Or so he believed…until the day he rescued a mysterious woman in the park, a female who somehow had managed to reignite a part of him that he thought was long dead...Suddenly, Max's protective, dominant, possessive male instincts flare to life, leaving him at a loss as to how lightning could possibly strike twice in one lifetime. Thanks! I’ve deceived everyone, including my own brothers, in an effort to hide what I do and who I really am. Chloe Colter is finally able to fulfill her dream of getting married after over a decade of school to become an equine vet. The Sinclair books touch on Billionaire Unmasked (#6) and the Walke…more I would start with this one and read all of the Billionaire Obsession books first. When Kade does finally corner her, things start to get even more complicated. This is a erotic romance. Turns out…I was right. This is a complete contemporary erotic romance novel with no cliffhangers! Entdecken Sie The fire between Gabe and Chloe burns hot, but can Chloe finally let go of her horrifying life before Gabe and give him a chance?, Is she strong enough to reach out and take a man who wants her, doesn’t want to change her, and who cares about her exactly as she is? From the moment he saves her, the woman begins to reignite a spark inside Max that he thought had died a long time back. Unfortunately, trouble finds her in the form of Tate Colter rather than Marcus. But what starts out as a simple favor soon becomes a whole lot more than he bargained for when the woman he's seeking slips away from him every time he gets close to finding her. Among the important characters mentioned in the series by JS Scott, there is Simon Hudson, Kara Foster, Sam Hudson, Madeline Reynolds, Max Hamilton, Mia Hamilton, Kafe Harrison, Asha Paritala, Alison ‘Ally’ Caldwell, Travis Hamilton, Hope Sinclair, Jason Sutherland, Lara Bailey, Marcus Colter, Tate Colter, Chloe Colter, Gabe Walker, Zane Colter, Ellie Winters, Harper Lawson, Blake Colter, etc. I hadn't seen Blake since we were kids. She feels she can sense the likes and dislikes of her fans, and so she tries to avoid taking up the topics that bring negative results for her books and writing career. The closest thing she’s ever found to real happiness was the magical, passionate night she’d spent in the arms of Jason Sutherland…until that night turned into heartbreak. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher. At the start of the book’s story, it is shown that Max Hamilton is a billionaire, who thinks he has started finding contentment after losing his beloved wife Mia 2 years ago in a drowning accident. JS Scott always attempts to write about the things that she thinks are likeable. Thanks! In addition to romance and erotica stories, Scott has interests in reading and writing other types of literature. Several critics reviewed her books as unique romance stories and referred them to be read by all those readers who have interests in reading romance novels. But what starts out as a simple favor soon becomes a whole lot more than he bargained for when the woman he's seeking slips away from him every time he gets close to finding her. He appears to be surprised to find out that he developed deep feelings for 2 different women, and in the both the cases the feeling was very strong. Logical--but understanding. This erotic contemporary novel was well received by numerous readers from across the globe. Lara is really confused when Tate helps her out of a difficult and potentially dangerous situation. All her life, Asha was under other people’s control. But when he finds out that she’s getting married, he decides that he’s staking his claim before it’s too late, and it will take more than a little deception and risk to accomplish his goal. Yet, he doesn’t give up, and I couldn’t ignore the white-hot passion that sizzled between the two of us. I am often asked by readers of the site if I accept donations as a “thank you” for the work I put into the site. As we fall into each other, both hungry for a passion we’ve never known, I wonder if I can be what Zane needs when I’m struggling to find myself again. And suddenly, the possessive, protective, and dominant male instincts of Max Hamilton resurface to take form. But as she begins to see more and more of the real Travis beneath his dark façade, she can’t seem to resist the dangerous lure of their unlikely attraction. But Sam wants to be more than polite, and he wants another chance to make things right, so he offers Maddie a bold proposition, an offer he knows she’ll have a very hard time declining even though she hates him. Book 7 of the NY Times & USA Today bestselling The Billionaire’s Obsession Series. Contemporary Romance Book - The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely) (The Billionaire's Obsession series Book 1) written by J.S. Max Hamilton seemed to be a happy man and had started living a normal life again. The answer is no. The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon: A Billionaire's Obsession Novel (The Billionaire's Obsession series Book 1) Kindle Edition by J. S. Scott (Author) Format: Kindle Edition 4.3 out of … Suddenly, her carefully organized life is turned upside down, and not one single thing is turning out the way it was supposed to happen. For over a year, Simon watches over Kara, but stubbornly refuses to admit his desire to possess her, not even to himself. Wrong place, wrong time. It leaves Lara wondering if he really is the cocky, arrogant jerk that he pretends to be, or if there isn't much more to Tate Colter than she'd initially thought. Even her boss, Travis the Tyrant, is beginning to act differently, throwing Ally into an even more confused and chaotic state of mind. Reclusive billionaire Simon Hudson would rather be behind a computer creating computer games than rubbing elbows with the elite and he knows exactly what he wants...until he meets Kara Foster. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way! The Billionaire’s Obsession book series is a popular series of contemporary, erotica, romance, and adult fiction books. He wants her, and he’s used to getting what he wants. Is it even possible for me to come out of the darkness and into the light again? Needing nothing less than a miracle to save her, Kara gets rescue from an unknown, unlikely and overwhelming source. Sparks fly as Tate and Lara become involved in a battle of wits and wills that will ignite flames of passion and desire like neither one of them have ever experienced. Not that I blame you for believing that. Unfortunately, her carefully planned future crumbles when she finds out that her fiancé, the man she’d nearly killed herself to help get through school, has been cheating on her. After so many months in captivity, I’m lost, hopelessly damaged. My need to devour each book consumes me, and THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION is one prime example! The Billionaire’s Obsession book series is a popular series of contemporary, erotica, romance, and adult fiction books. This woman makes highly predatory and protective instincts that surprises Kadee and makes him realize about the flare-to-life he has inside him. When Kade Harrison does a favor to her in her bad situation, she finds herself attracted towards him. The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max book. What he doesn’t have is the one thing he wants the most: Hope Sinclair. The series is comprised of 13 novels and 10 novellas in total, … How could I have given myself to Marcus so many years ago, yet have these feelings for his twin brother, Blake? Kindle Edition. Dr. Madeline Reynolds adores her best friend Kara and her fiancé Simon, but being forced into the company of Sam Hudson, because they are both in Simon and Kara’s wedding, is pure torture. But I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same woman I was before I was held captive by a madman. With her wedding looming in the near future, Ally’s blindsided, realizing she’d never even knew the man she’d been planning to marry. Something about Kara touches Simon in ways he's never experienced and definitely doesn't like. After Kade helps her through a bad situation, she finds herself beginning to trust Kade as she's never trusted a man before. Except ... I’m not dead. Not suitable for children and teens under 18. I have a big release schedul, Good morning! For the first time after becoming free, Asha begins to trust a man and hopes he would not let her down like the numerous ones she comes across every day. Yet, he doesn’t give up, and I couldn’t ignore the white-hot passion that sizzled between the two of us. Can he convince Chloe to accept a job at his horse ranch so he can see her every day and slowly watch her passion emerge as she learns to trust a man again? But her dreams of a perfect life are shattered when her fiancé becomes abusive, forcing her to finally break away from a destructive relationship. Luckily I have created an all new Bosch Universe listing. This is a complete contemporary erotic romance novel with no cliffhangers! But her dreams of a perfect life are shattered when her fiancé becomes abusive, forcing her to finally break away from a destructive relationship. His sister comes as a reprieve from his loneliness and pain that used to haunt him since the devastating loss. Lara isn't willing to divulge that information, and Tate is determined to uncover her motives. The obstinate female keeps shoving him closer and closer to the edge of sanity every single day. Something about Kara touches Simon in ways he's never experienced and definitely doesn't like. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted, everything I’ve always needed. Find out by reading The Billionaire’s Salvation, Book 3 in The New York Times Bestselling series, The Billionaire’s Obsession. Reclusive billionaire Simon Hudson would rather be behind a computer creating computer games than rubbing elbows with the elite and he knows exactly what he wants...until he meets Kara Foster. Please note that as an Amazon Associate, I earn money from qualifying purchases. Unfortunately Hope, the little sister of his best friend, was off limits. Was it possible that Simon wasn’t as crazy in love with her as he used to be, or did their problems go much deeper than that? The only problem is…Ally doesn’t want his help, and the infuriating woman does everything she can to push him away, even as the two of them are swept into an undeniable passion that neither of them can possibly ignore. But when she ends up in a situation that could very well be her destruction, Simon steps up to help her, not realizing that in saving Kara, he might very well be salvaging his own soul. Billionaire’s Obsession Tate's book is the first of the featured Colter billionaire brothers. Is he truly being given another chance at real happiness, or would it be dangled in front of him, only to be taken away once again? Unfortunately Hope, the little sister of his best friend, was off limits. I have a big release schedul, Good morning! This is a erotic romance. Lara is really confused when Tate helps her out of a difficult and potentially dangerous situation. Series list: Billionaire's Obsession (21 Books) by J.S. He makes sure he keeps himself and his actions in check, his emotions buried under a thick layer of ice. Scott | Read online free sample chapters Only his secretary and assistant, Alison Caldwell, makes him come close to losing his carefully constructed image. Being an avid reader, Scott has read numerous books throughout her life ranging a variety of genres. The woman he seeks, Asha Paritala, keeps getting out of his reach everytime Kade gets closer to her. This book can be read as a stand alone even if you haven't read and of the books in The Billionaire's Obsession series.