I've been using this product for years after it was recommended by my stylist, I get tons of compliments on my hair. Price: US $41.95. The ingredients Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamins A & E) nourishes the hair and has antioxidant activity. TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray - Heat Defender gives UV protection. I started out using it on dry hair before using the flat iron. The packaging is a weird plastic type. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Apply Papaya Leave-In Moisture Spray to help combat signs of dryness and detangle. Anti Frizz Healing Heat Protectant Spray for Textured Hair - Argan Oil Hair Heat Pr... Alterna Caviar Professional Styling Perfect Iron Spray, 4.2 Fl Oz | Shapes & Transf... Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-in Heat Protection Spray,... HSI PROFESSIONAL Top 5 Heat Hair Protector & Conditioner | Flat Iron & Hot Blow Dry... AQUAGE Finishing Spray 12.5 Oz HVOC - BONUS, Fast-Drying, Fine-Mist Hairspray that ... HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil Heat Protector | Protect up to 450º F from Flat Irons & Hot Blow Dry | Sulfate Free, Prevents Damage & Breakage | Made in the USA | 8 Ounce, Packaging May Vary, CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray 8 Fl Oz, John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-day Flat Iron Spray, 3.5 Ounce Heat-activated Straightening Spray, to Block Out Frizz, with Keratin Protein, Tigi S-factor Papaya Leave-in Moisture Spray, 8.45-Ounce, Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press Thermal Protection Spray, 6 oz, TIGI Unisex Bed Head Headrush Shine Mist Hair Spray, 5.3 Ounce (Pack of 1), Awapuhi Wild Ginger Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Volumizing Spray, Weightless Hold. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Glad I found it because my salon doesn't carry this line anymore. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Be sure when you create your online account, you use the same e-mail address your in-store Take 10 rewards account is set-up with to link your in-store & online purchases. Great product if you use hair straighteners, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 9, 2018, Brilliant product if you straighten your hair. The product doesn't weigh my hair down too much, but it is a tad bit oily depending on how heavy of a... About my hair- Hip long, wavy, dry, dull, tons of fly-aways; Overall just damaged and unhealthy..that is IF I don't style it. I'm sensitive to smells but this is light and seems to fade away in a few minutes. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Tigi S Factor by Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender for Unisex, 4.23 Ounce. And said "Flat Iron Spray" with no branding for "Heat Defender" I believe this to not be an authentic product and certainly not delivered as advertised. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Usually tigi products smell gorgeous and all the other reviewers here liked it so I wonder if my bottle was a dud. Leaves hair glossy and protected. and we have not verified it. Then flat iron when hair is dry. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Ethynexyl Methoxycinnamate gives UV protection and Cyclopentasiloxane absorbs & dissipates heat on hair. Enriched with vitamins A and E, the non-greasy mist can be used in wet or dry hair to enhance shine and boost radiance. Great spray. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. TIGI S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray 4.23 oz NEW. Have used for many years and can highly recommend, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2017. Checkout as a guest, or use PayPal. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have used this for several years now and it never disappoints! Image shows this knock off product next to the real product. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2017. Apply Flat Iron Shine Spray to help protect from heat and add shine, before using a fl at iron to straighten. Its innovative formula protects from UV filters and damage caused by heat styling tools to leave hair nourished and healthy-looking. 4.6 out of 5 stars 590 ratings | 5 answered questions Currently unavailable. My hair is very thick with natural waves and it tends to frizz. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is much lighter than what I am used to, but this product works wonders!! Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Works best if used in wet hair. Smooth out signs of damage and help protect against the stresses of styling, for a sparkling shine finish. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-3edba198-a3ad-4e6a-93d9-d8cb5154cf5c, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9e3c21f3-008-175bb07ada7ec0, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 05:57:24 GMT, Electrode, Comp-372aacfc-4742-4091-9236-d6d41f8728e3, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-80817adf-007-175bb19be188e0, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:17:08 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Transform lack-lustre locks with the TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray. I do not iron my hair often enough to write a fair review. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 6, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 5, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Gives a thermal shield while providing a lustrous shine. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. The listing you're looking for has ended. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 890796694695 885498928155 890682229918 793379238173 885523914870 811135855157 615908408355 883804723340 885892156529 885115883898 884894478462 885355061407, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2018. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I read SO many reviews on loads of websites saying that this was the best heat protector ever and the only one to make serious difference to heat damage. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Feels really oily but no greasy residue on my hair, just soft and shiny locks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2018, Lovely smell & does amazing things to my hair. And also how you don't need a lot of... My first TIGI product. HSI Professional Glider | Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener | St... Red by KISS Handle-Less Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer. We suggest reaching out to them either via the Contact Us link on the Toni and Guy website or by calling (800) 418-3290.