after applying, it does not feel dry but stays moisture. The concealer is hydrating and gives full coverage, not something you get a lot of the time. color itself is good, not dull. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2013. Related … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2016. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. A+, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2013. I like that it squeezes out instead of being in a pot, seems more sanitary. Haven't got the chance to take photos with this stuff but so far I am happy. Thank you! Use code, Spend $85 on gift sets and receive your choice of a complimentary Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia 30ml fragrance. I am still looking for a good concealer for my face! Select a shade that blends with and complements your skin tone. The Dupe List is here to help. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for stila Perfecting Concealer, 0.27 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2013. Not to worry -- we can still help! I didnt love this product, i thought it was quite oily! This concealer works well to cover flaws that the sheer Perfect & Correct foundations allow to peek through. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2016. I use this concealer solely to cover up acne scarring & the occasional zit/pimple that show up overnight. At first I decided to use this product over my tinted moisturizer and that backfired. I probably should not buy online since it is easier to buy, try and return to my local drugstore. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. I have pretty bad dark circles around my eyes and it really covers them. Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. Stila Perfecting is a concealer with a semi-matte finish and full coverage that retails for $23.00 and contains 0.27 oz. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Slip into something more comfortable with this opulently-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight, delicately tinted skin perfector.Advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! The next time I used it under my tinted moisturizer and this time it covered really well all day. Looking for the perfect color? Covers up the gouges beneath my allergic-prone eyes and makes me look like a human again. There are 12 shades in our database, which you can select from in the View a Shade dropdown menu below. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2012. i like this concealer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Now, of course, I’m stoked to try the other face products in the line. There was a problem completing your request. I just felt for the price the... Love this concealer! Not all their products have this though so I suggest going to a store to test color, then order from Amazon for a better price. it glides on easily, stays put and does not crease. Haven't got the chance to take photos with this stuff but so far I am happy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. It isn't too heavy or too light. Is it worth the 20$ I'm not so sure yet. It hit me out of no where. My skin is sensitive and this doesn't cause breakouts, I have had it a while and it hasn't dried out or changed texture at all. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2016. i don't feel that i have to work this product into my skin, it blends somehow by itself and small amount goes long way. Stila's tube is much smaller than expected (about 1/3 the size for a tube of Cargo you pay only $6 more for). Ideal for hiding dark circles, redness, and other imperfections. i bought it blindly and am pleased. I have pretty bad dark circles around my eyes and it really covers them. This page works best with JavaScript. Stila's tube is much smaller than expected (about 1/3 the size for a tube of Cargo you pay only $6 more for). Use code, 15% off $40+, 20% off $60+, 25% off $75+ w/code.