The toilets were disgusting. The Jam Tree, London: See 179 unbiased reviews of The Jam Tree, rated 3.5 of 5, and one of 22,846 London restaurants on Tripadvisor. No chance of fitting all 12 plates on the table. Asked to move to a better table, only to be put on a table for 8 with 4 people having to be shoved at the ends. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything from the name of … Will definitely be returning when I visit London again. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Receive free party tips, advice & offers by signing up now. After visiting the jam tree in Clapham and loving it, I had high hopes. The tasteless gold-panelling on the ceiling and peacock-pattern wallpaper said it all. However I was disappointed that the order was shorted on that fashion first time out. 2 for 1 happy hour cocktails a bonus though.More, I booked a table. Waited 20 minutes for them to shove tables and chairs together in a tight corner by the back door with everyone almost sitting on top of each other. I tried to catch his or the barman's eye to assert myself but was invisible to them. The Jam, Kings Road, London, United Kingdom. Parties are lead by current industry professionals who will ensure your event is a raving success. Having seen three customers served before me and expecting to be next, I was overlooked at the last moment by the barman in favour of a young man with aquiline features and a tailor-made jacket - think son of the CEO meets 'Made in Chelsea' - who strode straight up and shouted out his order in a manner accustomed to receiving obedience. When i complained it was addressed quickly - which was good. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Good paintings on the walls. The place was rammed with people watching the rugby over our heads. Complete opposite to what the website says they offer. But worse still was the sickly Bellini, a bomb of uncombinable flavours, saturated with syrup. But worse still was the sickly Bellini, a bomb of uncombinable flavours, saturated with syrup. My partner couldn't stomach even half of it. Food took minimum 40mins to arrive. This was expensive, though not beyond what is to be expected of cocktails in London. more, With flat read, olive tapenade, feta & tzatziki, With creamed goat's cheese, sourdough wafer and dressed pea shoots, With celeriac remoulade and Rum with plum jam, Battered sticky squid with a chili & garlic dipping sauce, Royal vegetable curry served with basmati rice & a freshly baked naan bread, Served with oriental vegetables, tofu, soft boiled egg & noodles, Devon blue, wild mushroom puree, spinach rocket & cobnut salad, With spring greens, poached & parsley sauce, Prime chuck steak patty, relish, beef tomato, iceberg & fries, With Pico de Gallo, tomatillo salsa, coleslaw & fries, With hand cut chips, grilled, tomato, fried egg & hot sauce hollandaise, With dandelion, spinach, sugar snaps, pomelo, citrus dressing with a poppy seed wonton crisp, With quinoa purple broccoli, flax seeds, piquillo pepper dressing & alfalfa, A heady mix of, banana, hazelnut maringue, cognac, whipped custard & toffee, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea. Visited the Jam Tree this weekend for a bottomless brunch with a friend and we were greeted by the lovely Beth! From King Charles’ waistcoat to Mary Quant’s miniskirt and Vivienne Westwood’s tartan two-piece. Our parties cater to children and young people aged 4-16 years in London. The veggie burger and chips were excellent.