209 reviews $ Inexpensive Middle Eastern Food, Sandwiches, Mediterranean Food. Ordered online for a pick up time.. food was ready 15 minutes early. Served with pita bread (2). Staff was friendly and food was delicious! Save up to 58% now! Half pound grilled certified Angus beef with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, tzatziki, and feta. My bill was $30 before tip, but I had plenty of leftovers. Hi Nelson, Thank you for recognizing our great staff members! Hi Nicole, we'll turn those 4 stars into 5 when you visit next! Yum. 11/11/2020Hi Ferial - Thank you for the review and the recognition for our great team! Subscribe to cleveland.com. We really appreciate it and always strive to provide a great experience! Both in and outside sitting area are great for everyone even kids. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. I think was frozen and had horrible after taste  wasn't disappointed in the falafel . Traditional Greek chicken and lemon soup. I cant wait to go back and try the rest of their menu! Hi Karyn - Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I couldn't wait for this place to open, and when I finally tried it, I was not disappointed!I ordered the gyro, and a side of feta fries to go. We look forward to serving you again. Comes with a side and drink. View Menu. "I desperately need to update my review since the last one. I tried the steak kebabs with rice pilaf. As far as the gyro, the meat seemed to be undercooked as the texture was unappetizingly soft, almost mushy. Home page   . Meal also didn't come with tzatziki sauce or side salad like it was supposed to. I was looking for something other then fast food for me to take home and eat. From comfort-foods fresh off the grill, to lighter-tasting seafood and salad, to nutritious well-balanced meals, everything at The Great Greek is meant to satisfy your appetite and your palate. 21606 Center Ridge Rd Rocky River OH, 44116 Served with a side Greek salad, tzatziki, and pita. Highly recommend. I was a very happy and full camper when I left.What a wonderful new addition to our area! 2 regular gyros and 2 soft drinks and tip $24. Thanks again for your support! This place just opened and i had the pleasure of stopping in for lunch. Moroccan born, Ouarzazi has … All rights reserved (About Us). Hi uwitonda - Thank you for the review! Chickpea fritters in a pita with hummus, red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, and tzatziki. The gift card was supposed to…", "After submitting a poor(but honest) review, Taki, the restaurant owner contacted me. Served with a side Greek salad, tzatziki, and pita. I was ordered the stuffed grape leaves (I know it begins with a D) that were okay. I suppose if you like gyros meat like that, the good news was that they give you a lot of it. Demetrios Greek School” and 50% of sales on this date/times will be donated back to our PTO! Glad to have this place in the neighborhood. Chickpea fritters in a pita with hummus, red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, and tzatziki. The 2,366-square-foot restaurant seats 54 customers plus a patio that accommodates 34. Never pay full price for The Great Greek Mediterranean (Rocky River) delivery. Order The Great Greek Gyro $8.95  if you want feta and lettuce order Traditional Gyro $7.95 if you don't. See you again soon! ROCKY RIVER, Ohio - The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill is set to open in Rocky River on Monday, Sept. 28. 10/19/2020Thank you so much Joe for your amazing recommendation! I tried the steak kebabs with rice pilaf. The Souvlaki skewers were fantastic. For me, there are plenty of other places in the area to get a really good gyro. Our team reads and acts upon your feedback, and we hope that you'll give us another chance. It said the order would be ready in 25 minutes but I received a text 15 minutes after I placed the order saying it was ready...luckily I was nearby so my food didn't sit.