I gotta thing for you... Well now that you're home, Az alábbi linkeken elérhetők a legfrissebb változatok. Red - Same Disease 3:02 [2013] 3. Whoa now, now that your head is right, No, Yeah, now that your head is right, An kissing your head one more time. Worum geht es in der Kultsingle "Wish You Were Here" von Pink Floyd? But oh yeah now, don't think we're through, And I know it's kinda crazy, Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out /  Cause I know that you have someone else, And I know that night was hazy, But I still remember wakin up, And kissin your head one more time. It keeps playing in my mind. Change ), HALESTORM All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You, HALESTORM You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing. How does he match up next to me? But now I'll say goodbye, don't think we're through, For now I'll say goodbye, but don't think we're through, She's got Ron … And I think it's kinda crazy. Well now that we're sober, Are your thoughts of me more clear? Wonderin where you were last night. Related Hinder Links Official page Hinder wiki Thing For You video Hinder twitter Hinder facebook. Folk Rock, Progresszív Rock, Blues Rock, Pszichedelikus Rock. But I still remember waking up and kissing your head one more time, An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. And I know that night was hazy, An I know the night is crazy, I gotta thing for you. They belong to JK Rowling and her publishing company, clips belong to WB. Ron and Hermione smooth things out but in the very end split up because Ron knows that Harry is a better choice for her.The first in a series of videos I'll be making along this line.I do not own Harry Potter or it's characters. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Cause I know that you have someone else, I gotta thing for you Cause I know that you have someone too. 'Cause girl I gotta thing for you. Woah yeah, and now that your head is right, wonderin where you were last night. And I think it's kinda crazy, Amennyiben korlátozott lehetőségekkel folytatni kívánod a böngészést oldalainkon, kattints a TOVÁBB gombra. I gotta thing for you... Well I remember layin your head down, Writer(s): Brian Howes, Ross Hanson, Austin Winkler No, now, now that your head is right Did you dig last night? ZZ Ward). Do you think of me more clear? Wonderin where you were last night But now I say goodbye Don't think we're through I gotta thing for you... Well now that you're home Will he be the first thing that you see? 'Cause girl I gotta thing for you. Where do you want to go from here? She's got Ron at home and feels guilty about what she did with Harry. I remember lovin all your sounds. And I think it's kinda crazy. Lyrics From theoldriverroad HINDER Thing For You Lyrics, singer by HINDER, Oh yeahAnd now that your head is rightDid ya dig last nightIt keeps playin in my mind, Cause girl I gotta thing for youAnd I think it’s kinda crazyCause I know that you had someone tooWondering where you were last nightFor now we’ll say goodbyeBut don’t think we’re throughI gotta thang for you, Well now that you’re homeWill he be the first thing that you seeI know you’ll compare usHow does he match up next to me, Cause girl I gotta thing for youAnd I think it’s kinda crazyCause I know that you had someone tooWondering where you were last nightGirl I gotta thang for youAnd I know that night was hazyBut I still remember waking upAnd kissing your head one more timeFor now we’ll say goodbyeBut don’t think we’re throughI gotta thang for you, Well I remember laying your head downI remember loving all your sounds. Now that it's morning, Will he be the first thing that you see? But I still remember wakin up, P!nk) 2. Wonderin where you were last night. Well now that we're sober, Listen to Thing For You by Hinder - Take It To The Limit. No, now, now that your head is right, It keeps playing in my mind. 'Cause I know that you have someone too, Wonderin where you were last night. Madonna - Hollywood 3. - Minden jog fenntartva. Cause girl I gotta thing for you. Cause I know that you have someone too. They explain what happened to Ron, who gets mad of course and feels betrays by his best friend and girlfriend. Try again later. I gotta thing for you But how does he match up next to me? c: ... GRACIAS! Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Correction: Hinder - Thing For You (ukulele) Comment. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Hinder Thing for You: Well now that it's morning, Where do you want to go from here? But oh yeah now, don't think we're through, Lindsey Stirling - Hold My Heart (feat. It keeps playin in my mind. And girl I gotta thing for you. I gotta thing for you. And I think it's kinda crazy, 'Cause i know that you have someone too, Wonderin' where you were last night, And girl I gotta thing for you. Are you're thoughts of me more clear? I gotta thing for you. Did you dig last night? The song belongs to Hinder and their recording company. Woa For now i'll say goodbye, but don't think we're through, Megtekintve: Ma 1, összesen 1213 alkalommal. But I still remember waking up, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Hinder - Thing For You (Letra e música para ouvir) - Well now that it's morning / Where do you want to go from here / Well, now that we're sober / Are your thoughts of me more clear / … And I know it's kinda crazy, Holi :3 Espero que te guste el video, ponle like y compartelo con tus amigos, de verdad me ayudarías!! But for now ill say goodbye, don't think we're through, I gotta thing for you... Well I remember layin your head down, I remember lovin' all your sounds. / Well now that we're sober / Are your thoughts of me more clear? Did you dig last night? The song is Thing For You by Hinder.Basic idea behind the video is that Harry and Hermione got drunk and had a one night stand. Veja as letras de Hinder e ouça "Lips Of An Angel", "Better Than Me", "Without You", "Get Stoned", "Thing For You", "By The Way" e muito mais músicas! Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, "Das Leben (Du warst schon immer so)": LEA veröffentlicht ihre neue emotionale Single inklusive Musikvideo, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, 24kGoldn, Justin Bieber, J Balvin & iann dior - Mood Songtext.