Straight and light to run your fingers through. TIGI Straighten Out: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2018. Works beautifully on my naturally curly hair! Was slightly dubious ordering - as has some quite mixed reviews. Another waste of money. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. SCAM SCAM SCAM - I do not believe this is a genuine Bedhead product. Hair Styling Products / Kérastase. Good product but difficult to squeeze out of the tiny nozzle. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I've been using this for a couple of years now. Having read the reviews I am unsure if this product was any good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016. I’ve been wanting a straightening cream for a while. One thing I've noticed is that if you let your hair air dry, it will harden in your hair. Just, ugh. TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out 98% Humidity Defying Straightening Cream... TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out 98% Humidity Defying Straightening Cream for Unisex, 4 Ounce. This page works best with JavaScript. "Superstar thermosetting polymers power this high performance hot iron cream. You can edit your question or post anyway. I didn’t see much difference and so wouldn’t bother next time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2019. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream for Frizzy Hair, 120 ml at Amazon.com. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. It's a bit thick and stickier than other straightening gels but definitely does NOT leave your hair feeling oily or greasy. Most Viewed Hair Styling Products Products. This is brilliant stuff! My hair does not seem as flyaway as before and stays straighter for longer even in damp weather. 625 reviews. It's AMAZING at keeping my naturally curly hair sleek and smooth. It could not even blow my bangs straight. When I finished my hair looked like I had stuck my finger in a light socket - it was flying up away from my head and did not feel like I had used any gel at all. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is not cheap but seems to work well on my aged longish hair. Smells nice and it came out the bottle ok even though other reviews said it didn’t. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2019. This product does not work at all. It was faster drying time as well as made the hair look smoother all the way down to the roots. See all details for TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out 98% Humidity Defying Straightening Cream... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This works great! A little bit goes a long way which makes this very economical too. Will always get this product from now on. It has a nice scent, too. This brought me to try a bunch of straightening products including this one. When my hair is damp I apply a small amount of this cream, blow-dry my hair, then use a straight iron. I bought this because I know hairdresser use these products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is a nice product to add to my other products I use on a daily basis but I still need to use Moroccan oil at the end to make it smooth...I’m trying to get away from the oil because it makes my hair too greasy...I wish this product did the trick, but it just doesn’t. it's the only straightening lotion that will tackle my unruly, frizzy hair, even for as much as three or four days at a time. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. 610 reviews. TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream provides serious, serious straight hair, even in 98% humidity for up to 48 hours. Obviously if you have long, thick hair, and fortunately I do, you have to use a fair amount for it to work as a straightener. I just put it in my hair every time I get out of the shower. I have naturally color-treated naturally curly hair and can honestly say that it works as advertised. End of. its a little stiff, and doesn't give the shine I really like. My hair was still flat when I got home and that is what I bought it for! It’s raining out today so I’m used to looking like a poodle with the humidity in Texas...nope. You get a good quantity in the 4.0oz Bottle. Hair Styling Products / Farouk CHI. Great product at a great price. I shall be going back to John Frieda. TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream for Frizzy Hair 120 ml, See all details for TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream for Frizzy Hair 120 ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream. Really works and does what it says. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 October 2019, I love bed head products and think this was is great, and it’s easy to use.