As per Rajesh he was a teacher at Shweta’s acting school and was paid 40k per month. she earns a good amount of income from her job. So, stay tuned to this page…. With such a hefty amount of earning, she is a lavish life right now. Bigg Boss 4 Vote – Who will be the third elimination of BB Telugu 4? She had not paid TDS of 10% which she used to cut from my salary so that I can go and at least claim that”. She used to also own an acting school in Mumbai till 2018. Net Worth: 30-40 Crores Per year: Sweta Singh salary is approx. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She is the Executive Editor of Special Programming at Aaj Tak and is well known for her excellent sports news coverage. Powered by the WageIndicator Foundation - Share and compare wages, understand Labour Laws and spot career opportunities. DMCA Policy, Lilly Singh Net Worth 2020 @ $ 16 Million, Lilly Singh Salary Per Year | Per Month | Earnings Overview, Lilly Singh Mansion (House) | Cars | Private Jets, Lilly Singh Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat, https://www.instagram.com/iisuperwomanii/, Youtube Star, Vlogger, Actress, Comedian, Author, Producer, Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute, New York University, People’s Choice Award for Favorite YouTube Star (2017), Teens Choice Award (2016), Shorty Awards, Streamy Awards, MTVF Fandom Awards, The World’s Top-Earning YouTube Stars (2015), A Trip to Unicorn Island (2016), Fahrenheit 451 (2018), Seven Bucks Digital Studios (2016-2017), Epic Rap Battles of History (2016), The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (2016), The Daily Show with ‘Trevor Noah, The Today Show (2016), Giving Back Glam (2014), Giving Back Glam (2014) ; The Tube’s Hautest (2014-2015), Lana Steele : Make Up Spy (2015), Life in Pieces (2016). Nidhi also went to the same college as Ravish and Sudhir, which is the Indian Institute of Mass Communication in Delhi. Barkha Dutt (Earning: 3.5 crores per annum) Barkha Dutt is a television journalist and news anchor who was part of NDTV’s team for 21 years until she left the channel in January 2017. sweta singh Salary, Husband, shweta singh instagram She earns an estimated salary of Rs 1 crore ($140,000 US) per year. Every year she earns around $8 million from her various online endeavors. Joel Embiid’s Injured Shoulder Avoided Significant Structural Damage, Plagiarism and cheating complain against Prashant Kishor’s Bihar campaign, Android Game apk OBB download: How to download PUBG Korean version APK and OBB, Online Gaming Sees First Quarter Rise in 2020. Sneakerheads Trailer, Plot and Everything We Know! Contact Us | Estimated annual salary: Rs. Estimated annual salary: Rs.