This is hands down one of the best that I've tried, it doesn't leave a residue on the hair but does provide lasting volume. It makes my hair feel sticky and I can't run my fingers through it. One of the things I must have for my hair styling. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 2. The only benefit I get from this styling product is volume. I mix a pea size of the thickifier with a squirt of a Macadamia Oil or Moroccan oil (to help with friz), I had to be careful when using this product as to what oil was used to mix. Bed Head Small Talk - great! It adds natural wave, shine, and volume. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This page works best with JavaScript. Arrived quickly. It was super expensive there, so I checked Amazon and found this for less than half the price. Easy to apply, only small amount needed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have very fine hair and have tried various products in an attempt to get a little more oomph! You only need a small amount. Like this product - first time I used it, I wasn't sure because I used it with wet hair and then blow dried my hair and wasn't crazy about the result. I love this product especially if you have flat and frizzy hair like mine. I had really thick hair before having my children and lost loads after pregnancy so to find it thinning even more was devestating for me. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. 5. EDIT: OK tried it again. Fine, straight hair that won't hold a curl? Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2020. I've tried every product going to hold a curl for a night out with no success. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2016. Damp hair, made sure I put enough product on (feels really greasy til it dries) and did my blow dry AGAIN. This product was recommended by my hairdresser. It helps my hair hold its style without feeling sticky, or looking oily or flat. excellent product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Try again. My hair is short so I use two pumps and distribute through my hair before putting my curl cream on and then I'm good to go. Very pleased with this product. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. AND ….nothing. Highly recommended. It makes your hair silky throughout the day. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Tigi Bed Head Hair Volume Styling Cream for Fine Hair, 240ml, See all details for Tigi Bed Head Hair Volume Styling Cream for Fine Hair, 240ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's non-greasy, doesn't weight my hair down, adds volume to my fine hair and smells great! Have used this product for several years since being introduced to it by my hairdresser. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. It doesn't add volume at all. I can apply to wet hair, just a pea size amount to fully saturate all my short hair, and about 30 minutes later I run my hands through it making the "wet look" go away. I have used it for a couple of weeks and have had several comments about how much thicker my hair is. ... Supershine Moisturizing Cream 44 reviews. It's not right for me. Well, I finally found a product that will work. It has a lovely smell and is reasonably priced. Gizzy55 from Jacksonville, FL. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 2,726 global ratings | 885 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2017. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2019. I’ve used it a handful of times and my hair looks so thick and healthy. It smells lovely (blueberry) and you don't need to use much product at all for brilliant results. It is not flat and oily feeling in the morning. The smell is Fab.. thanks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2020. :), Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018. It adds volume and aids styling. I just back comb a little and go. TIGI Bed Head 3 in 1 Small Talk Thickifier is a hair thickening cream that offer 3 benefits in one bottle – thickening, texturizing (they call it – energizing), and stylizing. You apply this on damp hair (to be honest I've used it on dry and it still works) to the middle of the hair not right at the root. Comb it through and dry your hair as normal. The hair thickening treatment cream is designed to make hair thicker by adding body and volume to limp and lifeless hair. Makes hair easy to brush after washing so I can skip conditioner when I use this product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 December 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 November 2018. Hair stays in place and holds shape without looking as if no product was used. I have to say it is AMAZING! I like this stuff very much. A little goes a long way. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2018. I have short, fine hair that I wash every day. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2019, I bough it for my boyfriend, he said it is a bit hard to use and not really long lasting, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 November 2018. I tried brushing it out and it just doesn't seem to go away. This page works best with JavaScript. I use two to three pumps and this gives me exactly the volume I want. Lifts the roots well while keeping hair soft and manageable..IT IS lovely. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No hold, no thicker. This made my hair feel pasty and heavy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I only used a half of a pump and it feels like my hair is coated in honey. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. Get this in your basket! Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019, I have been using this product for nearly a year. This is fabulous. This size will last you months and months and I use it every day! I have been a avid user of this product due to baby fine hair in hopes of thickening my hair. I use one drop and rub my hands together and then run it through my hair, blow dry and style. Leaves my hair very smooth and a lovely shine. It does make my hair appear thicker than it is, which is the whole point of the exercise. Love it! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, TIGI Bed Head Mini Small Talk 3 in 1, 8 Fl Oz, See all details for TIGI Bed Head Mini Small Talk 3 in 1, 8 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Robin from Greenville, SC. If you have dry ends following this application, use a dab of coconut oil for split ends and extra frizz! I use only a very small amount of this product --less than the size of a pea-- and it does the trick. This has never been known in the history of my hair, curls drop out before I get out the front door usually. Volumizing Hair Tonic 123 reviews. This does absolutely nothing for my hair. When it finally began growing back, it was super fine...like baby hair...and very thin. In fact, it somehow makes styling with a flat iron more difficult. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TIGI Bed Head Mini Small Talk 3 in 1, 4.2 oz at Amazon.com. All I get is a bend, and I might as well not style at all the way that looks. Mine, delivered by ups was left on my porch and froze in the cold weather and I am unsure if that's affected it's ability to function. The reason for this is some of them made the thickifer clump. This is really amazing stuff and I can’t believe the price for something that works such wonders! It's stringy and feels gross. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My hair is in a bob; I'm only trying to smooth it and flip the ends under, but I can't get a flip. After using Waterman’s shampoo due to my hair thinning after having my children, I found my hair thinning even more(!) It's like the Emperor's New Clothes. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 January 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Doesn't leave hair greasy or dry like some gels can. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Hair Volume Styling Cream for Fine Hair, 240 ml at Amazon.com. I lost all my hair from chemo. I have not been disappointed. It is absolutely divine. It won't hold a style. ... Once I've put this on I then use the Tigi bed head blow out & again run through my hair. You can edit your question or post anyway. I have very thin, fine hair which I wear very short. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 February 2019, I have fine hair and only need a pea size in my hair on the ends not on roots. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's been hard to find a styling product that would help give my hair more body without weighing it down. I've also used it as a wet set with sponge rollers and the curls stayed in for 2 days!! It also has a nice grape scent! I bought this item with high hopes for thicker-looking hair. Very happy with product and price. I've tried many different products but my hairdresser used this on me and suggested I buy some. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2018, excellent product.I have fine hair & this gives my hair extra texture & fullness, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2018. I recommend applying right after a shower and letting it sit in wet hair for 5-10 minutes before blow drying hair (flipped upside down) for best results! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2019, I love Bed Head products. Will purchase again. It not only makes my hair look fuller but, I don't have to wash my hair every day. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I will definitely be ordering this product when the time come, nice thing is you only use a little so the bottle will last you a while. Everyone at work was asking what I’d done and if I’d had a blow dry! PROS/CONS I got NONE of the pros of all the high reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. TIGI Bedhead Small Talk: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2019. If you have fine, straight hair and want a bit of oomph or a curl to stay in longer than 10 minutes I cannot recommend this stuff enough! I'm pleased with this product, and Amazon had the best price on it by far, less than half of what my salon was selling it for! Tried the second time applying to nearly dry hair and worked through with my fingers let it dry a minute and got great results. Then I used another pea sized amount to my dry hair to style into my desired look. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I will continue to use this product. It gives a fair bit of extra body, giving the illusion of thicker hair.