Privacy campaign Big Brother Watch called for the law to be changed to deter people from taking secret photos in cases where they intend to publish them. It's human observation. 'It's affecting my family and loved ones who have been left in tears. Rockefeller Christmas tree is cut down and shipped to NYC, but how will they stop it becoming a covid magnet? A British Transport Police spokesman said three people had contacted them about the Facebook group, including one woman who had her picture posted online. Film-maker Tony Burke, who set up the Facebook page in 2011, has insisted it was created as a 'human observation' that more women ate on the Tube than men and he had not intended to hurt anybody. Transport for London said while it is not illegal to take photographs of people on the Tube, if any of the women feel threatened, they should contact British Transport Police, Steve Burton, TfL's Director of Enforcement and On-Street Operations, said: 'If any customer has concerns about such behaviour, believing there may be a sinister motive, they are advised to speak to the police'. 'I didn't set up the group to hurt anybody and I don't think I have done.'. In its truest form it's just a creative group for a group of creative people. Mr Burke said he had changed the Facebook page to 'private' so only members can see the content posted after 'various people with not a lot else to do infiltrated' the group. A protest against the Women Who Eat On Tubes group in the form of a picnic on the Circle Line is due to go ahead on Monday, according to organisers writing on their Facebook page. Tony Burke je na Facebooku. View the profiles of people named Toni Burke. Michael Cohen's bombshell book about Trump is to be made into Hollywood movie by Oscar-nominated team - as guessing game begins for lead role, Teacher, 30, avoids jail for sexual relations with boy, 16, after blaming 'personal trauma for clouding judgement': Mother of pupil discovered relationship after overhearing his phone sex conversation with 'mentor', Nicolas Sarkozy was like a 'bantam cock,' Lindsey Graham 'crosses everyone to save his own skin', Putin is 'physically unimpressive' and power-hungry Mitch McConnell is 'shamelessness': Obama memoir delivers his verdicts, I smoked eight or nine cigarettes a day in the White House and only stopped when Malia caught me Obama admits in his memoir - and reveals toll presidency took on his marriage, 'Dogs, friends, I want to go back to being nobody.' Registrer deg på Facebook for å kome i kontakt med Tony Burke og andre du kanskje kjenner. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Facebook confirmed the Women Who Eat On Tubes group was mistakenly taken down earlier today and was reinstated after the social networking site ruled it did not break its rules. Přidejte se na Facebook a spojte se s Tony Burke a dalšími lidmi, které znáte. A British Transport Police spokesman said: 'We are committed to tackling all forms of inappropriate behaviour on the rail and Tube network. 'If you notice anyone acting suspiciously on your journey, or if you have witnessed an incident, we want to hear from you as your information could assist officers and prevent a crime taking place.'. If any customer has concerns about such behaviour, believing there may be a sinister motive, they are advised to speak to our staff or the British Transport Police.'. The group had also been a 'healthy, positive thing' in the debate about privacy, he added. Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. I don't want to be seen to be backing down but I need to think about my family. 'To date one person has told us their picture is on the Facebook group, while two people have called to inform us of the group. Join Facebook to connect with Burke Tony and others you may know. The Facebook group allows commuters to post photos of women eating on the Tube without their knowledge, The group, which is titled Women Who Eat On Tubes, invites commuters to upload pictures of strangers caught eating in public. Pridruži se Facebooku in se poveži z Tony Burke in ostalimi, ki jih poznaš. Prince Harry's close bond with Jill Biden revealed: Weeks after he and Meghan Markle interfered in US election, how Joe joked his wife had 'spent too much damn time' with the Duke of Sussex, Alec Baldwin isn't out of a job yet! 'It was set up because I was intrigued by the subject matter. Twitter's Jack Dorsey and shirtless Sean Penn stroll on Hawaii beach after testy few months for tech CEO who faced ouster bid, accusations of censorship and Senate grilling, Commerce Department will NOT shut down TikTok today after court halted Trump's order - as company says it still doesn't know if its plan to give Oracle and Walmart oversight has been approved by the administration, 'Lucky I was there!' Mr Burke, 39, said he is now weighing up whether to shut down the page due to the 'constant barrage of toxic hatred' on social media. Film-maker Tony Burke, who set up the Facebook page in 2011, has insisted it was created as a 'human observation' that more women ate on the Tube than men and he had not intended to hurt anybody. But this will prove impossible if people cannot access the group. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Tony Burke er på Facebook. Published: 07:06 EST, 11 April 2014 | Updated: 10:52 EST, 11 April 2014. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having black man in the White House', blasts President for birtherism and says the GOP rot set in when McCain named Sarah Palin as running mate, 'He was referring to a raccoon': What friend of Ahmaud Arbery murder suspect says when prosecutors ask him about defendant's text that discusses 'shooting a black c**n with gold teeth with a high point 45', Top DHS official behind website debunking election misinformation says he is about to be fired - after directly contradicting a Trump tweet, Outrage as DoJ clears Alex Acosta and his team of prosecutors of wrongdoing and say they just exercised 'poor judgement' by giving Epstein a sweetheart deal in 2008 for soliciting child prostitution, Fargo-like mystery as murdered couple are discovered by Sierra Nevada snowplow driver clearing remote stretch of highway, Leaders of a Jehovah's Witnesses church 'made a 15-year-old girl listen to an audio tape of her own rape for four hours to make her admit it was consensual', Utah Supreme Court hears, Jared and Ivanka were forced to withdraw their kids from $28k-a-year  Jewish day school in DC 'after parents complained they were flouting COVID rules by attending White House events without masks', Daily COVID-19 deaths spike by nearly 1,900 for first time since May - as infections hit record high of 144k and hospitalizations surge - but Fauci says there's still NO need for six-week national lockdown, School closures during spring lockdown shortened the lifespan of the average US child by THREE MONTHS, study finds, Manhattan apartment vacancies climbed to 16,145 in October - the highest level in 14 years - despite rent prices falling 16% from last year, Fired Amazon worker files class-action lawsuit against the tech giant for 'putting thousands of minority employees at risk while paying more attention to safety of white managers', after nearly 20,000 US staffers were infected with COVID-19, Wisconsin's COVID-19 outbreak is so bad its health department was forced to create a new 'critically high' category to track rising cases, which are now worse than New York City's April peak, Trump rages that  'medical deep state' cost him election by holding up Pfizer vaccine - and he ordered HHS secretary Alex Azar to 'get to the bottom' of why breakthrough was revealed AFTER election, Top Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski tests positive for COVID after Election Night superspreader party - but claims he got it in Philadelphia where he went to Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference, More than half of Americans say they WON'T comply with another month long lockdown, new Gallup poll shows.