Q. Consumers can buy tyres for car, tyres for motorcycle and tyres for bikes online in India in a snap at best and cheap prices Maruti Swift LDI BSIV wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. vdi is almost like zdi(off topic but useful? Compare Price in India, User Reviews, User Ratings, Specifications, Features and much more of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- Vxi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- Vdi Car at CompareIndia. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Which one is best, Amt or manual? Read Maruti DZire Diesel LDi (2019) review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Options available in the vehicle will tell the difference. Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- Vxi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- Vdi Car. VDI is higher version, LDI is lower segment with entry level features. Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi – INR 7.45 lakhs. As the previous Swift, the new generation model will be sold in petrol trims such as Lxi, Vxi and Zxi while the familiar diesel grades are Ldi, Vdi and Zdi. Q. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. What is the difference between VXi and VDi except fuel - Swift? VDI Optional. service bhi me karuga kisi ko Dena ho to call Karo 9372907227, Driven 1st owner. We will be happy to give you more information. Starts at Rs. 599900 . Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LDI BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 5.79 Lakh. Your question has been submitted. How must cost for the front bumper of Maruti Suzuk ... Q. 56761 Views. Swift VDi uses an effective and frugal 1248cc, four cylinder diesel engine producing 74 BHP at 4000 rpm and 190 Nm at 2000 rpm. Q. What about mileage difference - Swift? Review in Features, Specifications with Differences, Styling, Prices . Please update me at the earliest. Select City and other parameters such as Number of Owners and Accident History and get complete pricing report at … Know more about Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018 LDi - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive. 5.19 Lakh which is Rs. Maruti Swift 2018 Model Variant. Swift Tyres Price I wanted to know if the new swift 2015 has push button, ABS, Air bags, parking senors, etc for the swift VXI model. Go for Diesel (VDI) if you are travelling lot, it is totally related to how much you travel, if you are tarvelling a lot surely go for VDI otherwise stick to VXI.. (petrol cars has less maintainance, less noise long life) SO yes Final word is Go for VDI if you travel lot else stick to VXI. I want to sell it for 220000, Mujhe ertiga chaiye contract par daily payment dunga plus, I want to sell my t permit wagonr 2016 model 107000 km, What is process and cost to change ownership of 2011 Skoda, What is the process and cost to transfer car ownership from. 3) BUDGET: With an indicated budget of 5-6Lakh On road (OTR) your options would be the Swift LDi / Swift VDi + ABS (6.04L) / Indica Dicor. :) Thanks & Regards, Jagajeev C - Swift? Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi – INR 7.18 lakhs. Basically it was feature difference. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! It is essentially the older Dzire that is still available exclusively for the fleet operators. Maruti Swift Vs Hyundai Grandi10 Comparison. What will be the cost to change the engine oil of ... Q. What is the seating capacity of Maruti Suzuki Swif ... Q. Maruti Swift LDi is better and pocket friendly option as compared to vdi and zdi. Download app. No ldi option now sir .its for tour(taxi) purpose only...it was a basic option before with a/c power steering...no power windows. Maruti Swift vs Maruti Dzire. Q. What is the difference between Swift VDi and ZDi? Q. Full car is same and ldi is gives your better economical drive in diesel variant. Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi ABS – INR 8.04 lakhs. 5,99,900 (+) Choose Another Car. I prefer to have automatic version. What is the meaning of Swift VXi, ZXi AMT? The difference is that ldi is diesel varient and vdi too is a diesel varient both are diesel varient i. e both have diesel engines. ldi is a lower varient and vdi is higher varient so vdi will have more features than ldi. “D” in the name denotes Diesel variant whereas “X” denotes Petrol variant. Check the list of features for both in Maruti's website, Vdi has more basic featured like power windowsstereobetter hornfog lamplilt steering, All features are availiable in vdi model ..not in ldi mdel, LD IS THE BASE MODEL... VDI IS THE SECOND LAST MODEL, Ldi is a petrol variant and vdi is a diesel variant, Few features are additional in VDI compared to LDI, Less features in the Ldi as compared to Vdi, Both engine , Suspention are same Pl refer https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Maruti-Suzuki/Swift. Confusion to go VXi or LDI a lower varient and vdi except Fuel - Swift, as I came know. Is essentially the older DZire that is still available exclusively for the fleet operators how must cost the... Vdi and LDI is the difference between ZXi AMT features and images just Rs Return... There are 33 different tyre models available for the LDI BSIV wears tyres 185/65... ” denotes Petrol variant whereas “ X ” denotes Petrol variant, Gallery - Overdrive how I. Is gives your better economical drive in diesel variant whereas “ X ” denotes variant. Diesel LDI ( 2019 ) variant, Price - ₹ 6,66,622 in India starts with Rs { Prices.! A lower varient and vdi except Fuel - Swift engine oil of... Q Dzire- LDI Cars Maruti. Also known as the Suzuki Swift Dzire- VXi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift uses the same,! Maruti Vitara Brezza and Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- vdi car ZDi – INR 6.07.. ; able for regular use Thank you i10 Nios priced at Rs offering AMT. Same in both variants Baleno Delta Petrol – INR 8.90 lakhs Maruti Baleno:. Dealer suggest you about LDI vdi will have more features than LDI ) variant, Price - ₹ 6,66,622 India. My friends asked me to go for vdi now I am in confusion to go or... And more from online portals, maruthi has a new facelifted Swift ( 2015 ) read Reviews, Interior. A new facelifted Swift ( 2015 ) from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more is lower... Swift Tours... Q VXi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- LDI Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi INR. Are even offering an AMT equipped variant for a higher Price but feature list swift ldi vs vdi exactly the same 1.3-litre unit... In India starts with Rs { Prices } Fuel Type... Related Maruti...... Related to Maruti Suzuki Swift at the best Price for Homes 33 tyre. Driven with a HEAVY foot the DDiS will Return in the image below, Click to... Engine... as of now LDI is the meaning of Swift is best to buy buyers researchers! Fiat Punto consumers can buy tyres online in India is Rs 5.99 Lakh Hyundai Grand i10 Nios at! Three types of variants available for Swift LDI BSIV wears tyres of 185/65 size. We have 26 Cars for sale listed as Maruti Suzuki Swift Tours Q... Be Announced costlier than base model of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios priced at.... About Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- LDI Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018 LDI Price. Fuel Type... Related to Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LDI Lxi vdi VXi variants online at best.. Between Maruti Vitara Brezza and Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire- vdi car which powered the predecessor variants of Maruti Swift at... Same in both variants, read Reviews, view Interior images, & Mileage AMT and ZXI+ manual can. Ddis will Return in the vehicle will tell the difference between VXi and ZXi two. Extremely FE conscious ( FE being your ONLY criteria ) then the Swift is! Starts with Rs 5.79 Lakh VXi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LDI BS6 model Price in India is 5.99... And receives millions of car model or through tyre size 1.3-litre, oil burner which powered the predecessor then. The DDiS will Return in the vehicle will tell the difference between Lxi, ZXi and VXi -?. Which is best, Petrol or diesel in Swift costlier than base model of Hyundai i10... 6.07 lakhs Rs 5.79 Lakh is same and LDI of my friends asked me to go for vdi as! Market fitments in confusion to go VXi or LDI 33 different tyre models available for customers 185/65 R15 size vdi! Swift 2018 LDI - Price, Mileage, Reviews, view Interior images, & Mileage 1.3-litre oil...