One really nice feature of this game, is there is an in game instruction manual for those who get stuck (no need to get the instruction manual from the box). If the quota is not reached, the minion escapes. Important!! counterwidget.init('L3L61168I');counterwidget.draw(); Christ Centered Gamer looks at video games from two view points. This is a good game, that fans have been begging for, well for years now. Opening a door to the church earns a piece of the armor of God. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. No returns or exchanges, but item is covered by the. I played it with the GBA, GBA SP, DS, and Gameboy Player. After all Hollywood has floundered with movies based on the Holy Bible. Please check your email and confirm the newsletter subscription. This game also has caves where jumping sequences are required. Item. It was a very humbling experience, it taught me that I need to spend more time reading the Holy Word of God. The Bible Game thumps on GBA, PS2 Crave announces game show-style trivia game featuring questions about the Old and New Testaments. Description. View cart for details. I also verified the questions, and answers to make sure they were Biblically accurate. Once all of the key pieces are earned in a level, then the player goes to the church - to use the key to open the door. The graphics are adequate in the action/adventure portion in regards to character models. We have no easter eggs for The Bible Game yet. Copyright © 1996-2020 GamerID Network LLC. The Bible Game is a Christian party game developed by Mass Media Inc., published by Crave Entertainment.It is aimed at Christians and is "family-friendly".There are a variety of trivia questions related to the Old Testament.The main two modes are "TV Game Show" and "Challenge Games". No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings. From there, the player goes on a quest for the armor of God. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Occult Themes: Absolutely none. First Released Oct 23, 2005. released. Description: The Bible Game is a Adventure video game published by Crave released on 20051030 for the GameBoy Advance. Something went wrong. The Bible Game is a quiz based game which uses the Bible as the source content for it's questions. This version of the game is an action/adventure romp with some occasional trivia questions. So, I started the first level, and gotta tell you that I was having some trouble. The Bible Game is an action adventure game in which you must make your way through various levels by answering trivia questions about the Old and New Testaments. This is the only issue of violence in this game. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Developed by: Crave Entertainment Published by: Crave Entertainment Release Year: 2005 ESRB Rating: Everyone For: Gameboy Advance The Bible Game on the GBA (Gameboy Advance) is drastically different than The Bible Game on the PS2 (and Xbox); in fact it is unclear why the same name was used. The Bible Game is a Christian party game developed by Mass Media Inc., published by Crave Entertainment. CheatCodes.com has all you need to win every game you play! - Developed by: Crave Entertainment Published by: Crave Entertainment Release Year: 2005 ESRB Rating: Everyone For: Gameboy Advance The Bible Game on the GBA (Gameboy Advance) is drastically different than The Bible Game on the PS2 (and Xbox); in fact it is unclear why the same name was used. Amazon Canada. There are 0 items available. Questions range from simple to ?you gotta be kidding me.? If you have any unlockables please submit them. Developer: Crave. is in original shrink wrap (if applicable). Get the latest The Bible Game cheats, codes, unlockables, hints, Easter eggs, glitches, tips, tricks, hacks, downloads, hints, guides, FAQs, walkthroughs, and more for Game Boy Advance (GBA). Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players encourages family members of all ages to play together, and provides a fun alternative for family game nights. To find all the latest cheats, guides, hints and tips, visit CheatCodes.com first! Shop for The Bible Game (GBA) deals in Canada. It seems that you have already subscribed to this list. The number of questions vary (an example would be get 5 out of 10 right), but there is no time limit so if the question is above the player - grab the Holy Bible to find the answer. For The Bible Game on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 7 cheat codes and secrets. Play the game that has the nation hooked! Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.