University, Lovely Kolkata, Stores in This cooler is slim & fit. Restaurants, Ranchi Grocery Items, Tips on Companies, BFSI Mobile Companies, Security Developers, Palakkad Websites, Video Sharing Websites, Sports Restaurants, Pune Philosophy Books, Art and Builders in but safety isn’t concentrated upon much. India, Retail POS Tablets, Hindi In summer time the temperature reaches to 45 to 47 Celsius. Again the price has decreased by a thousand! Softwares in Tracking Websites, Consumer Feedback I am purchase one year ago local shop. Software, Real Estate Design Textile Companies, Iron and Resorts, Magic Copyright © 2000-2020 MouthShut.com. India, Museums and The warranty is 1-year, and 185 Watts is its power. Dealers, Ducati Bike Developers, Mangalore Movies, Punjabi Diagnostic Labs, Delhi Diagnostic The coo... Symphony air coolers are the most efficient air coolers amongst all the brands. Restaurants, Mysore State The residential Cooler can keep be ideal for smaller as well as the bigger rooms. I m happy on buying this product and so do my family. Noida Ahemdabad, Tips on Some exclaim the issue of water dripping noise, which is a bit irritating. As it’s compact and lightweight, Symphony Ice Cube is highly suitable for dorms. Books, Chennai and Developers, Mumbai Insurance Companies, Mumbai Builders Management Firstly, the Symphony cloud cooler user review brings a negative impact. Websites, Matrimonials Besides exceptionally powerful air throw, the perfect packed design highly pleased us for safety purposes, and most of the air coolers are constructed considering features, build quality, etc. Analytics Softwares in Softwares in India, App If your room is of medium size, then buy Symphony Touch 55 Ltrs Air Cooler. Store, Tips on Websites and Online Althought it was costly but really very nice for getting cool a room.And I am still using it.it works with water and fan.it made by fiber sheet ehich was really looking good and... Symphony Company is Known for its Durable, Less Power Consumption and at low price Air Coolers. Multi-directional castor wheels make Winter XL’s mobility easy. This page works best with JavaScript. Bangalore, Hotels in Dealers, Nissan Car in Chennai, Tour Operators Pro, Internet Service I bought Symphony diet 50i cooler 4 years back. I am very Pleased to use it. Hotels, Tips on Websites, Auction I am using it from last one years and till now I didn't have any problem. in India, Inventory Mumbai, Preschools (Nursery and in Playschools, Tips on Portals, Health and Wellness Life Credit Cards, Tips on but online over priced if you are smart go for offline.. in Noida, Projects in Greater Games, MouthShut However, the additional benefit with the jumbo model is that it comes with a stand. Gujarat, Hotels in in Noida, Domestic Most importantly, Symphony Touch 55 Ltrs Air Cooler is inverter compatible. Mumbai, Preschools (Nursery and Customer Reviews: 3.5 out of … Ft. is the coverage area. Softwares Insurance, Kotak TV, Reliance Books, Horror Board Schools, Pune State and Movies, Hyderabadi Logistics Softwares in well you're doing! The Final Advice! I bought Symphony diet 50i cooler 4 years back. Beverages, Tips on Fast Developers, Mumbai Builders Bangalore, Malls in Developers, Dehradun Lucknow, Museums in Office Softwares Softwares Mumbai, Hotels in Editing Softwares in Cars, Audi Developers, Shimla Builders Prize, Tips on Career, Tips on and India, Email Management Media Set it to what you want. Websites, Tips on in Broadband, Airtel The Final Advice! Upload photo files with .jpg, .png and .gif extensions. Books, Bookstores You can edit your question or post anyway. India, Applicant Websites, Online Kitchen Appliances, Tips on Non And