Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2017. Love this stuff. Please try your search again later. How are ratings calculated? It enhances the texture of the hair, making it silky smooth. How are ratings calculated? See All Buying Options. All positive reviews › travis kruso. This light, greaseless frizz-fighting serum helps to fight humidity and leaves hair smooth and silky! CONTROL FREAK™ Frizz Control and Straightening Serum | Bedhead | CONTROL FREAK™ Frizz Control and Straightening Serum | Bedhead | La Nostra Storia; Contatti; Il nostro team; Country - Italy. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; Product Dimensions : 4 x 5 x 6 inches; 8.45 Ounces; Item model number : 9166; UPC : 787734549479 885473657100 615908404364 … It doesn't show when you apply the product (I didn't buy it for the sparkle). Just used this product for the first time and very impressed. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum 3 8.45 oz. Makes hair silky but not very effective to fight frizz, i still get frizzy hair! doenst feel sticky.. must buy. & Conditioner 6.76 Oz. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Bed Head Control Freak Serum by TIGI for Unisex - 8.45 oz Serum,250ml. All bed head products smell devine! The hair smoothing serum also moisturises and conditions hair so hair is left smooth and soft. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 July 2013. Makes my hair stay straight after using the straighteners, it does quite a good job I have to say, smelt good too.. like watermelons ? Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone PEG-8 … Get maximum results by priming the hair with TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum tames your unmanageable frizzy hair and improves its texture. This anti-frizz hair product smooths and controls frizz, flyaways and static. 5. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I wished it were a bit more thicker, so you don't need much. Sold by Hair And Skin Care and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Please mention expiry date next to the product itself. Use TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum on wet or dry hair. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best serum out there. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; Product Dimensions : 2.17 x 2.17 x 6.26 inches; 8.45 Ounces; Item model number : TIGI-404364; UPC : 885354534513 … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I have naturally straight hair, cut into a pixie-cut and it has a tendency … Hair will be left with a straight up, glossy finish. Control freak serum is non oily, airy and … Product delivered on 2 august 2017. Worth it? The expiry date was just a 2 months from the day I received the product. Instructions don’t specify how much product is ideal for use. Good delivery experience but product fails in taming frizz. Amazon.in: Buy Bed Head Control Freak Serum by TIGI for Unisex - 8.45 oz Serum, 250ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. This light, greaseless frizz-fighting serum helps to fight humidity and leaves hair smooth and silky! CONTROL FREAK™ è perfetto per esaltare ricci e onde. Top positive review. by TIGI. Tigi bed head control freak serum removes the frizz and tames your curly hair. My hair was smooth and easy to style after using this product and normal blowdrying. I've used this product before, and I've loved it. It gives a soft and smooth texture to your hair. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top positive review. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. I have wild wavy hair and after using it the hair feels dry and greasy. When the product expires within 2 months, the amazon should give more discount. Amazon delivery was best. You can edit your question or post anyway. Style with a brush and dry to your … Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Control Freak Serum is non-oily, airy and moisture resistant. I really needed this one urgently for some reason, which is why I used it up anyway, but I was very disappointed in receiving a product like this. I would recommend it. Use TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum on wet or dry hair. TIGI Bed Control Freak Serum for Frizz Control on Curly or Coarse Hair, 250 ml, TIGI BED HEAD For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax, 85 g, Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Serum 8.45-Ounce, Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti Dotes Resurrection Shampoo 8.45 Oz. Bring the control freak out and keep hair in check! To fight the frizz, work through wet or dry hair and style. Control Freak Serum is non-oily, airy and moisture resistant. Makes hair crunchy. Use on wet or dry hair. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Use TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum on wet or dry hair. Leggere sempre gli ingredienti prima dell’uso. Write a review. La formula delicata combatte l’umidità e l’effetto crespo donando luminosità ai capelli senza appesantirli. Been using it for years. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum is light and greaseless. Product details. Delivered as expected. TIGI International Creative Team. Light Weight;Greaseless;Humidity Resistant. 4 Oz (2 Pack), Tigi 250ml/8.45oz Bed Head B For Men Clean Up Daily Shampoo, TIGI Bed Head After Party hair serum for Shine and Frizz Control, 100 ml, TIGI Bed Head Oh Bee Hive Volumizing Dry shampoo with Matte Finish 238 ml, Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Spray 10 Oz Each (Pack of 2). IMBB Rating: 2/5. Sold by MIRROR and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Check out Bed Head Control Freak Serum by TIGI for Unisex - 8.45 oz Serum, 250ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. I'd highly recommend it. Love this stuff. Please try again later. Great for naturally curly or frizzy hair. Give your hair great, brilliant shine. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best serum out there. Applicare sui capelli umidi e asciugare come desiderato. product is genuine and very nice. Not happy with the price and it's expiration date. Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Not recommended at all. Unisex TIGI Bed Head Manipulator Styling 2 oz 1 pcs... Tigi - BED HEAD after party cream 100 ml by TIGI, TIGI Bed Head for Men Clean Up Daily Shampoo (250ml), Tigi 250ml/9oz Bed Head Control Freak Serum (Frizz Control & Straightener), Majik Hair Neem Wood Comb For Unisex, Natural Brown, 10 Gram, Pack Of 1 (Model No 5), Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Anti Hair Fall Conditioner, 180 ml, Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Total Damage Care Conditioner, 180 ml, Amazon Brand - Solimo 2 Ply Kitchen Tissue Paper Roll - 4 Rolls (60 Pulls Per Roll), WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil No Parabens & Sulphate Hair Conditioner, 300mL. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Product details. Bed Head Tigi Fully Loaded Massive Volume Shampoo 250ML, Himalaya Herbals Protein Conditioner, 200ml, Himalaya Herbal Dryness Defense Hair Detangler And Conditioner, 200ml, Himalaya Herbals Damage Repair Protein Conditioner, 200ml. Apply a small amount evenly through … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Not happy with the price and it's expiration date. Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyacrylamidomethylpropane Sulfonic Acid, Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethicone Copolyol Meadowfoamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) … To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. There are better serums than this one. It contains mica that leaves hair incredibly glossy and shiny. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 September 2018, This product is an old time favourite if you want straight hair this is the product for you, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2018, Great product excellent communication many thanks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 December 2017, I have long fine colored hair and I use this product whilst my hair is damp. Bring the control freak out and keep hair in check! Love. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2018. Write a review. Within two months, I have to finish it up. Give your hair great, brilliant shine. The shimmer in the serum is strictly a selling point. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Tigi Bed Head Tween Recovery Shampoo + Conditioner each 25fl.oz, TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes 3 Resurrection Shampoo and Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml by TIGI. Tigi bed head control freak serum removes the frizz and tames your curly hair. Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-11, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-45M, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Benzophenone-4, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Silica, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. See 134 member reviews and photos. See All Buying Options. Directions of Use. Doesn’t guard against frizz and humidity. To Go Straight: Apply evenly to your damp hair. Been using it for years. But the particular one that I got this time expires within a few months. by TIGI. I'd previously used a now discontinued Bed Head product and was wary of changing from something I have loved for years but I am absolutely sold on this one now. Duo for Weak Brittle Hair, TIGI BED HEAD Urban Anti-dotes Resurrection Repairing Level 3 Shampoo, 250 ml, TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum, 250 ml, TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Conditioner 750 ml by TIGI, TIGI BED HEAD For Men Clean Up Peppermint Conditioner, 200 ml, TIGI Bed Head Men Clean Up Daily Shampoo 8.45 Ounce, Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Hair Spray, 10.6 oz, Bundle - 2 Items : Tigi Bed Head Head After Party Smoothing Cream, 3.