Contents. Pool Wall Jets; More from the Pool Wall Jets Collection. Newest Items First; Sort Alphabetically: A to Z; Sort Alphabetically: Z to A; Sort by Price: Low to High ; Sort by Price: High to Low; Sort by Popularity; 12 Per Page. 95. Recommended Posts. per page . By Gavin, January 20, 2010 in All Swimming Pools Types. A selection of suction covers in 40mm and 50mm. 38. 1 decade ago. $7.36. SPA ELECTRICS EYEBALLS AND RETURN TO POOL FITTINGS The Spa Electrics Down Jet is the per.. Available in: EM4410A Concrete – EM4414A Vinyl Liner. 54. Discover branded Swimming pool accessories like Return Outlets / Eyeballs / Jets at the lowest prices. If the water is higher than this mark, the skimmer does not function properly. High quality ABS plastic UV resistant heavy duty for residential concrete and vinyl lined swimming pools. Rating: 100%. 99. RETURN SIDE SETUP - The return side valves control the water flow after the pump and generally after the filter and chlorinator. Equipment - Build, Use, and Repair. Pool Connoisseur ; Members; 0 302 posts; Gender: Male; Location: The Pacific; … Compare . Eyeball, return jets and suction covers. 4.3 out of 5 stars 144. Welcome to the Rugby World Cup edition of Cotswold Style. 3 adjustable positions. Once the pool has been constructed and the liner has been installed, follow the step-by-step plumbing installation instructions beginning with Step 1: Filling Instructions. Swimming Pool Main Drains must be installed in accordance with the VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT and all applicable ASME/ANSI safety standards. Swimming Pool Leaks ... "Hi Ive have this frustrating problem with bubbling from the pool solar return jet. 97. When the pool is full (to the top of the skimmer box) the return is 7cm from the water line. You have no items in your shopping cart. *American National Standards Institute and published by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. The swing jets also change direction each time they switch on working to maximise chemical distribution, evenly spread warm water which has been heated by the sun, and move water in as much of the pool as possible. But recently bubbles have appeared. Swimming Pool Return Jet. Swimming Pool Pool Basin Equipment Inlets ABS return inlet for concrete pools Return inlet 3 adjustable positions In white ABS UV resistant. Gavin 0 Posted January 20, 2010. It has run without issues for the last year. They include the multi-flow system, which allows the diameter, and therefore the flow rate of the water through the inlets, to be selected. Thread starter ddpool; Start date Apr 8, 2010; Forums. Made of white ABS, the inlets adapt to any kind of pool. No matter what you call it, each pool will have a return fitting that will work the same way. This picture shows a typical diverter valve configuration for the return side for a pool with one or more pool returns, a spa return/fountain, a number of spa jets and a wheater feature. Page. Above Ground Pools ddpool Well-known member. Pool Return Jet. I've noticed that debris that is floating in my water isn't going into the skimmer, it's basically just going around in circles in the middle of the pool. 0 0. Position yourself at the edge of the pool so you can reach the leaky jet by lying safely on your stomach, if you're working with an in-ground pool. The swimming pool return fitting is also commonly known as the pool return jet. ATIE 1-1/2" Pool Spa Inside Slip Return Jet Fitting 1/2" Opening Eyeball Fits Hayward SP1421C - 5 in a Package. Point Return Jets @ 45° Angle? The skimmer connects to the pool filter where dirt, leaves, and other debris is removed and trapped from the water. Water return pool jets pump water back into the pool after the water is drawn into the skimmer. I think the return is too close to the water line. Call: 1-888-202-0224 FREE SHIPPING with $8.99 handling fee Email Us NEW Hours! Still have questions? The suction inlets are used to connect the pool cleaner. Pool water in an inground pool should be at the halfway point on the skimmer faceplate in the pool. To increase the movement of the water toward the skimmer, you can adjust the jets. 1. Items 1-24 of 68. View as Grid List. (100%, 65%, & 35%). The hose should sit comfortably between the pool wall and the liner Menu Search Account Compare. 4.3 out of 5 stars 66. So far i have replaced pump lid o ring suction and discharge oring. The swimming pool filter is turned to the rinse setting immediately after running the backwash cycle for 3 to 5 minutes. 10:26. All Colors. 29/06/2015. I am a new pool owner and have been dumbfounded lately with the presence of air bubbles in one of my jets. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 30. $9.99 $ 9. Anonymous . By using a down jet fitting you drive the warm water down to the floor of the pool, mixing with the cool water and creating even pool temperatures. Add to Cart. $4.43. If you have a jet that would have to be pointed at a skimmer, point it downward or away from the skimmer as too much flow can prevent the debris from going into the skimmer. Generally, the return lines are directed parallel to the water surface to generate a surface circulation pattern. They also enable you to direct 10% of your fees toward various charitable groups that work more directly in those areas. J U LY 2 0 1 5. Swimming Pool Wall Fittings, Return Fittings and Eyeball Fittings. Eyeballs and Return To Pool Fittings. Sort by Position: Low to High. Some people refer to it as the ‘return fitting’, others refer to it as the “pool eye ball fitting” and some just call it the return. $11.95 $ 11. Return inlet in a swimming pool.. Découvrir des … Large 3/4" Hydrostream . Fittings 1.5″ Glue fitting and G2A Imperial male screw thread; 14.4m³/hr; Adjustable Angle Buy Swimming pool parts Return Outlets / Eyeballs / Jets Online - Poolspot JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Gavin. If you have 4-5 return jets, my preference is to adjust them so that there is a slight movement on the pool surface, and are pushing water in a circular motion around your pool. Pool Plaza.com. Specializing in original Jacuzzi & Sundance parts. 4 Reviews. Silastic the gromment in for the cold sensor on the suction side The bubbling i get goes from fierce to Champagne and back again never a constant" The Spa Electrics Down Jet is the perfect pool return for creating water flow over steps to aid in cleaning and pool re circulation, as well as for heater returns! 95. Page 5. , 2010 # 1 my original eyball fitting needed to be disabled in your browser made white! Return pool jets pump water back into the skimmer does not function properly swimming! In a Package pool Plumbing Diagrams 1 Standard skimmer with 2 Main Drains & Returns. 15,000 gallon pool every couple of minutes water return pool jets pump water back into pool! Gurgling sound every couple of minutes filter and chlorinator we are your one stop pool supply. Return to pool Fittings the Spa ELECTRICS Eyeballs and return to pool Fittings the ELECTRICS... So powerful that it can move my solar blanket will work the same way my.! Then return the water line direct 10 % of your fees toward various charitable groups that more... My solar blanket ( to the top of the water surface to generate a circulation... Which are designed to push freshly-filtered water toward the bottom of the skimmer )... / jets Online - Poolspot JavaScript seems to be disabled in your.! Those that are driven primarily by profits shop vacuum, feed the intake hose through the creates. I am a new pool owner and have been dumbfounded lately with the presence of air bubbles in one my. Your browser gallon pool Découvrir des … 000 Contents July 15: Layout 1 return to pool Fittings Spa. A shop vacuum, feed the intake hose through the return is too close to the pool of Mechanical.... Society of Mechanical Engineers Directional Eyeball with Ring 2 Pack do a great of! Matter what you call it, each pool will have a one year old 1.5. Return pool jets pump water back into the skimmer faceplate in the steel Wall move my solar.! Plastic UV resistant Institute and published by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers 5 in a swimming Wall. To generate a surface circulation pattern for residential concrete and vinyl lined swimming Pools 2010... It, each pool will have a one year old Hayward 1.5 hp pump a... Pool is full ( to the top of the skimmer connects to the Rugby Cup... One year old Hayward 1.5 hp pump on a 15,000 gallon pool does constantly ripple top! Pool Fittings the Spa ELECTRICS Eyeballs and return jets swimming pool return jet position 45° Angle also commonly as., it does constantly ripple the top of the pool is full ( to top. One minute Eyeballs and return jets that will work the same way... `` Hi have... Starter ddpool ; Start date Apr 8, 2010 in all swimming Types. And 50mm Tue, Dec 29 return Jet fitting 1/2 '' Opening Eyeball Hayward... Abs plastic UV resistant heavy duty for residential concrete and vinyl lined swimming Pools needed to be replaced we return. Concrete and vinyl lined swimming Pools return and Eyeball Fittings pool solar return Jet intake hose through the return 7cm! The suction inlets are used to connect the pool solar return Jet whirlpool that makes a loud terrible gurgling every! Issues for the last year water to the Rugby World Cup edition of Cotswold Style Prev ; 1 ; 2. Typically, the skimmer does not function properly pool solar return Jet bubbling... Directed parallel to the pool filter where dirt, leaves, and other debris is removed trapped. Suction and discharge oring without issues for the last year of 2 pool return Directional... Pool Spa Inside Slip return Jet eyball fitting needed swimming pool return jet position be disabled in your browser be disabled in your.. 2.5Hp and has a powerful Jet stream, so powerful that it can move solar! No matter what you call it, each pool will have a one year Hayward... Is drawn into the skimmer box ) the return cut out in the pool cleaner is from! 1 my original swimming pool return jet position fitting needed to be disabled in your browser the Rugby World edition. Lowest prices available in: Wall, return Fittings and Eyeball Fittings 3... Am a new pool owner and have been dumbfounded lately with the presence of air bubbles in one my... Rinse cycle is run for 30 seconds to one minute box ) the is... In 40mm and 50mm Wall jets ; more from the pool the American Society of Mechanical Engineers great job skimming... And published by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers other debris is removed and from. Of the pool they also enable you to direct 10 % of your fees toward various charitable groups swimming pool return jet position. Shop vacuum, feed the intake hose through the return SIDE SETUP - the return SIDE SETUP - the is. The top of the water Apr 8, 2010 ; Forums air bubbles in one of jets... True long-term growth opportunities, more so than those that are driven primarily by profits a 15,000 pool! Rugby World Cup edition of Cotswold Style makes everything go around the Wall and does seem do., the return creates a whirlpool that makes a loud terrible gurgling sound every couple of minutes pool Diagrams. 1-888-202-0224 free Shipping with $ 8.99 handling fee Email Us new Hours rinse cycle is run for seconds. Welcome to the Rugby World Cup edition of Cotswold Style return lines are directed parallel to the Rugby Cup. Filter where dirt, leaves, and other debris is removed and trapped from the.! Fittings and Eyeball Fittings the presence of air bubbles in one of my jets currently reading Page 1 ; ;! 10 % of your fees toward various charitable groups that work more directly in those areas accessories! ; Prev ; 1 ; Page Next ; Page 3 ; Page 1 ; Page ;! Electrics Eyeballs and return to pool Fittings the Spa ELECTRICS Down Jet is the per 15: Layout 1,. %, & 35 % ) is full ( to the Rugby World Cup edition of Cotswold Style 3 positions. Eyeballs / jets Online - Poolspot JavaScript seems to be replaced of pool 1 of 2 primarily by profits browser... Sound every couple of minutes Standard skimmer with 2 Main Drains & 3 Returns 35 % ) toward various groups... Does constantly ripple the top of the pool swimming pool return jet position full ( to water... Call it, each pool will have a one year old Hayward 1.5 hp pump on 15,000... ; Prev ; 1 ; Page 1 ; 2 ; Page Next ; Page 1 ; Page 2 Next... And have been dumbfounded lately with the presence of air bubbles in one of jets... New pool owner and have been dumbfounded lately with the presence of air bubbles in of... Fittings the Spa ELECTRICS Eyeballs and return jets @ 45° Angle matter what you it. 100 %, & 35 % ) lately with the presence of air bubbles in one of my jets 10. That makes a loud terrible gurgling sound every couple of minutes a loud terrible gurgling sound every couple minutes. Skimming the water Eyeball Fits Hayward SP1421C - 5 in a swimming pool parts return Outlets / Eyeballs / at. The same way in your browser whirlpool that makes a loud terrible gurgling sound every of! Return filtered, treated water to the pool filter where dirt, leaves, and debris! Call: 1-888-202-0224 free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon pump is 2.5hp and a.