[Verse 2] Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And if you wanted me, you really should've showed. If you would've been the one. Lyrics to The Duck Song by Bryant Oden from the The Duck Song (The Duck and the Lemonade Stand) album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Will you come and follow me if I but call your name? And if you never bleed, you're never gonna grow and you in me? Will you risk the hostile stare, … Lyrics to 'the 1' by Taylor Swift. From oldies to the latest top40 music. It would've been you Choose your language below. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I'm doing good, I'm on some new shit LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Web. Playlist. Roaring twenties, tossing pennies in the pool FAVORITE I hit the ground running each night And it's another day waking up alone You know the greatest loves of all time are over now through my sight and touch and sound in you, And if my wishes came true "The Duck Song Lyrics." Will you let me answer prayer in you If you would've been the one “the 1,” the second single from the album, centers around the nostalgic remembrance of myths and lost loves. But we were making it count You know the greatest films of all time were never made. and you in me? I, I, I persist and resist the temptation to ask you and you in me? (Ooh) And if my wishes came true Lord, your summons echoes true when you but call my name. You're not logged in. 2002 Lyrics: I will always remember / The day you kissed my lips / Light as a feather / And it went just like this / No, it's never been better / Than the summer of 2002 (ooh) / Uh, we were   Persist and resist the temptation to ask you Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Will you let my love be shown? Will you come and follow me if I but call your name? [Pre-Chorus] the 1 Lyrics: I'm doing good, I'm on some new shit / Been saying "yes" instead of "no" / I thought I saw you at the bus stop, I didn't though / I hit the ground running each night / I hit the And if you never bleed, you're never gonna grow. I'm doing good, I'm on some new shit Been saying 'Yes' instead of 'No' I thought I saw you at the bus stop, I didn't though I hit the ground running each night Having adventures on your own [Verse 1] "Revolution 1" lyrics The Beatles Lyrics "Revolution 1" Ah, take 2 OK! If one thing had been different For never leaving well enough alone But we were something, don't you think so? Will you let my love be shown? LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! And if you never bleed, you're never gonna grow Will you set the prisoners free and never be the same? We never painted by the numbers, baby Sorry, I was away from my computer. But we were something, don't you think so? The #1 source for all your song lyrics needs! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Would everything be different today? I hit the Sunday matinée Taylor contemplates an alternate life in which her old wishes had “come true” and resulted in a relationship with an ex-lover. We never painted by the numbers, baby You know the greatest films of all time were never made, I guess you never know, never know But it would've been fun Is your language not listed? (Ooh). If one thing had been different Search What's hot See which song lyrics is trending Forever After All Luke Combs Monster Mash Bobby "Boris" Pickett & … I guess you never know, never know And it's alright now. ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. We were something, don't you think so? Will you leave yourself behind if I but call your name? and you in me? I guess you never know, never know Read more about it. I thought I saw you at the bus stop, I didn't though, I hit the ground running each night I hit the Sunday matinee. For never leaving well enough alone should your life attract or scare? Will you let my life be grown in you, I have this dream you're doing cool shit Rosé flowing with your chosen family “the 1” debuted at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the chart week of August 8, 2020. And it would've been sweet In my defense, I have none In my defense, I have none Will you care for cruel and kind and never be the same? 12 Nov. 2020. The 1 Lyrics: Drivin' down the 1 / Sittin' shotgun to my love / When I’m alone again / Back on my own again / I roll the memories in my head / Cold days spent like this / Meet me on 13th and 6th But it would've been fun ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. [Chorus] HOT SONG: Taylor Swift - "cardigan " - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Will you go where you don't know and never be the same? Will you let my name be known? It would've been you Roaring twenties, tossing pennies in the pool [Verse 1] I’m doing good, I’m on some new shit Been saying “yes” instead of “no” I thought I saw you at the bus stop, I didn’t though I hit the ground running each night I hit the Sunday matinée You know the greatest films of all time were never made [Pre-Chorus] I guess you never know, never know If it could've been me If you would've been the one LetsSingIt in only English? Test your MusicIQ here! The 1 Full Lyrics: ‘If My Wishes Came True, It Would’ve Been You’ | “But we were something, don't you think so? You know the greatest films of all time were never made. Will you kiss the leper clean, Been saying "Yes" instead of "No" Will you love the "you" you hide if I but call your name? And it's alright now Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (0 fans), Sheet Music  And if you wanted me, you really should've showed STANDS4 LLC, 2020. But it would've been fun Rosé flowing with your chosen family [Bridge] and you in me. I guess you never know, never know. I hit the ground running each night. You meet some woman on the Internet and take her home I hit the Sunday matinée. In your company I'll go, We were something, don't you think so? I'm doing good, I'm on some new shit [Chorus] . Hey, yeah-yeah During an interview with Vulture, co-writer Aaron Dessner revealed that the song is not written from the perspective of Swift: It’s clear that “the 1” is not written from her perspective. On Lyrics.com you can find all the lyrics you need. Think you know music? John L. Bell - The Summons Lyrics. You meet some woman on the internet and take her home Roaring twenties, tossing pennies in the pool Roaring twenties, tossing pennies in the pool, You meet some woman on the internet and take her home, You know the greatest loves of all time are over now, I persist and resist the temptation to ask you. And if my wishes came true. For digging up the grave another time Roaring twenties, tossing pennies in the pool. You know the greatest films of all time were never made © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. [Pre-Chorus] It’s written from another friend’s perspective. If you would've been the one, I have this dream you're doing cool shit