The Caesar Salad, on the other hand, is pretty pedestrian (but perhaps they had trouble finding decent romaine lettuce given the...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. All of their Pastas are Homemade Here is my perspective about the place. Like clouds. Overall, our meal at Trattoria Il Panino was pretty good, with all the dishes solidly executed. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Touch to call 617-720-1336. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Press alt + / to open this menu. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Experienced event coordinators are on hand to attend to every detail of your function, from set up and floral arrangements to the choosing of regional wines from our extensive cellar. 870 reviews of Trattoria Il Panino "Coming from Italy I have to say that this is one of the best Italian restaurants that I've been too. Golden crispy fried squid Carpaccio di Bresaola 15.95 . Touch to call 617-720-1336 Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Indoor and outdoor dining from our full menu daily  •  4pm - 11pm  •  Reservations required The menu is diverse with something for almost everyone. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Have been here a number of times and they truly always satisfy. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. Facebook. We visited this place four years ago and never forgot how good the food was! We decided to dine at this place. I visited this place during my one day Boston visit. I’m not sure, I’m sorry....food is excellent! Great location in the north end. They let us do a big platter of meatballs as an appetizer along with the Caprese and a few other things. We decided to dine at this place. The food is always great and we hope to return real soon. Get quick answers from Trattoria Il Panino staff and past visitors. It is a TRATTORIA so its not elegant at all and it look like you are in a really old restaurant with wooden chair and tables, but the food really good, the prosciutto and mozzarella are fresh and have the original taste from the south of Italy. Touch to call 617-720-1336. 11 Parmenter St 280 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113-2306. The shrimp al Limoncello had wonderful flavor. Restaurants in Boston, Boston Restaurants. See more of Trattoria Il Panino on Facebook. Boston's First Original Trattoria11 Parmenter / 280 Hanover Streets, (House Special)  Cold Assorted Vegetable Antipasto 19.95, Broccoli rabe, roasted peppers, sautéed escarole, eggplant caponata, homemade mozzarella, Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? sautéed mushrooms, zucchini & house crostini, Sautéed mussels in spicy garlic, Colina tomatoes & white wine broth, Jumbo shrimp garlic and olive oil scented with limoncello liquor, Imported bufala mozzarella withbackyard tomatoes and basil, Stuffed with whipped fresh ricotta & prosciutto cotto, Fresh cacio & parmigiano cheese with cracked black pepper, Italian pancetta, onions & San Marzano tomato, Fresh basil, garlic, pine nuts & parmigiano, Signature Neapolitan rigatoni, slow cooked lamb, beef, veal & pork ragú, Ricotta cheese ravioli with San Marzano sauce, Large homemade tortellini with ham & cream, Homemade potato dumplings, mozzarella & basil, Lobster Fra Diavolo (House Special) market, Breaded chicken topped with imported mozzarella and marinara, served with penne, Pork cutlet with balsamic roasted brussels sprouts & apple sauce, Homemade meatball, sausage, braciola, pork short ribs in our old recipe ragú, served with penne, Australian grilled rack of lamb, au jus rosemary demiglace, Braised veal shank served with saffron risotto, Grilled scallops, ½ lobster, shrimp, calamari and catch of the day, Butterfly breaded veal chops, arugula and baby tomato salad, Rib eye steak grilled to perfection, served with hand cut Italian fries, Catch of the Day with garlic, parsley, wine & sea water (Positano style), Traditional assorted shellfish and ½ lobster in a fragrant seafood broth and garlic bruschette, Lemon vinaigrette, candied pecans and red wine poached pears, Indoor and outdoor lunch and dinner daily  •  11am - 11pm  •  (Reservations required) The am lance is great- suggest asking to sit in the outside patio especially in the winter it’s nicely decorated and they have it insulated well. Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Hotels, Hotels near Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library, Hotels near Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Boston, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Boston, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Boston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boston, Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan Restaurants, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in South End, Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Restaurants. There weren't any children there. They are always friendly and knowledgeable about the wines...More. Enjoy. Accessibility Help . We also tried the mom's lasagna and lamb Scottadito. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Let us know in the comments below! 11 Parmenter Street / 280 Hanover Street in Boston's North End • 617-720-1336; reservations | gift cards; Takeout Menu • Available 12noon - 8pm phone orders only, please • 617-720-1336. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Experienced event coordinators are on hand to attend to every detail of your function, from set up and floral arrangements to the choosing of regional wines from our extensive cellar. Can’t wait to return. I am sorry but I cannot answer that question as my family doesn't have any food allergies for dairy and soy. Boston's First Original Trattoria 11 Parmenter / 280 Hanover Streets. Boston's First Original Trattoria 11 Parmenter / 280 Hanover Streets. We were in the area again and had to come back. The service was fantastic - knowledgeable and slightly flirtatious - and the food was quite tasty. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. Instead, the restaurants churns out solid, traditional Italian food. more. If you can order mussels, please do so. and don't forget that our full menu is available for take out with... Jump to. The FOOD is amazing. Loud and not family friendly.