Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2017. THIS IS DIVINE! Pair with your favorite Pillsbury Cake mix to create a delicious dessert. Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. In the past, we've tried everything from iced coffee to diet ice cream to breakfast sandwiches. Commenté aux États-Unis le 13 novembre 2014. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bookmark. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2018. By Pillsbury 4.5 (107 reviews) Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8), See all details for Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Great to mix with other flavors of icing. Have purchased this item a few times and really enjoy it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Pillsbury Flavored Frosting, Cream Cheese, 16 oz, See all details for Pillsbury Flavored Frosting, Cream Cheese, 16 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There is not even a hint of cream cheese flavor. It's okay to splurge and just enjoy these. This is not really food--I wouldn't let my kids eat a lot of this hydrogenated oil and sugars stuff full of chemicals. But it spreads like a dream, smells great, tastes yummy, and in small doses for decorating it is better than expected. Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting for 30 days. Beyond just frosting a cake, get creative with cookies, brownies, or cupcakes - the possibilities are endless! It will be going back. Have a question about this product? I have made all flavors out of this vanilla, even mixed it with German Chocolate to make it more creamy. I recommend it 100%. I do not consider it safe. By Pillsbury 4.5 (231 reviews) Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Vanilla. However, it seems to harden in the container very quickly, so don't last very long. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2015. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sorry to be negative, but this has NO cream cheese flavor, it's extremely sweet (it actually hurts my throat!). Tous les commentaires sur les textes, les images et les vidéos, 14 évaluations globales | 5 examens mondiaux, Commenté aux États-Unis le 7 janvier 2018, Commenté aux États-Unis le 16 novembre 2016, Commenté aux États-Unis le 22 janvier 2016. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2017. I used it on a wedding cake I made a while back and it was an absolute winner! Was easy to use and a little goes a long way. I got several of these on sale. I normally just mix up my own chocolate frosting, it really is simple to make, but there have been times when I was out of butter, or didn't have enough cocoa powder or sugar so I use the next best thing to homemade, and that is this Pillsbury creamy supreme frosting. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Pastry Bag Frosting, Cream Cheese, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. I have to agree with other reviews that said this was too sweet. It tastes like plastic. It’s sickenly sweet. Bookmark. Really yummy! 45 reviews. When I had to refrigerate it, (because cake decorating is done in steps,) I just added a few tsp of milk, to get the consistency back. Great product! Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une donnée valide. Share! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. this makes baking and frosting cakes so much easier and the taste is so great, fresh and so tasty. So I just paid money to put it in the trash. By Pillsbury 4.9 (35 reviews) Pillsbury Funfetti® Spring Vanilla Frosting. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. UPDATE BELOW, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018. FALSE ADVERTISING!! Share! Add to List. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2015. Why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