Saw a coupon for this from Bj's wholesale club. Fail. © 2020 Unilever. Severe disappointment. absolutely love the stuff. Get it today with … I absolutely loved mine. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Hard to believe Cookie Dough could be a "new" flavor, but there are plenty of better options for when I need a cookie dough fix (or at least are cheaper without much quality difference). Please try again later. Frankly, Talenti’s new Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough gelato feels more like a pint of glorified vanilla ice cream. I'm so disappointed! Milk, Sugar, Cream, Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Molasses, Soybean Oil, Carob Bean Gum, Rice Flour, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cocoa Butter, Lemon Peel, Soy Lecithin It’s recipes like these that lead to flavors that excite from the very first bite. Shi the never day I went back and got another pint, I was addicted because the quantity of cookie dough balls was almost in every other bite or two! Dedicated to the Process: We slow cook our ingredients in fresh cream and milk, similar to how French chefs might use a bain-marie technique. Recipe #36 We begin with our vanilla gelato, add chocolate chip cookie dough pieces, then finish with bonus swirls of fudge, resulting in this gelato that’s a nostalgic blend of child and adulthood. This is a very, very rich flavor. 4%. Really hoping that they will but the Talenti selection is tiny in my grocery store. Dubba, I get that Talenti is more subtle than B&J's with their mix ins but I think they need a little more. Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 36g. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. We began with our vanilla gelato, then added chocolate chip cookie dough pieces and extra swirls of fudge. + Add a Photo. Tastes more like "Cookie Vanilla" not cookie dough. I do really like the fudge swirl and think that's an awesome idea instead of putting chips into the base which I never liked in other cookie doughs.Overall it's not bad, but it's nothing special and I doubt I'd pick it up again. Try it! Jul 23, 2017 - Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. The choc chip cookie dough looks kind of disappointing. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. It is basically their Tahitian Vanilla Bean with not enough other stuff. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This seems to be a nice minded review of one of Talenti's misses. Ate the whole pint - there are 2 pebbles of cookie dough. Talenti, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gelato, Pint (8 Count). I've been pretty uninspired to blog the past few weeks, and additionally I've been making my way through a gigantic container of homemade blackberry ginger trifle ice cream so I didn't have the fear of getting behind in reviews to motivate me. But with just a few cookie dough bits in your gelato, Talenti let us all down. Is This Your Brand? This week I finally got my hands on two elusive Talenti flavors introduced in 2015, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Raspberry Cheescake. [])). We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I honestly think that this is a good gelato flavor because it's not overwhelmingly sweet my only complaint is that the little cookie chunks are a little too small and you probably won't find any cookie chunks until the ninth bite in. Talenti Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 1 pint. It's really a downer as I look every time I go to the store. Reporting on what you care about. Sign up to the BuzzFeed Quizzes Newsletter - Binge on the latest quizzes delivered right to your inbox with the Quizzes newsletter! Bought this for the first time. I'm not dead! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!! Add to cart. 15%. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. FLAVOR FROM REAL INGREDIENTS We travel the world over to source the highest quality ingredients. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Ice cream itself wasn't bad hence the 2 stars. These two are our top favorites this week:Sea salt caramelBlack raspberry chocolate chip. The result is our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gelato, the perfect nostalgic taste of childhood. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. These are just a few examples that reflect our belief that there are no shortcuts when it comes to crafting the most delicious gelatos and sorbettos. Please try again. 4% Vitamin D 0.8mcg 15% Calcium … If you like rich ice cream, you'll love this, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We steep fresh mint leaves to create the base for our Mediterranean Mint. There was a problem completing your request. If I calculated correctly, a pint has 860 calories. Nothing to sneeze at, for sure. Maybe the other reviewer got a bad batch? 58%. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!!