Habibs Hair Serum See 65 member reviews and photos. Been using it for years. La Recensione di MyBeauty su Bed Head - Control Freak Serum di TIGI è 4.1 su 5. This “serum” actually isn’t much like any other I have used before. If used on dry or wet hair, it makes the hair ultra smooth and feels super flat. I'm not sure if the ingredients are the same or the brand of an individual resource used in creating the bed head serum have changed. This lightweight serum is non-greasy. Doesn’t make hair super oily the next day after styling. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. CONTROL FREAK™ serum is great for enhancing curls. The product doesn’t make my hair any shinier either. It claims to be great for “naturally curly or frizzy hair.” Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2014. It’s not sticky or heavy, doesn’t make my hair feel gross like other products I’ve tried. This page works best with JavaScript. I have been using this product for years and was dissapointed when purchased from this vendor. I compared it with authentic ones and these were fake. Superstar™ Blow Dry Lotion for Thick Massive Hair. il risultato è ottimo, ricci più definiti e profumati. Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner That I like alot! This page works best with JavaScript. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. CONTROL FREAK™ serum is great for enhancing curls. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I can honestly say that this stuff REALLY DOES WORK!!! It works so good to calm frizz and makes my hair shiny but not greasy. Will not order online again. I have very long naturally wavy hair that tends to get really frizzy, especially because I live in a state that gets very humid in the summer time. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for TIGI, The Ordinary Hair Care Multi Peptide Serum for Hair Density. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I completely agree with u, I myself have come across so many “raved” products having high hopes, but get completely dissapointed after using them, thanx for the heads up will skip it , lol.. *hihi* *hihi* too gud devie.. its a skip.. *announce* *announce* I bought this product to protect my hair from the heat and to stop the frizz I always get in my crown area Never use a hair dryer, just brush it through. My hair is high porosity and color processed so that should give an idea of what my hair is like. View. So there is a bunch of research out there that says that people share negative experiences with products more often than positive ones. TIGI Rockaholic Flexible Hair Spray I am still searching for a good product to keep away the fluff and help me straighten my hair. I needed a new serum anyway, so I ended up picking this bottle that looked most like something you would use for an art project, over ones I actually know work well. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2015. TIGI International Creative Team. It is not heavily scented so I can wear other perfumes if I would like. TIGI International Creative Team. Sooooo...I have used this product since cosmetology school! I have naturally straight hair, cut into a pixie-cut and it has a tendency to poof out and curve down, sort of like a bowl cut. I really liked it though and it leaves my hair SUPER SOFT and smells good too. uh oh, I am glad I read your review. The serum does not hold up as well or long as it did when I first started using the product. 4.22 FL. I was looking for something to straighten my hair AND saving it from the heat and I ended up trying this one, Control Freak Serum by Tigi. © 2014-2020 myBeauty srl. Helps keep my hair tame in the humidity. This actually doesn’t help the dullness and dryness of my hair and actually makes it feel and, to a certain extent, rather crunchy. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2015. totally love ur writing.. *puchhi* *puchhi*, *spank* *spank* sad that it didn’t turn out great.. *cry* nice review though *clap*, What a bummer! I get none of that silky hair feeling that you get after using other serums. I've used this hair product for years. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. But it still holds well all day. I bought these ones and it was a completely different consistency very oily and not mixed if that makes sense. This serum helps it stay pin straight and create a choppy texture. hahahaha true what you said about bollywood *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* rofl rofl rofl i know i worry why they would put shimmer in a product *scared* *scared* thanks for saving us yaa varna such claims attract very soon *hihi* *hihi*. However, this issue is quickly resolved once I run the iron through it. and they work amazing. There's a problem loading this menu right now. ” rofl rofl rofl rofl. Matter of fact, you hardly know its on your hair once it dries. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2018. It is specially designed for naturally dry, curly, and frizzy hair. And the 2 price is definitely better than anything I can find in town. The product seems expired because it no longer comes out as cream but as clear oil first and then some cream. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Extra Extra Straight 4: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I only apply it to my ends and it helps keep my thin hair straight! I have longer wavy/curly hair, it's really thick too and I'm prone to split ends so that may be why. Combat with frizz, stomp the curl and then maintain ‘freakin’ hair with TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum. As soon as I step outside on a humid day, my hair is frizzy again. Only giving this product 4 stars because it doesn't completely tame my flyaways but it definitely did reduce them. 8.45 US FL. Because of the wetness, it often makes my hair damp and clump up together. Maybe I'll try to return it. I was so disappointed by this, I actually left one of the bottles at a relative’s house “by mistake.” I couldn’t throw it away and hope they have a better use for it! I may be a little biased because I went to Tony & Guy. This is the best product for naturally curly frizzy hair.