For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The heart of the composition puts Turkish rose on a pedestal, whose opulence of aromas is beautified with sweet-honey jasmine from Egypt and Sumatran patchouli. It contains notes of Oud, Incense, Wood, Resins, Cannabis, … Super woodsy scent. It’s medium bodied and very rich, a bubbling potion of velvety rose and the old leather feel of labdanum, mixed with mystical oud tree oils. There was a problem completing your request. Black Aoud was launched in 2006. Attar Free from Alcohol. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I also love how long the smell last. This is a new fragrance. Thai Oud is a rich sensuous Oudh Oil with all the characteristics of a classic Oudh fragrance. The scent is pretty heavy to start, but on the right person it blends beautifully. The fragrance features rose, french labdanum, musk, patchouli, mandarin orange and agarwood (oud). 2★ It contains notes of Oud, Incense, Wood, Resins, Cannabis, Tobacco, Coffee and Greens. Black Kabul is a woody aromatic fragrance for both men and women. However, Kabul Aoud is quite mild mannered when compared next to Tom Ford Sahara Noir, which smacks one above the neck and shoulders with naughty sandy incense while Kabul Aoud remains a more calming and elegant choice. Smells like the scents of Dubai, mystical and magical. Buy Original Mancera Indian Dream 100ml EDP Perfume Online in India at lowest price,Splash Fragrance offers best deals on Niche perfumes & Hard to Find Perfumes in India . After we ship, allow 2-3 working days for orders to reach you. With a range of prices and with fragrance … Black Aoud by Montale is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. kz18,300.00 Black Kabul … Indian Dream by Mancera is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. No complaints, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2018. Buy Original Mancera Wild Rose Oud 100ml EDP Perfume Online in India at lowest price,Splash Fragrance offers best deals on Niche perfumes & Hard to Find Perfumes in India . Dehnul Oud Ateeq is a private blend of oud with smoky sweet woody notes. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2020, Gave me a 3.4 oz bottle when I ordered 1.7oz for no extra charge. 8/10, Some of the links we use are affiliate links, meaning if you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission, which helps us keep the site running, Show all perfumes by Montale in the Perfume Directory, See all launches from 2011 in the Perfume Directory. Perhaps the best way to get back into a perfume practice is by introducing a new scent. Kabul Aoud is a heavier, fuller, richer fragrance than Comme des Garcons Avignon for those who are comparing incense fragrances. First purchased in Paris not the Montale Boutique. KABUL AOUD perfume produced in France, and available at all Paris Gallery stores in whole UAE in additional to many of MONTALE great & unique collection such as BLACK … Attar Free from Alcohol. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Designer brands perfumes & cosmetics at affordable prices. I love this scent: dark woods, myrrh, oud, coffee and a little patchouli and labdanum working in the background; just a wonderful blend. My package of Kabul Aoud arrived at the office in January 2015 and I ripped into it like a monkey rips into a banana. Black Aoud is a dramatic fragrance – but don’t confuse that with overly strong. Note: Please refer to the docket or order number we send you after order is placed and also you can contact us directly for any queries. FA Paris Black Kabul New Edition Intense Perfume. Attar Free from Alcohol. ★★★★★ Very difficult to fine. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. This one I just can't get along with, had to scrub. For other cities / state it takes 4-5 business days for the orders to get delivered. Perfumes Árabes. Armani Prive Myrrhe Imperiale Vs. Montale Kabul Aoud? Basenotes is an online guide to perfume and fragrance, featuring news, features, a database of fragrances, , fragrance forums, user reviews and more. kz19,700.00 Private Man. Black Aoud by Montale is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2017. It is well appreciated for its soothing as well as stimulating aroma. +91 7303684360 / +91 7021848433 [email protected]. Buy Original Mancera Aoud Cafe 100ml EDP Perfume Online in India at lowest price,Splash Fragrance offers best deals on Niche perfumes & Hard to Find Perfumes in India . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Top notes are geranium, heliotrope and orange blossom; middle notes are jasmine, amber and rose; base notes are sandalwood, white musk, vetiver and vanilla. What is Premium Beauty? If you are a fan of NH, you will love this one. A password will be sent to your email address. Perfumes Europeus. All orders are shipped within 24 hours. 5★ Visit our shop to view our complete list of designer perfumes and cosmetics: www.hbonlineshop.com We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Dehnul Oud Rose is a perfect blend of Rose with woody notes. All in all, great product. EDP Nice fragrance. FA Paris Black Kabul New Edition EDP 60ml Unisex Perfume Black Kabul is a woody aromatic fragrance for both men and women. Thai Oud is a rich sensuous Oudh Oil with all the characteristics of a classic Oudh fragrance. It’s unique fragrance transcends time. Rate Now - Menu. Please choose a different delivery location. My first impression was, "Wow!" Fragrances.com.ng is an online perfume shop in Nigeria designed to awaken your senses with our large collection of authentic extraordinary perfumes, fragrances, scents, deodorants, best online perfumes deals and gift sets. Definitely don’t need to spray much to get people’s heads turning. All Rights Reserved. It’s a rare journey somewhere where you’ve probably never been and will beg to return to…all it takes is a little whiff of this amazing, rare elixir. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Attar Free from Alcohol. 3★ 60ml You need to be logged in (or register here) to use Private Notes. Attar Free from Alcohol. Splash Fragrance I love this one much better. Attar Free from Alcohol. Montale has several varieties of oud that it uses. Attar Free from Alcohol. Please try again later. The fragrance itself is also extremely powerful, definitely not counterfeit. 12 ml Roll-on bottle, 6 ml Roll-on bottle. It's a pricey purchase - I'd suggest springing for some samples before committing. © 2020 Fragrances.com.ng. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Go light on the trigger! Oz oz - Oniro / 3.4 Fl Oz oz •• Price on Each Product Photo Free Home Delivery Location: Kuito / Bié - Centrality + Info: 921 921 545, Message 4★ 5.0/5 I love it and every time I wear it I get tons of compliments! 1★ Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Might even purchase a bottle of this. This smells great! ★★★★★5.0 out of 5 VotesRated by 2 Buyers We do not have any recommendations at this time. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, FA Paris Black Kabul New Edition EDP 60ml Unisex Perfume, Rue Broca Oh Tiara Ruby 250ml Deodorant Spray For Women, Rue Broca Pride Pour Femme 250ml Deodorant Spray For Women, FA Paris Velvet Mood EDP 80ml Unisex Perfume, Ard Al Zaafaran Turab Al Dhahab EDP 100ml For Men, Burberry Her Burberry EDP 100ml For Women, Ard Al Zaafaran Dirham Wardi EDP 100ml Unisex Perfume, La Parfum Galleria Love In Oud Rouge EDP 100ml Perfume, Le Parfum Galleria Intense Pink Special Edition EDP 100ml For Women, Fragrance World Berries Weekend Pink Edition EDP 100ml For Women. Wholesaler of a wide range of products which include Mancera Black Intense Aoud 120ml EDP Perfume, Mancera Cedrat Boise 120ml EDP Perfume, Mancera Indian Dream 120ml EDP Perfume, Mancera Aoud Cafe 120ml EDP Perfume, Mancera Roses Vanille 120ml EDP Perfume and Mancera Wild Rose Aoud 120ml EDP Perfume. Mukhallat Badar Attar is a unique woody fragrance with a magical musky and sweet note. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Goes on smelling exactly like those little pink hockey pucks that truck stops and fast food restaurants put in their urinals. Buy Original Mancera Wild Leather 100ml EDP Perfume in India at lowest price,Splash Fragrance offers best deals on Niche perfumes & Hard to Find Perfumes in India . Amber Najil Attar is a soothing fragrance of Natural Vetiver (Khus) grass and Amberwood.