Past-life regressions are one of the top experiences that give us personal evidence of life … read more, July 9, 2020 By Bob Olson Leave a Comment, Afterlife TV Bite-Sized Episode (13 minutes): Ever wonder why people in spirit send signs or signals to some people and not others? I cannot wait to read them every Monday morning when I get up because they usually get updated over a weekend. I too had an out of body experience when I was 7 yrs old so I understand. Follow @afterlifedata Afterlife Saga is 12 books in total, which includes the books that are in two parts plus the many spin-off books that follow, as some stories are just too big for one book. The idea is to put yourself into a sleep like state forever and feel nothing but peace. Till the seventh birth, he would get born again and again. Here you'll see episodes where Bob interviews authors, experts & practitioners (Interviews), episodes of Bob sharing what he's learned from his investigations (Reports), and episodes of Bob interviewing people about their extraordinary afterlife-related experiences. If you’re not familiar with this now famous Harvard and Duke associated neurosurgeon, this is one of the most compelling near-death … read more, Melissa reads Tasha’s question about dream visitations, and I explain how you can know when your dream is really a visit from spirit (human or pet) or if it’s just a regular dream. :) Blessings to you... - R, I love your site. Chapters of this book are linked below: PDF Edition of Afterlife 101 Book (156 Pages). I have always worried about many of life's big questions and have been trying to grow on a spiritual level. Past Life Regression. You also come back if you need to. I was rushed in the hospital in the middle of the first day of classes after I got weak because of abdominal pain. If you read the Holy Bible, you will often read stories from prophets and those that say miracles came from God in heaven. You won’t be able to hear their responses. If this is the case, then why do billions of people all over the world try to become or be a better person to prepare themselves for their next life? Woman Visits Spirit World Due To Bomb. I found it thankfully due to an article in "Share International" by Patricia Pitchon. I have personally studied over 350 near death experiences, and have had the priveledge of being able to speak to several people who have come back to tell about it. The individual who dies on this earth never reborn again next time. You can communicate with the webmaster by addressing your message to the following address. God and the Afterlife expands upon Dr. Long’s findings about the afterlife and is the first deep scientific exploration of NDE accounts that encounter God or spiritual beings. like if there were such a place as heaven. Jeffrey Long is a medical doctor specializing in the practice of radiation oncology, using radiation to treat cancer in Houma, Louisiana. As you can see, there is currently no proof of life after death that exists. Beliefs and faith aside, I guess it was more of me being able to live my life well, and having no regrets whatever the ending may be. Still others are experiencing misery and misfortune that varies as wide and weighty as anyone's … read more, Afterlife TV NEW Episode: Here’s an attention grabber. He has also appeared on Fox News Houston and at the New York Academy of Sciences. This is the subject that begins this episode, which leads to a discussion about what … read more, Afterlife TV: This episode from the vault reveals exactly how the afterlife discoveries I made led me to no longer fear death and even gain an inner peace.