We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. It also wonderful for creamy soups, mashed potatoes and macaroni. Waste too much money, I would have taken back to store but with the virus and me having 5 of the underlying conditions I had already taken my chances buying the milk in the store much less having to return it! I love Evaporated milk. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Otherwise, I dilute it with 1 to 1 portions of milk and water. As good as Carnation and Pet. All rights reserved. This would produce milk equivalent to whole milk from the grocery store. At this time, the product does contain Carrageenan. even better with the full fat.. Good in these times. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Walmart's Milk spoils before the best use by date. I exchanged it and the second gallon was as bad as the first. I use for everything like coffee creamer, making puddings, tapioca, pies, and Mac and cheese. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products. Great Value 2% Partly Skimmed Evaporated Milk. No artificial flavors or colors are added to this evaporated milk, so you can rest assured you're only getting the best. It perfect for baking, cooking and making beverages. I use it straight from the can for mashed potatoes and other recipes using canned milk. Evaporated milk begins with fluid milk which then has 50% of the water removed. Never pay for busy pricing during our busiest delivery slots. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. I don't do dairy, so this was a great way to have milk in a limited amount without wasting it. Good deal. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Perfect for baking, cooking and beverages. The farms sell their milk, in bulk, to these producers, who process and bottle it. The inside product never had a chance due to total mens intervision. I had not intentionally purchased the cans marked lite--they were mixed in with the regular stock, but for certain, I will NEVER purchase the milk marked 'lite' or any other product so marked. I mix it 1:1 so it would be 5 ounces of evaporated milk and 5 ounces of water. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Add to registry Delicious Kitchen Premium Coconut Milk. Taste like its made from powdered concentrate. The next day my daughter was asking me to smell the milk to see if it was bad. Enhance your recipes with Great Value Evaporated Milk with Vitamin D.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high-quality grocery and household consumable options. Add to registry Delicious Kitchen Premium Coconut Milk. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Great Value Evaporated Milk, also known as dehydrated milk, has a slightly sweet taste that is great for multiple uses in the kitchen. This product should have been thrown away to start with much less sold. Current selection is: Choose an option,

Great Value Evaporated Milk, also known as dehydrated milk, has a slightly sweet taste that is great for multiple uses in the kitchen. Now, January 2019 it is still awful and I will never buy it again. I used it for cooking or drink. Electrode, Comp-5eaee8dc-c6ef-492f-b2fc-61b0b149ec87, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-43f29a0b-007-175bd22d5d8b20, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:46:18 GMT. Works in all my recipes. well, no more! Great value milk has gone downhill lately! Buy Great Value 2% Partly Skimmed Evaporated Milk from Walmart Canada. See more details at. She said it tastes bad in my cereal. oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Evaporated Milk. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. It perfect for baking, cooking and making beverages. I used it for cooking or drink. Bigpoppa404. Instead using coconut milk that has more fat and cholesterol, I used evaporated milk. It also wonderful for creamy soups, mashed potatoes and macaroni. Shop for more Canned Milk available online at Walmart.ca This evaporated milk provides a rich flavorful addition to your recipes, plus it's enriched with vitamin D, Copyright © 2020 Burpy, Inc. All rights reserved, Whole Foods Snacks, Chips, Salsas, & Dips, % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Very nice quality casting, several dollars more , 5?, than at Amazon, but I like Walmart's wesite so much more and my things have been arriving much faster than when ordered the regular free shipping method on Amazon. Shop for more Canned Milk available online at Walmart.ca If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-eb072e84-327c-43f6-ac74-f8f8679ee8eb, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ccbf1fdf-007-175bd1ff61d308, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:43:09 GMT, Electrode, Comp-90363e5a-92cd-45ab-b671-44bb7bb8c377, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-bdc5b889-006-175bd2b3ebb3f7, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:55:29 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Follow our delicious recipe idea located under the label. This is the most awful tasting milk. It's great for making cornbread, pudding, and bowls of hot oatmeal. It also wonderful for creamy soups, mashed potatoes and macaroni. To reconstitute it would be a 1 for 1, so 1 can of milk with 1 can of water. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. Had the exact same smell. Don't drink too much at one time. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It will be worth a trip to another store to not purchase tainted milk again. It resembles a thin liquid and is not creamy at all. This evaporated milk provides a rich flavorful addition to your recipes, plus it's enriched with vitamin D. No artificial flavors or colors are added to this evaporated milk. and we have not verified it. Add to list . Great Value Fat Free Evaporated Milk, also known as dehydrated milk, has a slightly sweet taste that is great for multiple uses in the kitchen. I use mine straight out of the can. The complaint is that the two cans of lite evaporated milk had a caramel color rather than being white as milk should be. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Perfect for baking, cooking, and creating delicious drinks. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Ingredients: NONFAT MILK, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, VITAMIN A, PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3. Baltimore MD. This process is automatic. on orders over $50, including fast 1-Hour Delivery. Ingredients: Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate Carrageenan, Vitamin D3. NONFAT MILK, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, VITAMIN A, PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3. We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high-quality grocery and household consumable options. We aim to show you accurate product information. and we have not verified it. 6 cans arrived all dented up, boxed in a box 5 times needed, every can look like they came out of a dumpster, rusted totally! I will definitely use it again when I need to make a dairy dish. Great Value 2% Partly Skimmed Evaporated Milk. for about 5 to 10 hours.. it is great comes out really thick .. and nice. It may tear up your tummy. Enhance your recipes with Great Value Fat Free Evaporated Milk.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options.