I’m yelling “timber.”. Cool kindling, Justin. Under no circumstance could Justin Timberlake outlive Taylor Swift in the woods. For the photographers of the Kamoinge Workshop, the moment was always now. And when we awaken? So grab your bow and arrow, your cable-knit sweaters, and gird your loins, Swifties: Here’s how to prepare yourself for Taylor’s surprise woods album. Three musical acts, including Rascal Flats and Lady A, had to bow out due to positive COVID tests. There’s truly so much you can do with a small block of wood: A sculpture of Joe Alwyn drinking water (or whatever it is that he does). SLC has rounded up its most holy and housewife-ian, and they came to play. It’s something I’ve dreamed of doing since Hillary Clinton haunted the woods of Chappaqua, and now I finally feel visible enough and strong enough to live off the land. Taylor Swift said “good morning to forest sprites only.” In case you’ve been living under a rock for the last *checks watch* mere hours, this morning, venerated lumberjack, revered protector of the woods, and noted hunter-gatherer Taylor Swift announced her surprise eighth studio album, Folklore, to be released at midnight, and nothing has ever caught me more off guard. The all-cast events have been in short supply this season, but at least we get some good small group scenes this week. cream cable knit cardigan with black matte buttons, dark gray trim, light gray star embroidery on both arms, and light gray album title patch on left chest with dark grey font.50% acrylic yarn 50% polyester taylor seen wearing m/l in the “cardigan” music video taylor swift®©2020 tas rights management, llcused by permis How to Gird Your Loins for Taylor Swift’s, Alton Brown Apologizes for ‘Flippant’ Holocaust Tweet. He’s releasing a skin-care line, Humanrace, on November 25. I don’t want to start off too intense, but the first rule of both survival and being gay is Be Intense, so … Girls, we’re sleeping inside a bear tonight!!! You will never survive Folklore or a lifetime in the woods (synonymous) with all that hair. Folklore drops tonight at midnight. Folklore. Enjoy your squirrel meat, Justin. Taylor will be sleeping comfortably and warmly inside a grizzly bear tonight next to an absolutely merciless fire. Hey, I think I just saw a grouse over there — maybe you could catch that, JUSTIN. Ummm, No One Is Really 6 Feet Apart or Wearing a Mask at the CMAs Right Now. Taylor Swift Is Dropping a Quarantine Album Tonight, Taylor Swift Wants to Sell You a ‘Cardigan’ Cardigan. Maren Morris Praises and Thanks Black Women in Country Music in CMA Speech, “There are so many amazing Black women that pioneered and continue to pioneer this genre.”. I now know how to survive being stranded in a remote area under grueling conditions: We must hunt a bear and sleep between her ribs tonight, ladies. Pharrell Finally Ready to Reveal How He Gets His Skin So Unnaturally Good. A woodblock print of THIS image Karlie Kloss posted to Instagram a few hours after Taylor’s announcement (I guess smirking in a forest and calling it her “happy place” is how she’s prepping for Folklore.).