The Symphony Group PLC Just been told that our kitchen units fitted in our Anywl home 18 months ago which are badly damaged and bloating will not be replaced . Tick this box if you wish to receive offers and updates about products and services from Symphony Group, or 3rd parties. The following day Greg, the area manager and Dave, the kitchen fitter rectified the problem. Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review of Symphony Group. We are glad that you have had a good experience with us and I will pass your comments along to our team. Home and Trade Ltd is Burton on Trent’s longest established home improvement centre. The Symphony kitchen in your new home has been built to the highest standards by the country’s largest supplier of quality fitted furniture to housebuilders and developers. Quality kitchen and bedroom furniture alongside our outstanding service for new build projects. Really seriously annoying especially as they could not give a toss and I lose out a few hundred pounds. Hi JF, thank you for your 4-star review of Symphony Group. Symphony is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture, constantly introducing the latest trends and product innovations. An excellent and professional service we are very happy. With our support package, Symphony is the number one choice for the independent retailer. Thank you to all at Symphony involved in my order. On turning right it was noted that no stop lights or indicators were working.Just proves my point that money is more important than peoples lives to this company. By checking this box you are allowing your information to be used in accordance with The Symphony Group’s. We are building on our outstanding service levels with a new portal created for homeowners called My Symphony. Upon moving in, all of the cupboard doors were chipped and had to be replaced. A fitter was sent from Symphony to replace the doors and work surface and unfortunately due to a family funeral, we could not be there when the work was carried out. From start to finish they make it a great experience, on hand to help and give advice throughout.I was lucky enough to have dealt with Jane smith from symphony who is just first class her customer service is outstanding, her knowledge and advice is second to non.From the friendly delivery driver to the quality of the product is just fantastic and I can’t recommend symphony enough, you won’t be disappointed. They send a bunch of contractors who done a really poor job and damaged some of the cupboards by dropping tools. Symphony collects your personal information when you request a brochure, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us. For symphony to have signed the kitchen of missing a shelve and the upstand bowing I think they need to look at the quality process. I will not hold my breath as the saying goes. Our outstanding trade offer provides a full product package to meet the demands of today’s merchant showrooms. Fantastic service! We visit the customers address, fully measure the room in question and take any design requirements the customer has. Lastly, when driving, if you spot a Symphony wagon approaching, take serious note and be aware, otherwise you could have the same problem as did I. Gareth had a friendly, approachable manner which made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend. Really great experience with the Symphony Group. All Covid very safe very organised with signage and respected our property. He outlined The original installation was missing a shelf under the sink and the reason behind the upstand bowing was due to the original installer not aplying enough adhesive. Quality kitchen and bedroom furniture alongside our outstanding service for new build projects. By checking this box you are allowing your information to be used in accordance with The Symphony Group’s. Unless you agree, Symphony will not share you information for marketing purposes with other companies. Quality kitchen and bedroom furniture alongside our outstanding service for new build projects. DO NOT BUY SYMPHONYSo disappointed with our kitchen. Would you like to partner with Symphony? With our support package, Symphony is the number one choice for the independent retailer. We are very house proud and look after our things and never in the whole of my life has any house we've lived in, had such poor quality, but expensive cupboards Symphony are now saying Bellway fitted these cupboards etc wrongly, nothing about all the damage their fitter caused, so we are now caught in between Bellway and Symphony's politics and with the worst quality kitchen we have ever encountered. Refurb Had a very poor experience with symphony. We are glad that you have had a good experience with us and will pass your feedback on to our team. Or maybe worse!! Get updates on events, news, special offers and more. And the driver is obviously not going to admit to driving a dangerous wagon that had not been checked and secured correctly.I wonder if this had been a child’s head whilst walking on the pavement if they would have been so nonchalant then!Some weeks later we happened to be behind another of these Symphony company wagons with a semi-trailer attached. See what your Symphony kitchen could look like before you buy? Once you have made your decision, simply email yourself (or your kitchen designer) with your choices and start planning your perfect kitchen. Hi Kiran, thank you for your 5-star review of Symphony, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with our customer service, Sue will be delighted to receive your feedback. The kitchen now it's all fitted is superb !I have just tried to have 2 doors and a reduced depth unit replaced after your 30day initial delivery check (just over one week more) and my supplier has just contacted me to say that Symphony have refused to replace and that I am now having to re-purchase the units. The company we used to purchase our Symphony kitchen ceased to trade. Upon contacting the builder we bought our house from, Symphony came back out to inspect the kitchen. Founded in 1973, we have been serving customers in and around Burton on Trent for 40+ years. These cupboards are really poor quality even though we keep being told they are rated five star. Had this kitchen in our new Redrow home and yet to speak to anyone who is completely satisfied. Our outstanding trade offer provides a full product package to meet the demands of today’s merchant showrooms. The fitting must have been rushed but there should be no excuses for the complete mess the kitchen was in. Symphony is the UK’s largest privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture. Become a Retailer. It seems that you do not expect kitchen units to come into contact with water or condensation -pathetic. We supply housing providers with kitchens for new build and refurbishment projects. Hi Min, thank you for your 5-star review of Symphony Group. By fixing the upstand I was left with paint damage and missing silicone on the upstand. We couldn’t have been in better hands. The quality is very poor. Our outstanding trade offer provides a full product package to meet the demands of today’s merchant showrooms. Hi Kamelia, thank you for leaving a 5-star review of Symphony Group. Gareth clearly takes pride in his work and completed it to a high standard. However they were fully prepared with shoe covers, hand gel and surface wipes. I can honestly say I love my new kitchen and yes I was right so does the other half as we DID need it after all. Great communication and outstanding customer service. DO NOT BUY!!! They also broke a hinge so one of the cupboard doors is hanging off. We implement this information into our design software, providing full colour design drawings, quotations and installation estimates. We are glad that you have had a good experience with us and I will pass your comments along to Gareth.