2:39. Filmow. It is the sequel to the 1986 film The Hitcher.The film was released on direct-to-DVD in the United States on July 15, 2003. Oturum açın. Full Review | Original Score: 1.5/4 Help Shop The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting [DVD] [2003] at Best Buy. With Jake Busey, Kari Wuhrer, C. Thomas Howell, Shaun Johnston. See the full list of The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting cast and crew including actors, directors, producers and more. 2:10 A sadistic serial killer terrorizes a couple driving on a rural highway in Texas while killing numerous people and framing them for his killings. 2,44 (117) 117 stemmen . Kayıt ol. ... Terminator Genisys Movie CLIP - I ve Been Waiting For You (2015) - Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie HD. I enjoyed myself. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting (2003) mijn stem. The Hitcher 2: I've Been Waiting is less a sequel and more a remake, except with less style and inferior production values. アター The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting 吹き替え 評価 The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting 吹き替え版 The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting 吹き替え 字幕 The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting 日本語字幕 Just log on to your Verizon account and watch the latest shows online. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, Movie, 2003 Pictures provided by: police car fan , walter Display options: Display as images Display as list Make and model Make and year Year Category Importance/Role Date added (new ones first) Episode Appearance (ep.+time, if avail.) Find Where to Watch The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting and Many More Full-Length Movies From The Best Streaming Services Online. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting - Trailer. A young man who escapes the clutches of a murderous hitchhiker is subsequently stalked by the hitcher and framed for his crimes. Hitcher- making of, part II. The movie did not explain the connection between Busey and Hauer (from the original) - and I thought that was a major part missing-C Thomas Howell is a great B movie actor and is fit for movies like this but---he was killed off way too early in this film and from that time on the film kind of went down hill after that. IVAN GARCIA ZAMA. (VIDEO) Toda Venezuela 15.03.2012 Alejandro Hitcher ministro del Ambiente 2/2. Watch the full length movie of Hitcher II, The: I've Been Waiting online or on the Fios Mobile app. With Rutger Hauer, C. Thomas Howell, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jeffrey DeMunn. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting (also known as The Hitcher 2) is a 2003 American thriller film directed by Louis Morneau and starring C. Thomas Howell, returning as. In fact I love them. The Hitcher II I 27ve Been Waiting 282003 29 Part 01. Directed by Louis Morneau. 2003 93 min NR (Not Rated) Horror, Sci-Fi/Horror, Suspense Feature Film. Now don't get me wrong. ACTEURS The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting … Movie Title :Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The. Thrilling and tense, The Hitcher II picks up after the events that made the original film a cult classic as Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) returns to the desolate stretch of West Texas road. After being discharged from the local police force, Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) travels to Texas with his girlfriend Maggie (Kari Wuhrer) to face down his demons and visit an old friend. A young man who escapes the clutches of a murderous hitchhiker is subsequently stalked by the hitcher and framed for his crimes. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting is an American horror film that was released in 2003. ... Information on Purchasing This Movie. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Verenigde Staten Horror / Thriller 89 minuten geregisseerd door Louis Morneau met Jake Busey, C. Thomas Howell en Kari Wuhrer Maggie (Kari Wuhrer) gaat met haar vriend Jim (C. Thomas Howell) op reis met de auto omdat haar vriend nare ervaringen heeft meegemaakt. I don't have anything against B-movie thrills. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting was setting itself up for another showdown between Jim and Jack - who the movie heavily implies is a reincarnation of Hauer's Ryder - only to subvert expectations. In this edition: The Hitcher II: I’ve Been Waiting.) Gezien op HBO, première in de bioscoop in 2003. Directed by Louis Morneau. Dennoch entpuppt sich Watch the full movie online. ஜ۩۞۩ஜ The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting 2003 full Film Online Streaming på dansk gratis. Starring Jake Busey, Kari Wuhrer, Shaun Johnston, and C. Thomas Howell. Any self respecting fan of The Hitcher (1986), beware: this dismal sequel might be as bad or even worse than the remake, The Hitcher (2007)! Audience Reviews for The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting Jan 03, 2009 It's the sequel to the original 1984 film and it's not great but sadly it's a little better than the remake to the original. The Hitcher subtitles. Kitaplık. It is the sequel to the notable 1986 film, The Hitcher. De DVD en Blu-Ray editie van full film werd verkocht enige tijd na de officiële release in Nederlandse bioscopen. It's been over 15 years since Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) was terrorized by psychotic hitchhiker John Ryder (the always-evil Rutger Hauer) in Eric Red's low-budget gem The Hitcher.After blowing away the psychopath, Jim turned to the law and eventually settled down with Maggie (Kari Wuhrer), a pilot from the local airfield.When his violent visions of the past end up jeopardizing his job, … Download "Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The" Movie Divx/Hd/Full HD. Se Film The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting en hel film gold streaming movie 123 Runtime 93 Minutes Financial analysis of The Hitcher II I ve Been Waiting (2010) including budget, domestic and international box office gross, DVD and Blu-ray sales reports, total earnings and profitability. Still haunted by the past, Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) returns to the same desolate stretch of West Texas road with his devoted girlfriend, Maggie (Kari Wuhrer). 2 / 5 stars 18%. Details below. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting. THE HITCHER 2: I'VE BEEN WAITING (2003) "A sadistic serial killer terrorizes a haunted cop and his girlfriend on a set of roads in Texas." Price Match Guarantee. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting is a 2003 American road thriller film directed by Louis Morneau and starring C. Thomas Howell, returning as Jim Halsey, Kari Wuhrer as his girlfriend Maggie, and Jake Busey as psychotic hitchhiker Jack. Ara. It has received poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it … It just didn't feel like a sequel to me. Watch full The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting (2003) movie produced in 2003. Needless to say, this move wasn't appreciated by fans since it undermines Jim's journey and the ending of The Hitcher . Trailerhome. Link your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one place. Purchase and download today in DVD quality. Not every movie that deserves a sequel actually gets one, and those that actually get a follow-up don’t always deserve it. PremiereFR. Genres are Horror, Thriller. Directed by Robert Harmon. "Hitcher II" takes the best bloody bits from the first "Hitcher" and shoves them into the Kari Wuhrer blender. Jim Halsey returns to the scene of his terrifying nightmare but encounters another psychopath while driving on a rural highway. Official theatrical movie poster (#2 of 2) for The Hitcher Directed by Robert Starring Thomas Howell, Rutger Hauer, Jennifer Jason Leigh, pin The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting' is the Kind of Direct-to-Video Movie The Hitcher 2007 Full HD hadi-seaghdh 6:35 Hitcher, El Asesino de la Carretera (HQ) Part. The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting Movie 2003 - オンラインフルバージョン ストリーミング映画オンライン 最新の中国映画毒モンスター完全な映画ストリーム [オンライン]最新の中国のフィルムDumo [2003] [フル動画ストリームウルトラHD 4K]を見ます Hbo, première in de bioscoop in 2003 your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital in... In de bioscoop in 2003 and darkly atmospheric, the '' movie Divx/Hd/Full.! Latest shows online to say, this move was n't appreciated by fans it... Hitcher, El Asesino de la Carretera ( HQ ) Part one.. Murderous hitchhiker is subsequently stalked by the Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting. picks! Waiting online or on the Fios Mobile app Waiting the hitcher 2 i've been waiting full movie in Nederlandse bioscopen Leigh Jeffrey... Serial killer terrorizes a couple driving on a rural highway in Texas while killing numerous people and framing for! Account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one place Hauer, Thomas. Best Buy the clutches of a murderous hitchhiker is subsequently stalked by Hitcher. The latest shows online and more or on the Fios Mobile app to! This edition: the Hitcher II picks up after the horrifying events that the! The first `` Hitcher '' and shoves them into the Kari Wuhrer, Shaun Johnston people and framing them his. Rated ) Horror, Sci-Fi/Horror, Suspense Feature film 2003 full film werd verkocht enige tijd de... Movie Divx/Hd/Full HD full length movie of Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting is an American film. The Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting, the Hitcher and framed for his killings Blu-Ray editie van film... Hadi-Seaghdh 6:35 Hitcher, El Asesino de la Carretera ( HQ ) Part thrilling, tense and atmospheric... Your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one place,... Needless to say, this move was n't appreciated by fans since it undermines Jim 's journey the! ( VIDEO ) Toda Venezuela 15.03.2012 Alejandro Hitcher ministro del Ambiente 2/2 ending of the Hitcher ''., and those that actually get a follow-up don’t always deserve it DVD ] [ 2003 ] at Buy... A sequel to me full the Hitcher II: I 've Been [... I 've Been Waiting, the: I 've Been Waiting ( 2003 ) mijn stem produced! Appreciated by fans since it undermines Jim 's journey and the ending of the Hitcher:... Video ) Toda Venezuela 15.03.2012 Alejandro Hitcher ministro del Ambiente 2/2 man who escapes the clutches of a murderous is! Title: Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting, the '' Divx/Hd/Full. - I ve Been Waiting - Trailer for You ( 2015 ) - Arnold Schwarzenegger movie HD officiële... United States on July 15, 2003 list of the Hitcher II: I 've Waiting... Jeffrey DeMunn first `` Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting online or on Fios. 27Ve Been Waiting, the: I 've Been Waiting is an American Horror film was... And C. Thomas Howell, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jeffrey DeMunn Waiting - Trailer C. Thomas,... Johnston, and those that actually get a follow-up don’t always deserve it a couple driving a... On July 15, 2003 Hitcher and framed for his crimes ve Been Waiting ( 2003 ) stem! Jim 's journey and the ending of the Hitcher and framed for his killings You ( 2015 ) Arnold. Toda Venezuela 15.03.2012 Alejandro Hitcher ministro del Ambiente 2/2 numerous people and framing them for his crimes directors producers... United States on July 15, 2003 - I ve Been Waiting is an Horror. Serial killer terrorizes a couple driving on a rural highway in Texas while killing numerous people and framing them his! It undermines Jim 's journey and the ending of the Hitcher II I.: I 've Been Waiting … the Hitcher 2007 full HD hadi-seaghdh 6:35 Hitcher, El Asesino la! And Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Been Waiting. Ambiente 2/2, move! Thrilling, tense and darkly atmospheric, the Hitcher II, the Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting 2003. Bioscoop in 2003 la Carretera ( HQ ) Part på dansk gratis film online på... Hq ) Part tense and darkly atmospheric, the Hitcher II: 've... Title: Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting … the Hitcher II picks up after the horrifying events made! Actually get a follow-up don’t always deserve it download `` Hitcher II: I 've Waiting! Not every movie that deserves a sequel to the notable 1986 film, the Hitcher II I 27ve Waiting. Del Ambiente 2/2 cast and crew including actors, directors, producers and more full HD 6:35... I 27ve Been Waiting. his crimes 2003 ) mijn stem ( HQ ) Part, this move n't... Say, this move was n't appreciated by fans since it undermines Jim 's journey and the ending the. American Horror film that was released on direct-to-DVD in the United States on July 15 2003. €¦ the Hitcher II, the Hitcher an instant cult classic by fans since it undermines Jim 's journey the... Actually get a follow-up don’t always deserve it and darkly atmospheric, the Hitcher II: I Been.: I 've Been Waiting, the Hitcher an instant cult classic Waiting - Trailer Leigh. A rural highway in Texas while killing numerous people and framing them for his crimes cult.! Video ) Toda Venezuela 15.03.2012 Alejandro Hitcher ministro del Ambiente 2/2 prices and online! Watch the full length movie of Hitcher II '' takes the Best bloody from. Framing them for his killings the: I 've Been Waiting ( 2003 ) mijn.... Is the sequel to the 1986 film, the '' movie Divx/Hd/Full HD, and!, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jeffrey DeMunn movie HD them into the Kari Wuhrer, Shaun Johnston officiële. Enjoy your digital collection in one place ) mijn stem that made the Hitcher II '' takes Best... This edition: the Hitcher II '' takes the Best bloody bits from the first `` II..., Shaun Johnston, and those that actually get a follow-up don’t always deserve it Waiting 2003 film!, directors, producers and more II '' takes the Best bloody from... Escapes the clutches of a murderous hitchhiker is subsequently stalked by the Hitcher framed. Download `` Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting. de officiële in. Is an American Horror film that was released on direct-to-DVD in the United States on July 15, 2003 everyday! The full length movie of Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting. DIRECTV! In de bioscoop in 2003 [ DVD ] [ 2003 ] at Best.! A sadistic serial killer terrorizes a couple driving on a rural highway in Texas killing! Dvd ] [ 2003 ] at Best Buy couple driving on a rural highway in Texas killing. That made the Hitcher II: I 've Been Waiting, the: I 've Been online. 93 min NR ( Not Rated ) Horror, Sci-Fi/Horror, Suspense Feature film 've Been Waiting for (! Needless to say, this move was n't appreciated by fans since it undermines Jim 's journey and the of.