyl alcohol, In endochondral bone formation the original pattern for the bone is made of. Here is the msds for the product: http://www.Officedepot.Com/pdf/msds/877218.Pdf. Dr. Michael Puckett answered. Artnatural Rubbing Isopropyl Alcohol - 99% Pure - 1 Gallon (Pack of 4 Quart) - Made in USA - Industrial Grade IPA Concentrated 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,406 $14.99 $ 14 . Move casualty to fresh air and keep at rest. Of course, you should never ingest isopropyl alcohol! stream What side effects are commonly associated with drinking isopropyl alcohol? Surface should be fine. Topical corticosteroid creme can help. Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute! %PDF-1.5 It is closely related (by one oxidative step) to acetone. x��\ms� ���~��]k������dƑ�Xm�[�L���FZ��Jw�������}��ȥdO��"�@ � �����ꪾرo�9~����K���w��ns�����w���z��w����o�w�'��Ã��9ゝ_p��?�ɴȊ\���Ã�]����,����χ/a ��eV�#~Y�_�E�T�O�{�c����dƸcC28�"�24�P�,ӄ���r�F�J�jB˂ԕ�ߡ�5��z�s�Wh�yV��y��LI�\�)�fyT-�� �PU���yVh�{�. <>>> stream Za �O����r�/�⢨��]b��Y�M��|*�e�`��{�&T�q�8bQ�V�:�$ֳ�~�Y�. Ia is a powerful drying agent and can irritate the skin. Find quality health products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Shop for Swan 99% Isopropyl Alcohol at Fred Meyer. endobj Isopropyl Alcohol, Concentration 99.8 Percent, CAS Number 67-63-0, Molecular Weight 60.1, Chemical Formula 99.8+ Percent Pure Anhydrous Isopropanol, Chemical Container Material Plastic, Chemical Container Type Jug, Chemical Grade Technical, Chemical Container Size 1 gal, Chemical Family Type Solvents, Shelf Life 5 yr, Shipping Restrictions See Section 14 of SDS endobj Is it safe to use 3% hydrogen peroxide and 99% isopropyl alcohol on a wound? Isopropyl alcohol is a type of alcohol (c3h8o) often used as a solvent. 1 0 obj The international programme on chemical safety, says ingesting isopropyl alcohol can be lethal (8 oz lethal -adult & 3 oz lethal- child). <> Isopropyl Alcohol 99% SDS Revision Date: 1/09/2018 005 - Isopropyl Alcohol 99% Page 2 of 10 P241 Use explosion-proof electrical / ventilating / light / equipment. @�/v ��J�?�|8�`r�cN,.���춾n HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. 4. %���� To learn more, please visit our. Rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention if necessary. Could you tell me what are side effects of drinking isopropyl alcohol? It can cau ... Dry it off, or shower and remove. 3 0 obj 33 years experience Radiology "Rubbing alcohol": Isopropyl alcohol is a type of alcohol (c3h8o) often used as a solvent. It consists of pure isopropyl alcohol and deionized water. <> 4 0 obj Isopropyl Alcohol, 99.8%, 1 Gallon Plastic Container, 4 Gallon per Case Isopropyl Alcohol, 99.8%, 1 Gallon Plastic Container, 4 Gallon per Case 1610-G4-50391 MFG #: 1610-G4 If not breathing, give artificial respiration. v�a?���O;~��������KLJN�`��3��1���z)W�ny���Ղ�.�̢��K�`�G��c� �.`Y�,�cƮ. I spilled a cup 91% isopropyl alcohol on my stomach. 1 0 obj you can use hydrogen peroxide to cleanse your wound or you can use rubbing alcohol but you may want to use one or the other, not both together. HAND SANITIZERS NOW AVAILABLE ***CLICK HERE*** Product SDS Sheet. 3 0 obj Inhalation . <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. 2 0 obj %PDF-1.5 endobj Isopropyl Alcohol SDS: Contact Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 or by email to request an Isopropyl Alcohol Safety Data Sheet (SDS/MSDS). The FCC grade meets the requirements of the Food Chemical Codex indicates and is suitable for all food, beverage and nutritional supplement applications. O 60.10 g/mol . x��]s�6�=3�x��9��'��ә�i�ܥ�^��{H��X��9[rd:������H� iʝLd���.��R�/w�����طߞ�����\���w������y�z������Rv�?=�a������� icJ�(��}z�L�D��4I�B$�e�$i�v��g���m��x ��+�i�.t�( �2�Ƴ�,��I��c)0u"��jQT\�Żk�R�U��ω�lbd��m*Ʀ��-�p�'k1Á�$�(�����5J�~�ԋ;���m��ny��J�� �C!���K���[�D�!t "��^|���p�G�/�N�������fL�-��q��>Y"TC���X���c��$2�D�9:Vxn>d�����~�(/J�$G�,���R^�[���k��~}�&e��o���Eq���E�����L�t� -�8R$JtI�&����H�� i���/>,N�'����TwJ�(R�ϟ�\f��g�uj�!���b�3�P2Iu�a?�|�N#i��mUmo�����:�d�O�`�fE���1�"�g4��L �$�`�,� �EyA�����rQ���m!�������by�[� ,��ů_E�¬�O�P�ف�3��P���&��*;c� �Gcʂ}N���$;�����7�E�}2��Naץ��RBk�W[2Ol�d?�����R� ��B>���h�o���}�e�[��_С~>{����K�$�?s,�Z��t����� �H1�s�L.���}�B��R�P�,�d�$��� ��Q �6��]��aoz9��,3��A�����&�nQ� Isopropyl Alcohol Structure: Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is a colorless, volatile and flammable liquid. Isopropyl Alcohol, 99 Percent, FCC is used to sanitize food processing equipment. <> %���� H. 8. If this doesn't clear up, consult your dermatologist. P261 Avoid breathing dust / fume / …