Why is this a negative because the majority of dog owners here are irresponsible and never pickup after there pet. 14 reviews of The Retreat At Steeplechase "I have lived at this complex for almost ten years. Some of the pool furniture is need of replacement. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly placed in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, HP and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly situated in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, West Houston Energy Corridor and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. LOOK AND LEASE! I suggest checking it out! The Retreat at Steeplechase is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77065 ZIP Code, and the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District attendance zone. I moved to The Retreat 3 months ago and have noticed that kids are always running around, taking over the pool area and even using bad language towards me! Unlike other apartments, we have a spa for massages, putting green, big pool and jacuzzi, outdoor grill with fire pit, and zumba classes!! Visit us today for a personal tour of your new home. Great location and shopping!!! Contact Property. My AC keeps going out every other week and the maintenance man is telling me that there is nothing wrong with it. This apartment community was built in 1999, renovated in 2013 and has 3 stories with 390 units. Mine is not the only one. All Rights Reserved. The Retreat at Steeplechase offers a beautiful resort-style ambiance. I see that past reviews are very positive. Select from 16 distinctive one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and town homes. Great place to live! Contact Property. | Website Design by RENT. LOOK AND LEASE! She is very attentive to the needs of her residents and will try her best to accommodate their needs. *terms and conditions apply, contact us for details. Derby at Steeplechase Apartments is situated near several area schools and employers, including Lone Star College, Houston Community College, HCA Houston ER 24/7, and Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Cypress. I'll miss my apartment, the people at the office, and I'll miss having a pool for sure. Grocery stores, service-based businesses, and car dealerships can be found in Steeplechase as well. Search for other Apartments in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Late model dodge ram, dark green..." "My truck was stolen from this apt complex on 3/21/2013. 11245 West Road, Houston, TX 77065 (281) 727-2500. I could literally go on and on . Or sign in if you already have an account. The Retreat at Steeplechase offers a beautiful resort-style ambiance. Be the first to add a review on this property. Not just the outside is great with every Monday the grass and plants are taken care of but the maintenance takes care of any doubts. Good security keeps things quiet. We love to hang out by the pool and grill, if the pool is clean and the grill actually works. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly situated in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, West Houston Energy Corridor and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. $99 Application/Admin Fee and $400 off Select Units! The apartments themselves are perfectly nice. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly situated in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, West Houston Energy Corridor and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. I paid my rent online which was nice. The Retreat at Steeplechase offers a beautiful resort-style ambiance. View the property's website. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. I have lived in several apartment communities and by far this has been my best experience to date. The place has changed names, it was formerly The Bristol Place now The Retreat at Steeplechase. I am only giving them 4 stars because I haven't moved in yet, looking for to my move in. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly placed in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, HP and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Ratings & reviews of Retreat at Steeplechase in Houston, TX. Residents enjoy a refreshing pool oasis with jacuzzis, an inviting movie theater room, on-site personal aerobics studio with free fitness classes, a rejuvenating massage center and so much more! Jamerson didn't present the offers first he presented the property first and what the property offered. The Retreat at Steeplechase Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77065 zip code. The valet trash program is great. The Retreat at Steeplechase offers a beautiful resort-style ambiance. Dear Resident, we will be sure to pass along your kind words to Amanda and Cheryl. We got a remodeled unit, but I didn't get the nice back splash, so that was disappointing. Our open floor plans feature kitchens with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinets, and beautiful new finishes. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Personal attached garages and covered parking are also available with select homes. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Retreat at Steeplechase at ApartmentRatings.com. Opening Hours. Thanks again! The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly placed in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, West Houston Energy Corridor and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Overall I have enjoyed my experience, but it isn't as nice as it's priced for. This only describes the last 2 weeks!!! . I just moved in last week and I just wanted to take a moment and thank all the office staff for being such a huge help throughout this whole process. and on. Search for other Apartments in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Family oriented, dog friendly, and quiet. I moved here from Colorado Springs, CO, and while I miss the beauty of Colorado, I am more happy with my living situation here! Search for other Apartments in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Not happy!!!!! Residents will enjoy our refreshing swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, 24-hour fitness center, WiFi cafe, coffee and tea bar, and complimentary WiFi in all common areas. The management is friendly and responsive but it takes awhile to have maintenence requests completed as you likely have to remind the staff that you're waiting on a repair. Situated in a quaint community in Northwest Houston, The newly renovated Landings At Steeplechase apartments provide the latest on modern luxury for all of its residents. Accreditation This business is not BBB Accredited. All ratings provided by … You have a quick walk to the store and restaurants, even to the park! My neighbors were all really nice and helpful. The Retreat at Steeplechase offers a beautiful resort-style ambiance. This complex is … Select from 16 distinctive one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and town homes. Retreat At Steeplechase is a Houston apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Let just say, I fell in love the all the amenities, the quietness of the property, that I looked and and leased, received the special offers. Select from 16 distinctive one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and town homes. The location is safe and expanding faster like the highways in downtown. Kylie and Andrea have also been a great help, looking forward to my new home with my son. Assigned Parking. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Thank you! Thanks again office peeps! I have an insect problem which has gone unresolved despite a visit from pest control (who was here less than 5 mins). Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Retreat at Steeplechase at ApartmentRatings.com. My calls are now being ignored. Where is the security?? Let me assure you, they do not reflect the current situation. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly situated in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, West Houston Energy Corridor and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. What can I say. The Retreat at Steeplechase offers a beautiful resort-style ambiance. I put in a second request 4 business days ago and sent an email. There are no reviews for this property. Visit us today for a personal tour of your new home. Horrible service, hard to get ahold of anyone and when you do they don't do what they say they will do. Many even include garages and covered parking. The Retreat at Steeplechase Apartments. The apartment I lived in was clean and I don't remember ever having to call maintenance to come for anything. M/I Homes is one of the nation's leading home builders with over forty years of experience building quality new construction homes in 15 markets across the U.S. Our top-notch location off of FM 1960, Highway 290, and Beltway 8 also gives you easy access to all areas of the city. The Retreat at Steeplechase is perfectly situated in Northwest Houston and within minutes of FM 1960, Willowbrook Mall, West Houston Energy Corridor and a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options. The location is great near plenty of shopping and highway access.