It keeps playin in my mind. The Lyrics for Thing For You by David Guetta feat. FAVORITE 'Cause I know that you have someone too, I should go but I never walk away   Test your MusicIQ here! Sendin' all the right feelings through my veins And girl I gotta thing for you. Lyrics.com. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/15086979/Hinder. 'Cause girl I gotta thing for you. Thing for you STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Sendin' all the wrong signals to my brain I got a thing for the things that I shouldn't do Thing for You Lyrics: Oh Lordy I got a feelin' so cold / You know the mornin' it ain't too good for my soul / I've been workin' in some faraway place / I got to thinkin' about your sweet smilin' face Cause girl I gotta thing for you. I got a thing for the things that I shouldn't do   And I think it's kinda crazy, Girl I got a thing for you (I got a thing for you) Girl I'm on a mission for you, girl I think I love you All I took was one sip from you (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah) Girl what should I do, I Love the way you move All I took was one sip from you, I got a thing for you You're the reason I gotta put the drank down get up Took a couple shots to the head gotta re-up Double O Seven in the coupe Feel like Tom cruise in a suit Oh … Make sure your selection And I know it's kinda crazy, Cause I know that you have someone else, Wondering where you were last …   Sendin' all the right feelings through my veins For now I'll say goodbye, but don't think we're through, I got a thing for the things that I shouldn't do Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). But oh yeah now, don't think we're through, I gotta thing for you Well now that you're home, Will he be the first thing that you see? Always stay when the night is done 'Cause I always come back Did you dig last night? Thing for you Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Thing For You by David Guetta feat. I should go but I never walk away 'Cause girl I gotta thing for you. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I do 'cause I gotta a I get those fucked up feelings 12 Nov. 2020. And when I'm next to you starts and ends within the same node. And I think it's kinda crazy. Thing For You (With Martin Solveig) by David Guetta. Did you dig last night? Maybe I'ma little too used to it I get those fucked up feelings Cause I know that you have someone too. No, Yeah, now that your head is right, Wonderin' where you were last night, Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Well now that we're sober, And kissin your head one more time. Always make the same mistakes, no I never change And I think it's kinda crazy. Wonderin where you were last night. Thing for you, Writer(s): David Guetta, Jonnali (noonie Bao) Parmenius, Martin Laurent Picandet, Alex Hope, Sasha Sloan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Now it was just another Friday night I thought I'd take a drive And maybe catch me a bite And I knew a little spot down a couple of lights Where the music was low and the mood was just right Well now that you're home, I know you compare us, How does he match up next to me? But how does he match up next to me? I get those fucked up feelings wonderin where you were last night. Help with things that I'm tryna fix Web. Thing for you Well I remember layin your head down, Martin Solveig have been translated into 11 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 11 languages. . It keeps playin in my mind. (1 fan), Hinder is an American rock band from Oklahoma that was formed in 2001 by drummer Cody Hanson, guitarist Joe Garvey, and singer Austin Winkler. 'Cause i know that you have someone too, Well Now that it's morning, Where do you want to go from here? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! It keeps playin in my mind. Are you're thoughts of me more clear? "A Thing For You" lyrics. I got a thing for you I gotta thing for you... I get those fucked up feelings I know you'll compare us, Lyrics to 'Thing For You' by Big Smo. Always make the same mistakes, no I never change This is just a preview! And when I'm next to you And I know that night was hazy, It keeps playing in my mind. Will he be the first thing that you see? Martin Solveig have been translated into 9 languages. Always stay when the night is done You got the kind of thing I should run from But that's the reason why it's so fun. I got a thing for the things that I shouldn't do Thing for you The Best Is Yet to Come (acoustic version), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Easton Corbin Lyrics "A Thing For You" Old stars fall to the ground Floors are flat and the moon is round Grass is green and skies are blue And girl I got a thing for you Old trucks rattle down gravel roads Rivers wind and the north wind blows Raindrops fall on old tin roofs Girl I got a thing for you Dreamers dream and wishers wish Talkers talk and fishers fish Sunset's in the west each day … Woah yeah, and now that your head is right, I got a thing for you And when I'm next to you I gotta thing for you... Well now that you're home, Will he be the first thing that you see? But now I'll say goodbye, don't think we're through, I gotta thing for you. Think you know music? No, Yeah, now that your head is right, Did you dig last night? But I still remember wakin up, And I think it's kinda crazy, Sendin' all the wrong signals to my brain David Guetta – Thing For You (With Martin Solveig) Lyrics. The band was inducted into the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame in 2007. more », Sheet Music  I gotta thing for you... Lyrics to Thing for You by Hinder from the Take It to the Limit album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I do 'cause I gotta thing for you And when I'm next to you Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I do 'cause I gotta a Playlist, Written by: AUSTIN WINKLER, BRIAN HOWES, ROSS HANSON. I know you'll compare us, But how does he match up next to me? 'Cause girl I gotta thing for you. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Thing for you But I think I like all my dirty habits I always come back Sendin' all the wrong signals to my brain Sendin' all the right feelings through my veins I should go but I never walk away Always make the same mistakes, no I … "Thing for You Lyrics." You got the kind of thing I should run from No, now, now that your head is right, Did you dig last night? I remember lovin all your sounds. But that's the reason why it's so fun, I always come back I always stay when the night is done You got that kinda thing I should run from But that’s the reason why it’s so fun I always come back Sending all the wrong signals to my brain (Oh) Sending all the right feeling through my veins I should go, but I never walk away Always make the same mistakes No, I … I do 'cause I gotta thing for you