Bangkok Thai Restaurant has served mouthwatering Thai food for over 20 years, and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Non-spicy Thai soup with tofu, ground chicken, fish balls, napa cabbage, green onion, and bean thread noodles, seasoned with a touch of garlic oil and fresh cilantro. 306 reviews of Ayothaya Thai Restaurant "The BEST Thai on the hill. 307 reviews of Ayothaya Thai Restaurant "The BEST Thai on the hill. This place is lovely. The phad Thai and pad see ew are so good. The most vegan friendly Thai restaurant in the South Sound area. Their curry is some of the best I've tasted. !” more, “Eh it wasn't terrible but it was pretty plain and under seasoned. Very nice family owned restaurant! Call ahead and we’ll have your order hot and ready for you to take on the road when you pull into our parking lot. ?” more, “Great thai food. We found great results, but some are outside Puyallup. Been…” more, “I've been in search for a good yellow curry. Let our passion for serving the best Asian cuisine in the area take you on a journey your taste buds will never forget. 17. Dined in” more, “Unbelievably delicious! I recently enjoyed the same item from a different location called Northshore Thai, so” more, “"AUTHENTIC, Family Style Thai Cuisine. I got spice level 2 and it was hot to me but still yummy. Bangkok Thai Restaurant when you’re on the go by taking advantage of our fast and easy takeout service. Call ahead and we’ll have your order hot and ready for you to take on the road when you pull into our parking lot. We invite you to join us for a true Thai dining experience or call ahead to pick up one of our…” more. Unbelievable Savings!” more, “So I'm pretty tough on restaurants. When you’re ready to treat yourself to Thai cuisine, look no further than Bangkok Thai Restaurant in Puyallup, WA. If I had to eat at a Thai place in the Puyallup area this is the place I would choose.” more, “Vegan options galore! You’ll find favorites like Guay Teow, Pad Thai, Chicken Satay, and Panang Curry made to perfection with fresh, quality ingredients and served in generous portions. Puyallup, WA 98375 CONTACT US: Phone:(253) 268-0165 E-mail : [email protected] Facebook : https://m.facebook.com@charmthaicuisine ** For 6 people or more ** Please make a reservation to get the best seat EVERGREEN RIDGE 10224 - 196th Street CE, Ste. Order Online. We’re excited to share our recipes with you—we’re confident you’ll find a new favorite.Â. Good portions and good ratios of meat and veggies and noodles.” more, “I'm sorry I have to give my first visit here a mediocre review. more. We’ve perfected every dish on our menu, starting with our very own recipes, which are known for their authenticity and delicious flavor. Best Thai Restaurants in Puyallup, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Puyallup Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. At our restaurant, we believe in keeping it simple with delicious food, large portions, and outstanding customer service. Sometimes it's the food, the service, the bathroom, or just something doesn't seem right about the place. 307 Graham, WA 98338 (253) 847-3853 OUR HOURS Mon-Sat: 11am-9:30pm Bangkok Thai Restaurant always promises to provide our customers with the freshest and tastiest Thai food around at prices that our competition can’t beat. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They are good at helping you decide the level of heat you can tolerate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Zoom in to see updated info. The pad see ew tasted like” more, “Delicious food that's priced well. “... their sauces are very sweet which for me is unusual at a, American Restaurants for Lunch in Puyallup, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, Restaurants near Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Puyallup (Tacoma Area), Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, Restaurants near HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Tacoma - Puyallup. I asked for extra extra spicy and there was absolutely no spice. Call us at (253) 445-8040 for more information. None of that for this place though. “Visit OrderVietThai.com to place your Take-Out Order. I've tried all the Thai places in Puyallup and this is by far the best one. Just not worth the price, you can easily find better Thai fried rice in the area.” more, “Honestly I am not a big fan of Thai food in general. Their curry is some of the best I've tasted. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Get the great taste of Bangkok Thai Restaurant when you’re on the go by taking advantage of our fast and easy takeout service. I tried the special curry without cashews and added potatoes and it was amazing!” more, “This place is still hands down best Thai food in Puyallup! It's located in a bit of a funky location right off of Meridian bu 4102 S Meridian St E-2 Puyallup, WA 98373.