Life gets busy and when it comes to watering your landscape, it may not be your top priority. The Garden Spot's beautiful, healthy plants are grown right at the nursery. Trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals and everything in between. All our wreaths are made out of locally grown and sourced materials. We are an Independent Garden Center:  (IGC). Garden Spot’s landscaping division wows from start to finish. Buying plants for the garden is a little bit of an obsession, and Charlottesville’s Garden Spot, located on Rio Road near Berkmar, is one of those places we frequent. Whether its paver or brick patios, walkways or stone paths, driveways, or low-maintenance bed coverings, a hardscape may be just the feature that makes your house a home. I was getting supplies for succulent terrariums and couldn't find charcoal at the Lowe's, so checked Yelp for garden stores and ended up here - glad I did! 10 reviews of The Garden Spot "I was getting supplies for succulent terrariums and couldn't find charcoal at the Lowe's, so checked Yelp for garden stores and ended up here - glad I did! Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on The Garden Spot in Charlottesville, undefined Discover more Lawn and Garden Services companies in Charlottesville … (11) Operating as usual. At our location in Charlottesville, we have a wide assortment of products and plants that are perfect for any project you’re looking to tackle. The owner is unbelievable rude, nasty and hateful. We have freshly made small, medium and large boxwood wreaths ready for mail or pickup. You can purchase lovely mixed hanging baskets and planters as well as bedding plants. They specialize in tasteful yet functional design perfected over 46 years of service. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Garden Spot locations in Charlottesville, VA. Charlottesville, VA; The Garden Spot; We are a retail Garden Center specializing in the best annuals, perrennials, shrubs, and trees. Great flowers 12/17/2018 . Find 2 listings related to The Garden Spot in Charlottesville on YP.com. 10 were here. Need something special to greet your guests when they arrive? You can purchase lovely mixed hanging baskets and planters as well as bedding plants. https://www.mapquest.com/us/virginia/the-garden-spot-2824252 To help with this, a low-cost irrigation system by the Garden Spot may be just what you need to not just help your landscape survive, but thrive! The Garden Grill and Bar, Charlottesville: See 11 unbiased reviews of The Garden Grill and Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #236 of 513 restaurants in Charlottesville. They specialize in tasteful yet functional design perfected over 46 years of service. Looking for supplies for your next landscaping project? We take pride in growing a wide assortment of seasonal plants on site, so drop by today to see what’s growing. 06/30/2019 . The Garden Spot's beautiful, healthy plants are grown right at the nursery. Nothing takes your landscape to the next level like stone. How about a table arrangement to give holiday cheer? Buyer beware! We are a retail Garden Center specializing in the best annuals, perrennials, shrubs, and trees. Garden Spot’s landscaping division wows from start to finish. Other services provided include but are not limited to: pruning, planting, mulching, brush and tree removal, weeding, spraying, and drainage installation. They also have shrubs and trees... Do not go here. Other services provided include but are not limited to: pruning, planting, mulching, brush and tree removal, weeding, spraying, and drainage installation. We also install quality Landscapes and Hardscapes. The woman working there was very friendly and helpful, and located what I was looking for promptly and I was on my way! With growers on staff we provide the solutions you need.