Transfer to plate with the coconut. I think that out of cookies, chocolates, cakes and all the other Christmas treats, rocky road would have to be my all time favorite Christmas chocolate! Chill until firm and then slice into squares to serve. YUM. From the classic lolly-filled version to a healthier, fresh-fruit-studded variety; here are all the rocky road recipes we know you’ll love. This is a super simple recipe, requiring 5 ingredients only, and is no bake! This rocky road recipe is an easy recipe for any occasion! This list of rocky road candy recipes has it all, from the beloved classic to variations like Oreo, Neapolitan, and fudge. Love how easy it is to make this rocky road treat. I forgot to tell you guys!!! kidspot.com.au may receive an affiliate commission if you buy through our links. Heat, uncovered, on Medium/500watts/50%, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate and copha melts. As I mentioned before, I love using the pink and white Pascal marshmallows. Otherwise you can use the mini white marshmallows, or cut up the jumbo marshmallows into small chunks. Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth. Looking to make the best desserts ever? Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 35 min. So much easier! Not only is the flavour absolutely delicious and super unique, but it’s also one of the quickest desserts that you can whip up with just a handful of budget-friendly ingredients. A professional pastry chef, cookbook author, and writer, Elizabeth LaBau has published more than 600 articles on baking and candy making. Place all of the dry ingredients into a big bowl, Marshmellows, rasberries and cashews (do not cut them up leave the ingredients whole.... then in a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt the 4 … This rocky road recipe is a favorite to make at Christmas time! The original recipe came from one of my best, best friends in primary school. Rachael Rosel. In under 20 minutes, you’ll be able to pop this slice into the fridge for it to set in a few hours before serving it up to hungry family and friends. Super Easy Chocolate Fudge With Variations, 17 Handmade Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love. Only 1 new. This is a super easy and fun recipe to make at home, great for holidays, birthdays, pot luck or any other occasion. If you didn’t know, edible gifts are my favourite gifts to give (and if you haven’t checked out my Mason Jar Hot Chocolate recipe, do that ASAP!). Make this recipe today for a sweet little, fun no bake dessert that is only just 5 ingredients! var links=w.document.getElementsByTagName("link");for(var i=0;i