Adam had forgotten all about the hollow and the events of the game. He was alive, constantly repeating this stupid game over and ovEr aNd OveR anD oVeR again! The red-haired, panicky boy. Allies Reeve, Skeet, The Weird Guy, Vanessa is a player and the main antagonist of Season One. Adam: I SAW YOU HANGING OUT WITH VANESSA THE OTHER DAY. Voice cast Reeve has lived in the Compound ever since he could remember. One of the very first things Adam remembered after waking up in The Hollow was… well Kai. Vanessa gets some weird texts that say she needs to talk to herself. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Remember yourself, dude! Please consider turning it on! What happens when only two remember their past but the other three elect to forget? "Remember yourself, dude! In September 2020, the series was cancelled. If anything, his biggest question was WHY this happened, why this cluster-fuck of a situation had been shoved onto him. Kai: I eat Cheerios because they’re heart healthy and my heart has been severely damaged. When a doughnut feud turns into temporary memory loss and the game resets. His brown eyes snap to Kai’s blue ones, and that’s when Kai knows it. This astonishing poem was written by Vanessa Kisuule, the Bristol City Poet, in June 2020 in response to the destruction of the statue of Edward Colston, a slaver. The Hollow Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Mira/Vanessa (The Hollow) (5) Adam & Mira (The Hollow) (5) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (18) Angst (17) Hurt/Comfort (9) Friends to Lovers (9) Slow Burn (7) Spoilers (6) Alternate Universe (5) Alternate Universe - High School (5) Child Abuse (5) Pining (4) Other tags to exclude More Options Because I can't be the only one to remember about us!". A collection of drabbles, one shots, and short stories for my favorite ships/pairs. View Mobile Site His entire fortune was built on the systematic enslavement, murder and rape of enslaved Africans. Or maybe to not even show up at all. The group split up into boys and girls so they can follow the fairies that they hope will lead them to Wierdie. ), Adam was broken nothing could fix himKai was fixed so much could break him, (This fanfic contains a lot of elements that may trigger some please read the tags to see if you may be affected), tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (3), Technically Kai/Reeve (The Hollow) but it's much more complicated than that, technically more like a game loop but yeah a time loop basically, Everyone else is oblivious to the horrifying situation, I'm a slut for timeloop fics this was bound to happen, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, which is either really slow burn or not that slow burn, The hollow not having enough content overpowered the fact that I'm horrible at writing, The entire VanReeSkee team is a bad influence, Two pining idiots start making out with each other but don't actually date for most of the fic, Adam only says one swear word what a boy-scout, Any actual sex is only implied so don't worry, I gave Kai depression before season 2 footage even came out, Lemme warn you tho Kaidam is toxic as shit in this, This fanfic contains a lot of triggers so only if you know you can handle it I suggest you stay away. Here are some comics with no context! Vanessa rejoins the group and, at the same time the other team wins, the Weird guy tells them he's finished and opens a portal. Adam/Kai (The Hollow) Kai/Vanessa (The Hollow) temporally - Relationship; Adam (The Hollow) Kai (The Hollow) Mira (The Hollow) Skeet (The Hollow) Vanessa (The Hollow) Reeve (The Hollow) The Weird Guy (The Hollow) Hanahaki Disease; Angst with a Happy Ending; Angst and Hurt/Comfort; Boys Being Boys; Hurt/Comfort; Adam's so dumb in this I swear She engages in a duel of honor with Vanessa in episode 9. Audio. Photo. This is set roughly three years after the events of the first season. Like imagine. (This fan fiction and summary contain major spoilers for both season 1 and season 2 of "The Hollow.") ‘Hollow’ by Vanessa Kisuule June 9, 2020 by funkypedagogy, posted in Uncategorized This astonishing poem was written by Vanessa Kisuule, the Bristol City Poet, in June 2020 in response to the destruction of the statue of Edward Colston, a slaver. Adam: There’s only one thing worse than dying. Adam just wants to know what the hell is going on and what the hell to do??? Adam: *tears off paper to read ‘Kai dying’*. Allies Reeve, Skeet, The Weird Guy, FANDOM. Vanessa has no time for you BS and has a meeting in five minutes, Reeve is just trying to live life as normally as he can, Technically Kai/Reeve (The Hollow) but it's much more complicated than that, technically more like a game loop but yeah a time loop basically, Everyone else is oblivious to the horrifying situation, I'm a slut for timeloop fics this was bound to happen. in aid of the #savethehollow because I am beyond PISSED that The Hollow has been cancelled on Netflix! His entire fortune was built on the systematic enslavement, murder and rape of enslaved Africans. What could that possibly mean? (aka the "what if all the kids got stuck in the game in season 1 and had to relive it over and over again sorta like a time-loop with no way of remembering except for Kai who remembers the loops from the beginning and Reeve who starts remembering much later" fanfic), Adam blinked at the explanation the strange man gave him. Adam is streaming Kipo and the age of wonder beasts. Related: the hollow. (aka the "what if all the kids got stuck in the game in season 1 and had to relive it over and over again sorta like a time-loop with no way of remembering except for Kai who remembers the loops from the beginning and Reeve who starts remembering much later" fanfic). Kai happens to be the unsuspecting victim of a ten month long fake dating plan. Filter by post type. Text. June 9, 2020 by funkypedagogy, posted in Uncategorized. She, Reeve, and Skeet comprise the rival team that opposes Adam, Kai, and Mira in Season 1, of which she acts as the leader. Kai talks in his sleep, Adam is a disaster gay, Reeve is grossed out, Skeet doesn't really care, Mira ships it, and Vanessa is just tired of these morons. She's very good at pretending to care and be kind. When Adam gets a text from a man claiming to be him, he writes it off. Not the one?? Games Movies TV Video. You’re in this game which has you fighting for your life; you don’t know who you are, you don’t know who anyone else is. Go help raise the petition signing! “You’re here right now, and currently not at the court of justice, because I have an offer for you…would you like to hear it?”, (The Hollow but whoops now they're magical girls/boys). Magical guardians. (Also known as the I gave Kai (and a few others) some issues and now you get to watch everyone suffer a bit more fanfic. adrianvsart . In the process, he begins to question the choices he'd made. Vanessa is a manipulating person and a good liar. Mira's Family. I've been drawing this au out for so long so why not make a fic out of it? Kai stared at the shattered, bleeding reflection of his soul, and couldn't help but smile. Even after the explanation, Adam was STILL confused. Video. Quote. the hollow vanessa. I need all my writing attention directed elsewhere!--. Please consider turning it on! Link. They make it through. The Hollow is a Canadian animated adventure mystery series created by Vito Viscomi. ‘Hollow’ by Vanessa Kisuule. Just Kai. The only way to get out is to solve the riddles but there is a twist... What happens next is unexpected. And then all of a sudden, one day, this girl that you barely know but bonded with over the course of the game kisses you. My dad just said “you have the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair.”. Sometimes the deepest parts of you never go away when you forget everything. Vanessa is one of the three main antagonists in Season 1 of The Hollow and later, one of the six protagonists in Season 2. Kai had been a few inches shorter than him, coming just below his shoulders. Is this the real world? Link. We can't let this go! tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". if it aint an lgbt version of my current hyperfixations i dont wanna hear abt it. Go help raise the petition signing! It was just like living in the physical world, with all of the same friends, family, food, and emotions. When a doughnut feud turns into temporary memory loss and the game resets. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (31), El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera (1), and here everyone knows you're the way to my heart, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, im gonna b real w u skeet vanessa n reeve arent in here a lot, kai drinks an obscene amount of energy drinks, I've been thinking of this au thing for a while now and I decided to turn it into a fanfic. The series premiered on Netflix on June 8, 2018. My school: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you’re doing worse in almost all ur classes, maybe do something about that? A new realm of confusion meets Adam, Mira and Kai as they awaken in an environment they do not recognize--- yet feel as if they should. Kai stared at the shattered, bleeding reflection of his soul, and couldn't help but smile. He was alive, constantly repeating this stupid game over and ovEr aNd OveR anD oVeR again! Because Adam’s pupils dilate, and his expression softens, and his fingers intertwine with Kai’s. Me: Hey look at this The Hollow AU I made! All posts. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Glitchy Vanessa & a redraw of my favorite scene with Mira , And without looking up at me. Most popular Most recent. Adam, Mira, and Kai were all adjusting well to their unusual lives as avatars in their own, personal virtual world. And from that moment on, Adam decided that he wanted to know more about the boy who was always smiling no matter how bleak things seemed. this isnt funny i just wanted to do it the hollow the hollow netflix the hollow adam adam the hollow the hollow kai kai the hollow the hollow mira mira the hollow the hollow … Grid View List View. Wikis. there is no fight anymore and mira doesnʼt know what to do. Ask. Chat. Sleep talking sucks, but it can have its benefits. Chat. Reeve never imagined that there was a lot more to Kai than he initially thought. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Something has definitely gone wrong. Text. Kai thought that maybe, the game had programed his parents to have... not so hurtful tendencies. )xD, this pride im posting gay every day bro!!! They are alone again, their only company the machines surrounding them and their memories of the ordinary world they've just left. The final scenes of the season are Adam, Kai, Mira, Reeve, and Vanessa having a barbecue at Mira's home, followed by a shot of the snail from the Hollow game in the Hollow Life world.