Teach One-on-One. Teaching kids online from home with EF can be a truly rewarding experience. Teaching kids online can be a fun and rewarding experience. Set Your Own Schedule. Learn more about teaching hours. These online English teaching jobs require NO degree—wahoo! Teach English Online South Africa – Places Hiring. If you teach for their HiTalk program (my personal favorite), you can earn around $12 – $16 per hour. Upon the completion of my TEFL diploma, I felt both eager and slightly trepid to delve into the vast world of online English teaching.I applied to several online teaching companies and after some rejected applications, was fortunate to secure my first job at ‘iTutorGroup’ also known as ‘Tutorabc’.. They pay their teachers a flat rate of £7.50 per class. While there are a few companies which only accept North American or Canadian teachers, we are one of the preferred nationalities for teaching English, as part of the Big 7 – with U.S.A, U.K., Canada, … Without further due, here is a list of 28 places that will hire you to teach English online from South Africa. South Africa • Remote. Teaching English online to Chinese students (kindergarten to grade 6) Pays up to $25/hour; Gogokid is another one of the highest paying online English teaching companies, paying their teachers $14 - 25 per hour. Work when you want, where you want - with no commitment or minimum hours. Again, this isn’t quite as high as some of the other companies out there, but it is one of the highest-paying online English teaching … … * Speaks English at an idiomatic level from the US, Canada or South Africa * 120-hour ESL Certification is required - TEFL /TESOL… Naturally, the anticipation surrounding … Our platform allows you to focus on what you love - teaching kids. Teaching English online from South Africa can be tricky, especially when certain companies prefer (and in some cases require) their teachers to be from countries like the US, Canada and the UK. UPDATED TODAY The Chinese culture rates teachers very highly as members of society who teach and nurture the next generation. Teachers can choose their consistent availability during the following times (EST): Monday - Friday, from 6 - … Children in China are motivated and keen to learn English. As a South African, teaching English online means earning dollars, pounds or euros, and we can all appreciate that right now. *Online English Teacher Overview* Teach English online to 5-16 year old Chinese students through an interactive platform on your laptop or computer. No lesson planning. This can be extremely frustrating, especially when you tick all the other teaching requirement boxes. It’s quick and easy to apply online for any of the 2 414 featured Teach English Online jobs. Teach English Online Earn money when and where you want. neuvoo™ 【 2 414 Teach English Online Job Opportunities in South Africa 】 We’ll help you find South Africa’s best Teach English Online jobs and we include related job information like salaries & taxes. Hujiang offers two programs: HiTalk and K-12, both of which accept native English speakers from South Africa.. Let’s explore each of them below: HiTalk. The teacher may be asked to assist in teaching English or Mathematics online classes. Learn more … Early Birds Education ; Classes with Early Birds Education are 25 minutes with students from the age of 5 to 15.