They're essentially angels that live on earth, fighting the dark one and his minions, keeping him busy and unable to carry out his ultimate plan of domination….and that’s why you’re here right now!” Weirdo leaned forward, their monocles gleaming with light as they smirked at the distressed boy before them. After emerging from an underground bunker they find themselves in a deep forest and venture forth to discover who they are and how to get home. In the process, he begins to question the choices he'd made. A new realm of confusion meets Adam, Mira and Kai as they awaken in an environment they do not recognize--- yet feel as if they should. Despite lacking common sense, he is skilled in fixing and crafting technology. Im Januar 2019 wurde sie um eine zweite Staffel erneuert, die am 8. But when a certain somebody might not make it, will his holiday season be full of drear? He is quick to excuse, or ignore, his own short comings, but has no problem pointing out the others. The Hollow : Kai x Adam (Kaidam) Fanfiction. by MariNoirShipper Follow. (Basically rewrote a major plot point of the hollow and made an entire story out of it whoops!). Please consider turning it on! Quote. I haven't figured out this idea fully yet so things might change, if you see any spelling errors no u didn’t, Richie "Gear" Foley/Virgil "Static" Hawkins, No characters except Adam are really present but they matter. Adam, Mira, and Kai were all adjusting well to their unusual lives as avatars in their own, personal virtual world. "“I’ve spent enough time sitting and laying around for the past couple of years. Audio. Kai has a small crush on Vanessa, She and him hang out in the cemetery away from the others and Vanessa caries Kai as they fly, charming him. Ask. The Hollow Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. He has the superpower of pyrokinesis and is skilled in the field of engineering. He has auburn messy hair, black eyes and pale skin. I need all my writing attention directed elsewhere!--. Kai is very fond of her until he finds out that she has only been using him. They have even joked about Adam together. Because if it is, they would rather have remained digital forever. He has auburn messy hair, black eyes and pale skin. Kai shows to have feelings for her, but she either doesn’t notice or doesn’t return them. Kai is a cocky and selfish character, making him hard to work with. Follow. What could that possibly mean? They’ve hashed out the topic over many afternoons and emotional evenings, and he’s pretty sure she’s making peace with the fact that her son is back.Her amnesiac, anxiety-ridden, weirdly athletic son with the rare PTSD symptoms. Adam & Kai (The Hollow) (6) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (39) Angst (33) Hurt/Comfort (23) Spoilers (12) Friendship (11) Alternate Universe (9) One Shot (9) Friends to Lovers (9) Slow Burn (9) Other Additional Tags to Be Added (9) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Kai talks in his sleep, Adam is a disaster gay, Reeve is grossed out, Skeet doesn't really care, Mira ships it, and Vanessa is just tired of these morons. “You’re here right now, and currently not at the court of justice, because I have an offer for you…would you like to hear it?”, (The Hollow but whoops now they're magical girls/boys). Adam and Kai often bicker in the first few episodes but their friendship slowly progresses. this story is taken after the game but not the dragon part, they are still in the "game". All posts. Sleep talking sucks, but it can have its benefits. He easily gets crushes and sucks at comebacks; he can be too trusting of strangers and does not question their motives. Adam was always the one that helped Kai feel better, he was always the one who reassured him that everything was okay. the hollow kai < > Most recent. Reeve never imagined that there was a lot more to Kai than he initially thought. Hollow Skai studierte Germanistik und Politik in Hannover. Chat. Video. Link. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Kai and Mira got along very well after spending more time together. Share. They are alone again, their only company the machines surrounding them and their memories of the ordinary world they've just left. Kai trusts the trio and is willing to stay with them and accompany them. He hopes she’s making peace with it. In episode 7, Kai is worried about Adam's health and holds his hand until they get to shore. September 1954; bürgerlich Holger Poscich) ist ein deutscher Journalist, Autor und Musikproduzent. Hollow Skai (* 26. Vanessa has no time for you BS and has a meeting in five minutes, Reeve is just trying to live life as normally as he can, Technically Kai/Reeve (The Hollow) but it's much more complicated than that, technically more like a game loop but yeah a time loop basically, Everyone else is oblivious to the horrifying situation, I'm a slut for timeloop fics this was bound to happen, 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Subarashiki Kono Sekai | The World Ends With You, Kubo (Kubo and the Two Strings)/Miguel Rivera, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Randy Cunningham/Chiro (Super Robot Monkey Team), Raimundo Pedrosa/Jermaine (Xiaolin Showdown), Lee Jianliang | Henry Wong/Matsuda Takato | Takato Matsuki, Flash Sentry (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls). But the man on the other side of the computer needs help to save an entire world Adam never knew existed. The Columbia Years des Musikers zusammen. She is able to communicate with animals and creatures, breathe underwater, and swim at great speeds. If anything, his biggest question was WHY this happened, why this cluster-fuck of a situation had been shoved onto him. Kai is one of the three, later six main protagonists in The Hollow along with his friends Adam and Mira. Kai stared at the shattered, bleeding reflection of his soul, and couldn't help but smile. the holy trinity of really good animated kids shows on Netflix with diverse characters and LGBTQ rep . Adam just wants to know what the hell is going on and what the hell to do??? and don't worry guys unless you guys want lemons/smut there will not be any. (aka the "what if all the kids got stuck in the game in season 1 and had to relive it over and over again sorta like a time-loop with no way of remembering except for Kai who remembers the loops from the beginning and Reeve who starts remembering much later" fanfic). And Kai's emotions toward his best friend Adam were about to complicate a whole lot. He knows he's a lab rat, just a pawn in an endless game, but that doesn't stop him from rebelling where he can. Grid View List View. A small challenge where I'll make one-shots of different couples and different fandoms in sweet and fluffy prompts.Hope you enjoy! Mira is one of three, later six main protagonists in The Hollow, alongside her friends Adam and Kai. September 1954; bürgerlich Holger Poscich) ist ein deutscher Journalist, Autor und Musikproduzent. Magical guardians. Mira learns that it's not her responsibility to make everyone get along. Most popular Most recent. Kai happens to be the unsuspecting victim of a ten month long fake dating plan. Kai is an kind and impulsive guy who usually acts before thinking. Unfollow. “…Magical guardians?”, “Yep! It was just like living in the physical world, with all of the same friends, family, food, and emotions. #adorable #kaidam #kaixadam. (Tags will update as more chapters are added to avoid spoilers), --UPDATE NOTES: On Break for midterms and final papers. (This fan fiction and summary contain major spoilers for both season 1 and season 2 of "The Hollow.") He was a victim of tragedy, and should try to move on from it.He can't, though, not until he knows what happened.Not until he stops missing friends he never had. Von 1986 bis 1989 war er Chefredakteur des Hannover Stadtmagazins Schädelspalter.[1]. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (66), and here everyone knows you're the way to my heart, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, im gonna b real w u skeet vanessa n reeve arent in here a lot, kai drinks an obscene amount of energy drinks, I've been thinking of this au thing for a while now and I decided to turn it into a fanfic. After winning the game & conquering their fears, Adam, Kai & Mira would try to figure out what to do next, but when Davis told Kai that it was time for his friends to leave, Kai would have Adam stay as he slowly makes a confession to him. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos.