Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great container, be wary of putting the outer layer in the dishwasher, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. It's not quite the same or as tight as a tupperware-type seal, but it gets the job done. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. and sturdy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I thought well duh don’t drop it. I make my own frozen custard and these are perfect for storing what isn't eaten immediately. I like it, and the other one that I bought, that I can't wait to buy, I like it, and the other one that I bought, that I can't wait to buy the other colours when they become available. Package says BPA free, solidly made. **EDIT: 3 weeks later: don’t drop it! I was only able to use this once before it broke on me. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I was a little leery about reviewers saying theirs broke or didn't close properly but decided to give it a try anyway. Disappointed considering the price. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The perfect container for your wonderful homemade ice cream, ices, gelato or sherbet. It keeps the ice cream very cold--so much so that I can leave my homemade ice cream out on the counter to soften for as long as 20 minutes (or more!) THE LID: people were making a big deal about the lid not snapping on. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tovolo 81-3316 Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub, 1.5 Quart, Insulated, Airtight Reusable Container With Non-Slip Base, Stackable on Freezer Shelves, BPA-Free, Orange Crush at Amazon.com. I've had no problems with the current versions by Sumo, which are my. No regrets! By taking the two chambers apart, the container is easy to clean and care for when not holding your favorite frozen snack. Cada uno con su propio color de tapa. We recently started making our own ice cream and frozen yogurt and these containers are wonderful! Lisez des commentaires honnêtes … The size was perfect, I'm certain the gasket would have made and even tighter seal. Fantastic storage container for home made ice cream. One thing to note is that it goes one way and not the other. The lid is also not great. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I highly recommend these tubs--I bought three of them and have given another two away as gifts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great container, be wary of putting the outer layer in the dishwasher, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. The Tovolo Glide-a-Scoop Ice Cream Tub has a non-slip base that steadies the container while you effortlessly scoop along the slender tub, allowing for the perfect scoop each time. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I asked my friend, then my 6'5" husband, then his equally tall and strong friend with no luck. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I read about others who dropped it an it broke. Veuillez réessayer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Good size for homemade ice cream, lid fits well. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. After reading suggestions to keep the bowl and lid in the freezer just before putting the ice cream in so the lid doesn't pop off, it's totally been working perfectly. I love the tilting handle. Online it looks pretty basic firetruck red. Perfect shape for storage and serving. I even tried the takeout paper 1-quart containers with lids but nope, hard as a rock. Wish I didn't buy four of these, as they're expensive for something that doesn't last long. Very happy with this purchase! Look closely to make sure you're putting it on the right way. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The plastic shattered in 2 places. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Tovolo 6 ounce Mini’s are the perfect single-serving size. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub - Pistachio at Amazon.com. Hard to scoop from that. So the quality seems good so far. I put my homemade ice cream in here which froze pretty solid, the Sumo ice cream scoop hit the bottom of it and caused the bottom to crack. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The long shape makes it easy to get a nice scoop out with one sweep and the ice cream seems to … I've had no problems with the current versions by Sumo, which are my. Double walls add to its ability to keep the ice cream cold and more solid. This insulated ice cream tub is designed to fit into any tightly packed freezer or freezer door. Disappointed considering the price. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Will try it for fruit instead of ice cream, 2,292 global ratings | 1,124 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2017. In person, it's more tropical-pink. It pops off too easily when something else goes into freezer- opening ice cream up for freezer burn. Wish I didn't buy four of these, as they're expensive for something that doesn't last long. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Share! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The top snaps into place for a firm fit holding out the odors from other items. Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2017. Had they been redesigned, and the taking apart been made easier, I'd love to have 2 of them in my arsenal of ice cream supplies. The length makes it easy to scoop out the ice cream all the way to the end. Had been using a round glass pyrex 1 quart bowl. ** When you're quarantined, your priorities get shuffled. Simply impossible to take apart myself for cleaning - with help it was very difficult and I returned them with regret, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017, Not a fan of the lid. It helps keep drips off the countertop, The scooping action is easy for the children to handle. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub, 1.5 Litre, Silicone, Green, 29.21 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm at Amazon.com. I was only able to use this once before it broke on me. En le désactivant, certaines fonctionnalités seront bloquées ou manquantes. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It does snap on. The top also seals nicely to keep the ice cream from getting freezer burn. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. If you're into making your own ice cream, a traditional tub or bucket is ideal. Enjoy your ice cream, folks!! Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2017. Online it looks pretty basic firetruck red. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018. I was only able to use this once before it broke on me. This page works best with JavaScript. The different color tops help me remember what flavor is in which container. Just started making home-made ice cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Bowl and Dasher, and was using regular plastic bowls to store in the freezer. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I’ve purchased two now because they work so well at keeping the ice cream free of ice crystals. No regrets! They are excellent for keeping the ice cream and nice to look at, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 December 2015, Remember to remove ice cream from from freezer well in advance it almost keeps it too cold, I should have bought a tub in the shape that ice cream is normally sold in. Will try it for fruit instead of ice cream, 2,292 global ratings | 1,124 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2017. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. The shape of the containers allows you to get a good, long scoop of ice cream while the rounded bottom assures you have no corners to try to wrestle hiding ice cream out of. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2015. I appreciate the larger size of these containers but could find no way to get them open on my own. I guess, really, the ice cream doesn't last long enough to pick up odors! and holds up to 1 1/2 quarts. The white plastic is pretty thick and tough and feels to me like it could take some punishment. Simply impossible to take apart myself for cleaning - with help it was very difficult and I returned them with regret, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2017. I had considered another company model which included a plastic scoop but I didn't need that. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017, Not a fan of the lid. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017. I absolutely love this tub and the Cuisinart. All my ice cream kept coming out hard and difficult to scoop in the tupperware type of containers I've tried. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tovolo 81-3330 Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub, 1.5 Litre, Silicone, Raspberry Pink at Amazon.com. This page works best with JavaScript. Holds about 1-1/2 quarts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great container, be wary of putting the outer layer in the dishwasher, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. Each set has four of these lovely mini tubs that will keep your food safe in the freezer and dishwasher. Hard to scoop from that. It has a simple appearance and looks like a traditional ice cream tub, which I like too. After debating over several similar items, I chose this. My homemade ice cream would turn into ice in the free... Log In Sign Up. Makes ice cream treats easy to make. Look closely to make sure you're putting it on the right way. It was great until it broke. I purchased this to go with my new Cuisinart ICE-21 ice cream maker. I put my homemade ice cream in here which froze pretty solid, the Sumo ice cream scoop hit the bottom of it and caused the bottom to crack. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. A little trickier to put the ice cream from maker into container but thats what fingers were made for. I'm not certain how I finally got 1 taken apart but was afraid to reassemble it since I thought I'd never get it apart again so I returned them. Add to List. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.