I usually call my order in and get it to go due to time restraints from work. You'd expect food this good to cost a lot more! Sides salads are fresh and the cafe is so clean! Romaine hearts, creamy caesar dressing, croutons, corn bread, charred lemon. If you are looking for a yummy lunch place, this is a great place especially if you like BBQ which is their specialty. From the guests' viewpoint, prices are average. It’s so tender you won’t even need a knife. The location is a bit odd hidden in an industrial area and near a cemetery, but the food was good. Add a photo . favorite, hands down is the Sloppy Johnny. The ribs and brisket are so tender and delicious. All dinners are served with two sides. This was our first time at this restaurant and we were quite impressed. Tennessee whiskey, soy and sorghum, with a touch of garlic and ginger. 171 S Guild Ave, Lodi, CA 95240-0865 +1 209-366-1128 Website Menu. Hidden in the industrial area of Lodi, CA. Served with crinkle-cut fries or tater tots. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. My family and I have been regular customers for over 10 years. Served with crinkle-cut fries or tater tots. Get delivery from Tin Roof BBQ & Catering super-fast to your door. Worth a visit! We visited on a Friday for a late lunch before they closed. Try their smoked turkey breast. Save. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? iPhone. run restaurant, they put alot of care into their food creations! I have also had a few sandwiches that were ok.  Today I had the pastrami sandwich and it was VERY good! Hickory smoked pork butt, bbq sauce and slaw. Share. Best barbecue food in Lodi. Been eating here since they first opened & even though they've grown in popularity, they still treat every customer like they're the only one. Served with crinkle-cut fries or tater tots. more. Preorder to. Saw several patrons enjoying the gumbo. My husband discovered this cafe last month with some buddies from out of town that needed lunch! The hamburgers are huge and made with tri-tip meat I think these are the best hamburgers in town. Stopping for lunch and a winery tasting. So, craving...barbecue, we tried again last week. Nice to see a local place take such pride in the food they serve! Unless you've got a healthy appetite, or want to split with a friend, I recommend ordering a half sandwich and it'll come with fries. Your Address. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Tin Roof BBQ; Search. You'd expect food this good to cost a lot more! Guess I should have tried that or the trip-tip that other reviewers rave about. At Tin Roof BBQ, we take pride in everything we make. Tin Roof BBQ & Catering.