In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Xbox. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have no idea why. With system-link (if game supports the feature), you can play with others across Original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles. It is challenging but very engaging. Lots of levels and game options. - Audio Bibles! Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018, son could not play it, needed other 'stuff' to play it, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2009. based on Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2009. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. - Advanced search Critic Reviews I'm not sure if it is a defect or that it won't play on a newer xbox. Galaxy Nebula Skin Vinyl Decal for Xbox One | One S Controller | Skins Stickers Cov... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. C'mon? What's this? Browse all Plans Download the free Bible App. You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Unable to add item to List. The Bible App even reads to you with audio Bibles! 1.2.1.13 Update: This game is horrible. 1.1.0.1 Update: - A couple minor bug fixes. What's new in this version. We love it and what it teaches as well! Action and quiz challenges are combined for a Bible lesson everyone can enjoy! There are a variety of trivia questions related to the Old Testament. You'll also be able to search this version while offline as well! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The PS2 version is great though! In the Game Boy Advance version players explore different … No car jackings? • Search: Easily search the Bible for either a reference or a keyword. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Learn about the Bible while you have fun with the whole family, Test your knowledge with quiz challenges, and test your skill with lots of action, Fast-paced "Beat the Buzzer" TV game show type action, Includes 20 mini-game and micro-game challenges based on inspirational biblical teachings, Shop Classic Rush Hour Games for All Ages, Innovative Way for Learning and Entertainment, Shop Sight word game for at home learning. Only the ignorant and immature guage games on nothing more. • Free access to the KJV while you’re offline (no internet connection). This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. OFFLINE BIBLE ACCESS: Download the free app and access your bookmarks, notes, and reading plans from anywhere. The Bible Game casts players as contestants on a game show with fast-paced, "beat the buzzer" action and a comical off-screen announcer as emcee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. - No pimps, or zombies? 6 - New icons Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Critic Reviews The strikethrough price is the List Price. I have no idea why. Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 14 Ratings. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.