Won't you show the other side, you're just wasting my time Talk, talk, talk, talk / Anxiety was bringing me down / I'm tired of listening to you talking in rhymes / Twisting around to make me think Talk, talk, talk, talk That’s when I am near. ‘Talk Talk’ will be featured on Cannons’ upcoming album, entitled, “Shadows”, available later this summer. Talk, talk, talk, talk I see you when you're laughing at me when I'm up Also, let us know how you feel about it in the comment section below. I see you when you're crying for me when I'm down LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. / Well, did I tell you before when I was up? Is your language not listed? Cannons Lyrics "Talk Talk" − / 5. We recommend adding Cannons’ “Talk Talk” single to your personal playlist. When every choice that I make is yours Cause it feels so right With your arms around me (Talk Talk) Arms around me (Talk Talk) Read more about it. [Chorus] I'm not that blind to see that you've been cheating on me Zangba Thomson is an award-winning Liberian-American author, journalist, and Editor-in-Chief at Bong Mines Entertainment. Talk, talk, talk, talk Also, check out our Dope Music Video Showcase and vote for the dopest music video. All you do to me is talk, talk on Twitter All you do to me is talk, talk [Chorus] Your email address will not be published. I’m fighting voices in my mind, voices telling lies about it. [Verse 1] I'm tired of listening to you talking in rhymes Talk, talk, talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! I see you when you're crying for me All you do to me is talk, talk Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. [Intro] The song describes a tense relationship with someone who has cheated on the narrator – the narrator in question is fed up with dealing with this person and all their constant arguing. on LinkedIn. Don't you ever stop to think about me The likable tune contains a relatable storyline, dreamy vocals, and groovy instrumentation seasoned with a chill ‘70s vibe. All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk If every sign that I see is complete Then I'm a fool in your game And all you want to do is tell me your lies Won't you show the other side, you're just wasting my time All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk Well, did I tell you before when I was up? All you do to me is talk, talk © 2020 Bong Mines Entertainment, LLC. All you do to me is talk, talk. 0 reviewers. All you do to me is talk, talk Then I'm a fool in your game Talk, talk, talk, talk This is because the song originally was performed as “Talk Talk Talk Talk”, by the band The Reaction – Ed was the producer, Mark the vocalist. LetsSingIt in only English? All you do to me is talk, talk