How can I pay? The Source has committed to never selling data. For our Sahara and Henderson stores, please request any medical products in your order notes (at checkout under +Special Instructions) or call your store. For Wisdom Discounts, Veterans Discounts, and Rewards Points please indicate all applicable discounts in your order notes (at checkout in the +Special Instructions area) or call your store. Wednesday deliveries, order can be placed Saturday - Tuesday. How can I get my normal discounts? We want to grow communities and create a platform for local makers and farmers to reignite the spirit of supporting local and sustaining a wholesome economy . There is a $3.50 transaction fee and your bank may charge you an additional withdrawal fee. currently offering these services to support our community in staying home during the COVID-19. What if I’m outside of the delivery zone? All Rights Reserved. How do I make sure I receive medical tax rates? Place your order and we will process your delivery that day. Saturday deliveries, order can be placed Wednesday - Friday. If you’d like to customize the delivery date, please email [email protected]. Please be ready to receive your order when notified within 5-minutes or we may need to reschedule your delivery. Our baskets are local and all products are purchased fairtrade. Land O’Lakes, Inc., one of America’s premier agribusiness and food companies, is a member-owned cooperative with industry-leading operations. Medical patients at our Sahara and Henderson stores: to ensure you receive your medical tax rate, please indicate “medical” in your order notes (at checkout under +Special Instructions) or call your store. With our new ordering system, your final updated bulk price (including discounts) will be provided upon delivery. We are happy to announce same day delivery. All of our other locations are not licensed to sell medical dosed products. Please check your email as carriers may filter confirmation messages. Who can I call if I have an additional question? Mon – Sun (Seniors/Veterans/Medical Patients Only): 8am – 9am In-Store. Small & Large Installations. Please also be aware of your bank’s daily withdrawal limit. How long does delivery take? WE ARE TEMPORARILY ONLY ACCEPTING BLACKBIRD DELIVERIES. Simply swipe your debit card when your driver arrives, you’ll round up to the nearest $5 increment, and your driver will provide you with exact change. FAQs on Source Delivery What are delivery hours? Please visit thesourcesafety.com for details. Deliveries on Wednesday and Saturdays will be delivered 2PM (MST) or a time chosen by you. What is the order minimum? All deliveries are same-day. Through this pandemic we are addressing the multi-step food handling process. Our pledge to you is to provide a clean, curated and compliant experience, where medical cannabis patients and recreational customers can feel confident about our products and services. Recreational customers can purchase delivery through our in-house service from both our Henderson and Las Vegas location. Please include a copy of your medical card when you are uploading your ID picture (side by side). Amazon is planning on dropping off its packages inside of shoppers’ homes. Medical Patients can purchase from all of our locations, please see below for information regarding medical tax rates. When is the best time to order? WE ARE TEMPORARILY ONLY ACCEPTING BLACKBIRD DELIVERIES. The Source is the premier cannabis delivery service on California’s Central Coast. We are working to scale our capabilities as we continue to refine the delivery process. How does debit/cashless ATM work? PLEASE SEE BLACKBIRD FOR DELIVERY RADIUS. Afterwards, Blackbird will shut down its menu access for that day and reopen the next. Please have your payment ready within 5-minutes or we may have to reschedule your delivery to the following day. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. Warehouse Storage, Short & Long Term. BLACKBIRD IS CASH ONLY. Deliveries are open from 9AM-11PM at our Sahara and Henderson locations. Since 2015, The Source has been Nevada’s best marijuana dispensary serving the Las Vegas area. Can a Recreational customer make a purchase? Due to availability, Blackbird’s deliveries will be controlled and monitored to intake as many orders before the daily limit is reached. We respect your privacy. The Source We are the direct source from your local farmers and craftsmen to you. ORDERING SCHEDULE | To support our local businesses, farms, and craftsmen - we need to prioritize the ordering process. As we shift culturally, we can all lay the foundation for a local, sustainable, hyper-connected and wholesome economy. I ordered bulk flower and didn’t get an updated price…  With our new ordering system, your final updated bulk price (including discounts) will be provided upon delivery. How can I upload my medical card? If our Blackbird menu is closed for the day, we  encourage you to try Source Delivery service. PLEASE USE BLACKBIRD (CASH ONLY). Blackbird is serving Las Vegas recreational and medical guests; check out their menu here. Commercial & Residential moves What area does Source Delivery cover? I can’t access the Blackbird menu? WE ARE TEMPORARILY ONLY ACCEPTING BLACKBIRD DELIVERIES. Radio Dispatched Trucks. Friendly, Courteous & Well Dressed Employees. The Source Delivery - Best Marijuana Dispensary in Las Vegas & Henderson, NV *PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING* Deliveries are cash and debit/cashless ATM only. Presidential Moon Rock Blunt - Grape (1.5g), Pacific Stone | Wedding Cake Indica (3.5g), Pacific Stone | Wedding Cake Indica (28g/1oz), Pacific Stone | Orange Cookies Sativa (3.5g), Presidential Moon Rocks - Classic (1g & 3.5g), Presidential Moon Rock Blunt - Classic (1.5g), Presidential Moon Rock Blunt - Tropical (1.5g), Presidential Moon Rocks - Strawberry (1g & 3.5g), Pacific Stone | Banjo Sativa Pre-Rolls 14pk (7g). Keep out of reach of children. WE ARE TEMPORARILY ONLY ACCEPTING BLACKBIRD DELIVERIES. Please visit thesourcesafety.com for details. Las Vegas: (702) 708-2000. We have been providing safe products and excellent customer service since 2017. I didn’t get a confirmation text…  Please check your email as carriers may filter confirmation messages. The Source is a cannabis delivery service serving the San Luis Obispo, California area. Deliveries are now accepting both debit/cashless ATM and cash payments, for cash payments we require exact change. BLACKBIRD IS CASH ONLY. On your bank statement, the posted transaction will state “ATM WITHDRAW” followed by the date and our store address. Our order minimum is $125 (pre-tax, after discounts) with FREE delivery. UPDATE: SOURCE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. Subscribe PLEASE SEE BLACKBIRD FOR DELIVERY ESTIMATES. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. Can a Medical Patient still purchase medically dosed products? If you happen to be outside of the Source Delivery zones, we encourage you to use our partner BlackBird. Copyright © 2020 Weedmaps. For use only by adults 21 years of age and over. Deliveries are open from 9AM-11PM at our Sahara and Henderson locations. For all other locations, we will provide a 10% discount to offset the excise tax. Follow the link below to see our updates and more. We encourage people to place their orders early and order in bulk to help reduce the number of daily orders. 702.708.2000 The+Source is now accepting curbside, delivery, and in-store orders. What are delivery hours? All deliveries are same-day.