Normally, your body temperature rises as you approach ovulation. Question: My period is sixteen days late, and I am having all of the early symptoms; from being sensitive to smells all the way to my straight hair becoming wavy. Could I be pregnant? This can worsen in the third trimester when the bay starts to push against the walls of your stomach. I dont want to talk to anyone or even get out of bed. Thanks! These symptoms are usually caused by the heightened levels of progesterone hormone. And my next period is supposed to be march 29, although somethimes comes a few days before or after what the app says. Typically, food aversion is thought to be a clearer sign of pregnancy than cravings, since morning sickness puts you off from particular foods and smells. No nausea or puking but also been having dizzy spells when i squat at work and get back up. This is the eighth day since my period stopped and I feel really weird. I am 5 days late with my period and had one day of spotting on day 4 of being late. Is this normal? This is not medical, it's completely anecdotal, but I've noticed that the later my period gets, the weirder my symptoms will get, even though I'm not actually pregnant! This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. If your period becomes two weeks late, call your doctor and let them know. Hi I had my period twice this month, first one on 02/05/2020 and 27/05/2020! Normally my period heavy from day one to three and from day four it light to day seven. I usually have 4-5 day period and 2 days before I would have sore boobs and abdominal cramps but nothing like that happened on the second one and I’m now 11dpo , I have headache like migraine, lower back pain my appetite increased. Progesterone is known to make you feel sluggish and tired, especially when levels are increased.” [Source: Dr. Kristine Eule – Pregnancy Corner]. Answer: Since you took the Plan B within 72 hours of the unprotected sex, then according to Plan B's website, you have an "up to 89%" chance of NOT conceiving. Thank you for the compliment but I'm sorry I freaked you out! The more likely cause of your symptoms is a stomach virus, since it's the season for those. I had protected sex on july 3 which was the first day of my period. What could this mean? Just all around a weird feeling. I am not actually feeling anything but from past 4 days i have totally lost my sense of smell and have no taste in my mouth . The long list of early symptoms of pregnancy that you can look for during your two-week wait before you next expected period. Even in the first two weeks after conception, you can start feeling you are unusually tired. Could I be pregnant? Kierstin is a mom to two little girls and host of the satirical podcast Really Good Advice for New Moms. Dizziness is due to the “woman’s blood vessels naturally relaxing and dilating under the influence of the hormone progesterone, lowering her blood pressure.”. The surest way know you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. As soon as you get pregnant, your body needs more oxygen and blood to support the growth and development of the baby. My boyfriend and I did have intercourse on my “most fertile” day according to my period tracker app. However, you can get lower back pain as one of the very first signs in the first week or two. I plan to get a pregnancy test. I’m 17 and would appreciate some input. I'm experiencing excess thirst, upset stomach, nausea, very mild cramping, and a bit of fatigue. took a digital pregnancy test on 04/29 it was positive.Took another test on 04/30 it was negative. Question: I'm five days late for my period, and experiencing headaches and stomach cramps all night. I don't understand because I'm two weeks late for my period. I have also have cramping and lower back pain. There's a margin there that suggests withdrawal isn't the safest method for preventing pregnancy, but the odds are still in your favor. This would involve taking your temperature with a Basal Body Temperature thermometer first thing in the morning and charting the results to define when you are about to ovulate.